"Honestly Kirsche's fish blowjob audio legit got me hard irl. Sakana's tiny Californian balls must be churning with cum ready for that whore mouth"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1674796179772397.png

1674796286383017.png

Kaela has been smitten by the owl. A fine addition to Mumei's ever growing harem.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Khao Man Gai? Try our Khao Man Rie :smugpipi:

It's a throw back to a Shiina stream where she ordered Khao Man Gai and chat said it's "cum on guy" over and over until she scolded them, this is another cancelled tweet, too stupid post at Memaw but just what you guys deserve.

Those are her good girl glamour shots (and likely old), Hime also looks like this
View attachment 11746

Hime is sexy
Even our resident Rie-tard, superduper, would have to agree that Rie is quite a pretty woman.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Even our resident Rie-tard, superduper, would have to agree that Rie is quite a pretty woman.
There's a lot of pretty women, you just have to be careful to not fall in with a crazy one

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Not a new rrat, but apparently ZEA Cornelia confirmed in an unarchived zatsu rant that she and the formers ID/KR liver don't get any support since the merge (but the heavy hitters). The new thing is doing that in public might hint for future graduation...or a new wave.

Couldn't find any archive so as usual take it with a grain of salt.

Is kinda true since fans has noticed it, especially with NijiIDs basically vague-posting about it. Was talked before so not much that I can say, but the confirmations sure is nice.

Speaking about NijiID, there's currently some small scale drama brewing regarding a dumbass kid of an admin of a vtuber shitposting facebook group talking to Mika Melatika about her new costume.
Tangkapan_layar_20230126-061841-picsay.jpg

For the sake of brevity, I gonna link the mika reply instead.
Guy: Your other genmates not getting the new costume? That's unfortunate, well, I understand because the way Nijisanji is, being plentiful and all, must be because you're the one that they liked the most
Mika: "If I am truly being loved, this tweet will be posted in the official account and not in my own. You must be having the wrong idea, since I'm just the employee..."
Guy: By the way, if what Mika said is true, then Mika is not loved by Niji, right? Not being tweeted by official account and being an employee, right?"
Same guy: Alright alright, I understand, I might be wrong here.

Dumbass then got blocked by Mika, and shared it on a public facebook group, and while I'm still considering on trying to dig on the guy, this manages to basically make two other NijiID, Reza Avaluna and Hyona Elatoria to made some tweets.
Hyona is in english, and more subtle.

While Reza is in Indo and a bit less subtle.

[TL: If what the kids received is not fair, then the issue lies in the parents, who are in the wrong for playing favor. Doesn't mean that it's fine to bring conflict to the kids as well.]

Pretty sure the whole mess is gonna recede in the coming days, but yeah, i believe this is a bit similar to what ZEA has been complaining, and the ID are not exactly in the mood to deal with people trying to butt in and think they knew the whole matter.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's a lot of pretty women, you just have to be careful to not fall in with a crazy one
Hime is pretty, sure. Her personality, on the other hand...
No-one (except Superduper) is fantasizing about a relationship with Rie. And we don't know much about Rie's real-life personality, all we see is a performance that Rie puts on for livestreams. As for how much that actually matches her... who knows?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
prettyhime.PNG

prettyhime2.PNG

Us artists just appreciate things like this, it's not a thirst post bro :smugpipi:
Hime's a chink. She even went to university in her homeland.
That's a very Riecist thing to say :educateyourself:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hime's a chink. She even went to university in her homeland.
90% of the human population is gonna be chinks in the future anyways, they will just outbreed the rest of us or absorb us into chinkdom
Consider yourself lucky that you have a choice

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
90% of the human population is gonna be chinks in the future anyways, they will just outbreed the rest of us or absorb us into chinkdom
Consider yourself lucky that you have a choice
The remaining 10% being Jews.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone gifted Wemi WWE (assuming she means the 2K games one) and she plans to make all the Phase members in it. A bit of speculation on my part but she could try to organize a fun collab event with other Phase members to make it more interesting. If anyone in Phase sees this, *wink *wink *nudge *nudge.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Sora's 4th and final guest's silhouette

So that's YuNi, Iinchou, Fuji Aoi, and finally Siro. Great guests and I'm really looking forward on what they're going to do together.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone gifted Wemi WWE (assuming she means the 2K games one) and she plans to make all the Phase members in it. A bit of speculation on my part but she could try to organize a fun collab event with other Phase members to make it more interesting. If anyone in Phase sees this, *wink *wink *nudge *nudge.
That's all neat, but uh, isn't Wemi still on her shitbox lapotp? And as far as I remember, the 2K WWE games all have shit PC ports, so streaming, running live2d and a new-ish WWE game might actually cause it to light on fire.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
From all the tweets of former tsunderia talents, one must wonder what the fuck was going on there behind the scenes?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That's all neat, but uh, isn't Wemi still on her shitbox lapotp? And as far as I remember, the 2K WWE games all have shit PC ports, so streaming, running live2d and a new-ish WWE game might actually cause it to light on fire.
Pretty sure she has a new PC but her keyboard is broken or something.

Edit: It's because she's currently traveling and not at home.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It'd be neat and then Pippa could challenge Filian to hell in a cell. Plus it could be fun to watch a Phase royal rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom