"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
So aside from all the other excitement today… Neuro-sama did indeed get unbanned.

I can just picture Henry removing the noose from his neck. "Not today old friend, not today"

I refuse to believe Lia has a BF. Getting laid will usually cure a women of things like fujoshi-ism or being obsessed with glamrock Freddy's dick.
I love love love these outfits. They're so cute and well designed. Much better than the original idol outfits which were honestly kind of unflattering.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She just mentioned the drama and said management told her not to respond to it.
If true, then that's a stupid decision. All she had to do was say "It wasn't intentional, I didn't know he was gonna act like a retard, it's never going to happen again", but leaving it in the air like this is just gonna allow rats to fester.
You have tangential evidence of it now, but you can also spin it as her feeling bad for receiving backlash.
You're forgetting she is a woman. The chances of her trying to say the correct thing (something that isn't hard to execute) and fumble it into something that screws her is a non zero possibility. Also most of the people that care are antis (who just want to start shit and will move on if she says nothing) or people who will never forgive her (who will continue to give her shit if she keeps feeding them and showing them it affects her).

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
If true, then that's a stupid decision. All she had to do was say "It wasn't intentional, I didn't know he was gonna act like a retard, it's never going to happen again", but leaving it in the air like this is just gonna allow rats to fester.
You have tangential evidence of it now, but you can also spin it as her feeling bad for receiving backlash.
Maybe, but honestly Pippa did the same thing with her own drama (groomer Zax/furry past/partial faildox), which ended pretty conclusively with Gunt's pathetic hate raid.
Besides, she already said she felt bad and apologized during the stream AFAIK.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pirate.png
[Unarchived Karaoke]Boomer Songs Only Pt 2!
Filesize:
2.9 GiB / 3.1 GB
Length: 2h55m51s
Encoding: MPEG-4 AVC @ ~2194 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([Unarchived Karaoke]Boomer Songs Only Pt 2! [MaXIFsDgQKM].mp4) = 94d95e0be5257eda2b054efcde0af3c5a6c22b3d5651a4a509c56a98b2613bde5adb24aac3456852c973b5076f6a504a9e9b8166c738c45ff2419419953c649c
MD5 ([Unarchived Karaoke]Boomer Songs Only Pt 2! [MaXIFsDgQKM].mp4) = 6aabf63ed4812492b9c111b42f3045e5

Download from:
filechan

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
(Talking about Lia stream)
I disagree this kinda mentality is how most streamers end up putting their foot in their mouth and making a passing situation a never ending one, most people talking about it don't actually care and are just trolling or care so much nothing you say will make them least angry better to accept you have a couple more haters now a move on.

lvl8

Yup don't add fuel to the fire and move on.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
(Talking about Lia stream)
Not responding because of management is the best response. You can't say the wrong thing, be misinterpreted or misrepresented, especially by malicious parties, and Sakana takes the blame for not letting Lia speak. The rrats were going to happen anyway and nothing she would say would stop it.

Ironic considering who I'm responding to, but Fish good this time

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bicon Enna

Millie isn’t the only one she kissed for the first time. Lucky bitch.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"You're one of those alphabet soup people aren't you." -Lia

Add it to the random.txt please!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
God I am praying to you. Delay the Pomu 3D stream for just a bit so I can watch it after being free from my wage cage... :faunacry:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think Lia is going to be okay bros. Other than the homophobia exhibited in this stream. That's better than OK.

dog

/vt/ is a fascinating place, its like /cgl/, /jp/ and /tv/ had a child with a little /v/, /a/ and even /pol/.
I find it interesting because a good chunk of antis are just vtubers using anonymity to shit on other vtubers and once in a while one of them fucks up and includes identifiable info in their screencaps, also how many vtubers in general read the place for instantaneous feedback even though its very easy to fuck with them.
got any examples?

kestraline

Early Adopter
Instead of being on topic, Lia talked about hating the fruity people, Likers not being for Bitos, and during Pride Month she went to Chick Fil A with her friends.
1674866871951.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Instead of being on topic, Lia talked about hating the fruity people, Likers not being for Bitos, and during Pride Month she went to Chick Fil A with her friends.
View attachment 11839
Of course Lia hates fags.
They're bogarting all the cocks needed to dick the menhera out of her.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh, there it goes. It's happening. The tears.
:shiinawangy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom