"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Hime was found pages ago, she isn't western or white.
I have a hard time imagining this girl wearing that shirt.:
View attachment 11743

I don't. Then again I also have no idea who this is, but I know some really degen asian women.

90% of the human population is gonna be chinks in the future anyways, they will just outbreed the rest of us or absorb us into chinkdom
Consider yourself lucky that you have a choice

Just fuck your oshis and watch as their weak rice genetics fail to overtake Mighty Whitey.

My condolences if you're not white, you will be bred out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
From all the tweets of former tsunderia talents, one must wonder what the fuck was going on there behind the scenes?
Sounds like the talent were being expected to fill increasingly more roles - Lisa said as much in her letter. Probably not what you want from a corpo that's taking a split of your income.

How it got to that point, who knows? The talents and management likely won't talk about it for obvious reasons. It might have even started back in April last year, if not before, when they had five of their talents graduate at once. I don't know what made that happen, so this is just an rrat, but if they were getting less behind-the-scenes support from their corp, an increasing workload, and the fact they could keep your original model even if they left... that could explain it.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Next minor corpo to collapse? I vote myholoTV or Sony kills Prism
Honestly, Wactor should kick the bucket already

Edit -
It's an epidemic!
View attachment 11742
This may just be A-logging, but if any other talent did this I'd be okay with it, but since it's hime then.... it's shit.
Those are her good girl glamour shots (and likely old), Hime also looks like this
View attachment 11746

Hime is sexy

View attachment 11760

View attachment 11763
Us artists just appreciate things like this, it's not a thirst post bro :smugpipi:

That's a very Riecist thing to say :educateyourself:

kv40ez.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Speaking of poaching vtubers, Komori Met from 774 Inc. was able to transfer to Vspo according to this tweet from the official Vspo account.

She's always collabed with the JP vtuber FPS scene so this makes a lot of sense. Especially since 774 didn't seem to help her grow ever since her group disbanded.

Bit harsh on 774 since it's not very long since VApArt disbanded. I am not sure what the group's main theme is about since Met is mostly zatsudan and FPS (which is closer to VSpo and she plays with VSpo talents a lot as well), Kanade Kanon plays minecraft every weekend and releases songs at times, and no idea about the rest.
Translated clip on her talking about the transfer.

Her viewership is about the same as Bora's nowadays, and her SC donations look like this:
Bora - $80k in 15 months (omitting the $50k she made from graduation).
Tsuna - $30k in 7 months (projecting $60k in 14 months which would be less than Bora).

Tsuna has 307k subs to Bora's 240k, and Bora left months prior to the merge and NijiKR's incline, so it's difficult to determine if there was really much material difference in now and what could've been.

At least to me from the outside looking in, her switch only really ended up losing her easy access to Nijisanji collabs. Selen said that Bora wished her a happy new year after she graduated but the pair don't even follow each other on twitter as Selen and Tsuna.

Tomoshika has long since been rumoured to be Nijisanji's Nakao Azuma in JP circles. I've never really done any comprehensive digging myself so take it with a grain of salt.
She may have lost the easy access to Niji collabs but since she mostly play FPS, the Niji FPS talents are still accessible since they also mingle with other VSpo talents (Naraka, Putechi, Ririmu, Amamya for a few example) and the connection to wider FPS streamers could be more to her interests. If the story about bullying in NijiKR is true, VSpo might be a better option keeping in mind her transfer was before the Brave Group acquisition.

Miko is the guest to ChocoLui's bistro this time.

Today as well at 9PM JST, HACHI's 100th Honeycomb Station, her Friday night singing session

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Ollie is live and is drawing swimsuits for the Hololive contest.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
It's funny how GeoGuesser became such meta game in Hololive. Azki pulling over 20k ccvs and now there is a Subaru & Noel vs Pekora & Nene duel

kukkia

Early Adopter
90% of the human population is gonna be chinks in the future anyways, they will just outbreed the rest of us or absorb us into chinkdom
Consider yourself lucky that you have a choice
Nah, they're already reducing in numbers because they don't have enough kids. China's fertility rate is even worse than Japan's.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It'd be neat and then Pippa could challenge Filian to hell in a cell. Plus it could be fun to watch a Phase royal rumble.
I'm more excited for the Pippa "Mold Rabbit" Pipkin vs. Kirsche "Tangent Fox" Verstal championship match in a dumpster behind McDonald's.

Pippa has the home advantage, but Kirsche has the drive to wear her Live2D like a coat, as the ancient foxgirls once did.

Alchemyth

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Thin upper lip, wide set eyes. Fetal alcohol syndrome confirmed.
I know this is a 4chan meme, but in case anyone wondered FAS is absence of philtrum, broadly space inter-ocular space, stubby short nasal bridge, achondroplasia (shorter jaw, limbs) and a slightly smaller than normal skull.
Behaviorally, a complete lack of empathy and consideration for other people's situations and feelings. IQ is unaffected.
It has to be all of those combined btw.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FnePCAZaAAAqrOC.jpeg

Everyone minus ID3 in their new idol costumes. Orudan (Sora, Miko and A-chan's artist) did JP's and Mika Pikazo (Bae's artist) did EN+ID.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
More info here:Google Translated PRTimes Article
30268-885-ebc3d0ac84e36cff962ab0384c8ab0c1-1920x1080.png

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan probably had the closest thing to gun ASMR that any big Vtuber agency will have. She had a Members-Only ASMR stream of her assembling her SAA Colt.

【ASMR】モデルガン組み立てながら雑談するよ💓【Member only _ メンバー限定】 7-58 screenshot.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

View attachment 11766

Everyone minus ID3 in their new idol costumes. Orudan (Sora, Miko and A-chan's artist) did JP's and Mika Pikazo (Bae's artist) did EN+ID.

Change is a funny thing, my first reaction was "oh... I don't like it?" But comparing old vs new, the 2.0 outfits do have more going for them. I think I actually like IDs version of the outfit the best. IDK, maybe I'm more of a midriff enjoyer then I realized. But man, seeing Fauna in her Idol outfit hits hard.

There's also that weird melancholic feeling of "hey, your oshi didn't want to be apart of this" that you sort of sit with and process.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
1674827960452.png

Everywhere I look, I still see her face...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom