"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
What's that, not enough Lia roomate? Somebody forgot how cute Lia is?
@2:37 and @3:33 and I think boyfriend(female) @3:15

@2:18

Why are Flakes and Zachplum so lucky? Why do you guys get so many great Oshi materials that are so easy to find! Meanwhile we're trying to look a reflections on Pippa's merch haul!

Probably cause Lia is more outgoing and normie then Pippa is with these type of things. Definitely prior to Vtubing. Uruka and Yuri said many time before how easy it is for Lia to talk to people and is a social bug at times.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I cannot fucking believe we are learning how women's bodies work on a vtuber fanforum.

To be fair the over/under on typical chuubaviewers knowing this shit is skewed towards ignorance.

Anyone else getting Boxxy vibes from some of these Lia pics/videos? I wanna say it's the way her mouth is shaped a lot of the time maybe?

Also, classic Mumei Karaoke ending; just says 'I'm done' and instantly ends stream.

Lia's eyes bug me, in the same way Boxxy's did.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I doesn't end.... :shiinastare:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Mumei's Unarchived Karaoke Stream; also ending is as intended. Traditional Mumei instacut.
mumei 2023-01-27.jpg

Mega Link - [UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠] i'm in a mood-UemptqCn2aQ.mp4 3.44 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

paul

Early Adopter
The nostalgia hits hard with this clip. The old days of Watame x Haachama MC coupling arc were great.
I should really watch more content from the new MC arc but it's not 2020 anymore and time is limited.

Also regarding the GeoGuesser duel, Pekora and Nene lost

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Sora's guest lineup fully revealed.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sour did a zatsu a few hours ago. Has it unlisted but posted the link
Archive

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What's that, not enough Lia roomate? Somebody forgot how cute Lia is?
@2:37 and @3:33 and I think boyfriend(female) @3:15

@2:18

Why are Flakes and Zachplum so lucky? Why do you guys get so many great Oshi materials that are so easy to find! Meanwhile we're trying to look a reflections on Pippa's merch haul!

She's not ugly but i can't fucking stand lia's voice, it's so unbearably annoying and unpleasant, also the only menhera i like is my wife nene and even that is only because she doesn't show it on stream and i can ignore it.
stop posting these on here ffs, CONTROL YOURSELVES INMATES

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's not ugly but i can't fucking stand lia's voice, it's so unbearably annoying and unpleasant, also the only menhera i like is my wife nene and even that is only because she doesn't show it on stream and i can ignore it.
Lia's voice isn't terrible, but her weird FNAF obsession and other shit gets old quick. She's definitely the wrong kind of menhera for me, but some of her convention deep dives are fun.

paul

Early Adopter
The free part of Suisei's 2nd live is starting in 15 minutes. Ollie, Bae and Noel plus gang are doing watchalongs of the full concert.

Edit:
Such a neat transition from Stellar Stellar to Template

- Kyou mo kawaii

Last edited:

lvl8

Lia's voice isn't terrible, but her weird FNAF obsession and other shit gets old quick. She's definitely the wrong kind of menhera for me, but some of her convention deep dives are fun.
Even though she's been streaming for more than a year, I feel like she's still learning and only recently started to figure out what works for her.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yeah...I'm like 95% sure it's Denuvo spiking the HDD and CPU, but hey, it prevents people who never would've bought the game anyways from playing the game, and just inconveniences paying customers. I distinctly remember this exact thing happening back in the day when DMC5 came out, and Capcom leaked a denuvoless exe, which made the game run much better than for people who actually paid for the thing.
Similar with Capcom's Monster Hunter World. There was a time when someone found out how to disable Denuvo and the game's performance went up 60+%. When people found out there was actually backlash from a few players who wants the DRM to be active which is completely retarded. Now the game is no longer using Denuvo and everyone got the increased performance.
Personally I don't buy anything with Denuvo. I might have missed out on a lot of games but that's less expenses and more time for other things anyway.
The free part of Suisei's 2nd live is starting in 15 minutes. Ollie, Bae and Noel plus gang are doing watchalongs of the full concert.

Great to finally hear crowd noise again, although I am not buying the ticket this time. Past experiences with SPWN means I need to reconsider live ticket purchases to my absolute Vsinger oshi.

If you want to hear some singing, here's AZKi's oshi for you.

Looks like Saturday in Japan right now is basically the RPG day. Koyori with P3P, Nui with Tales of Vesperia, Subaru finishing Pokemon SV, Patra starting Xenosaga III, Lamy starting Fire Emblem Engage, and Propro's Sakuya Azusa starting FE Three Houses joining Dimitri's camp (she plays a lot of Tales games).

Edit:
Kasane Hibiki's Karakuri Pierrot in a few seconds

Vesperbell's 3D Live starting very soon as well.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some quick shots of Sui's new outfit. The live has been phenomenal so far. The 3D looks amazing and actually hearing the crowd cheer is great.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
View attachment 11883 :gun: :annoyedpippa: FAAFO Your Oshi = Haha, My Oshi = How World War 3 Starts :incoming:
Most sane butter cookie.

She is weird but her weirdness really does resonate like that one weird girl you know in high school that loved tumblr and weird shit from internet culture. I think she does best when she talks about weird things from the internet or something she's passionate in.

Hell her talks about the fanfics and OC shit she writes interests me, cause it remindeds me of someone I knew in the past that did that stuff as a teen.

Though, I understand why her personality and style isn't for everyone. I'm glad to see though she is getting support and is motivating herself to do better. Especially with the mindset she had of feeling like a background character and acting like she should accept it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Yuri putting a whole new spin on the men with voice changers meme.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
AmiyaMadam Spidersalot is an architect too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom