"I just explained to her that emotions are a commodity and the only reason that you should feel things is for money, and then she looked at me weird"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nyaru just doxed her cousin in Geoguesser by being plopped on the block of her cousin's apartment and said as much unprompted.
The Naruto run curse continues unabated.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It must be hard being an autist on the internet

View attachment 11718

Sackless cowards talking shit anonymously. Be a man and take accountability for your autism, tell the woman straight up on a public account that she's garbage. The best outcome is you get chat banned and everyone else doesn't have to put up with your disabled ass shitting up chat anymore. Soulsfags are the worst, world governments should use pre-order records for Soulslike games as a task list of who to chemically sterilize. It will literally only improve the world.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Shinri is a man with a voice changer, that's it I'm done. Unsubscribed you fake piece of shit.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

View attachment 11718
Sanest Soulsbourne player. My favorite is when people have a panic attack because someone is using an easier build or strategy to complete the game rather than slogging through it like an insane person.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ah shit bros, it's time for the comfiest and most painful kind of Pippa stream.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Ah shit bros, it's time for the comfiest and most painful kind of Pippa stream.

Zillow/etc Pippa streams are my favorites, but with Nyaru doxing her cousin a few minutes ago, this is a sign.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Sackless cowards talking shit anonymously. Be a man and take accountability for your autism, tell the woman straight up on a public account that she's garbage.
Yeah, but they're too much of a pussy to directly approach a woman anyways, even on the internet.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Geoguesser is a game for geofags but somehow attracts people who don't give a shit about geography

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_873.png
Kevin angy.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
. Soulsfags are the worst, world governments should use pre-order records for Soulslike games as a task list of who to chemically sterilize. It will literally only improve the world.
Btw Panko finished Elden Ring today! CONGRADULATIONS PANKO! 🏅I am looking forward to seeing her play more souls games! I think her Elden Ring playthrough was very entertaining! I don't know why souls games bring out such shit commenters, it must be just be popularity of games/inferiority complex because. Elden Ring brings out the worst too. it's a constant "did you know there is an item" "oh you missed a dungeon" 'Oh there is boss near" Motherfuckers: there is an item EVERYWHERE in Elden Ring! There is a boss every 5 feet STFU!
Sanest Soulsbourne player. My favorite is when people have a panic attack because someone is using an easier build or strategy to complete the game rather than slogging through it like an insane person.
I hate these people. "Oh they're just cheesing the game" oh yeah, just using a superior build and adjusting to the challenge at hand, how dare they, they might a well just use cheats right? Lil shit babies, if you knowingly play with inferior means, you are a worse player then someone who understands and exploits the tools available to them. By any merit or in a direct competition you will be wrecked by players who utilize all the options to the fullest.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
1674785637079.png

Magni's roommate is coming out of its Hiatus like announced tomorrow

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Zillow/etc Pippa streams are my favorites, but with Nyaru doxing her cousin a few minutes ago, this is a sign.

The scuffed rabbit is leaking on stream right now. This, too, is a sign.

get your screen recorders ready

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Honestly soulsborne games arent even that hard. Like ive played ds3 and the only problem i had with it is at paraplegic fuck and his useless brother cause they put a bonfire to that boss 5 kilometres away from the boss, and i had to run up to them thrice so thats more annoying than hard. Elden ring, third tried malenia solo and shes supposed to be the hardest boss.

kestraline

Early Adopter
You too would be angry if poach fags are derailing any legitimate attempt he wants to make at offering something to the Tsunderia girls.

Like at the end of the day, it's up to the talent and the company if they want to do business. Begging to join PC is going to result in the opposite.

Hopefully he can at least give an offer to the girls but I fear people have already chased Amiya away as she was pissed off with the speculation.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't know why souls games bring out such shit commenters, it must be just be popularity of games/inferiority complex because.

It's the mentality of those cocksuckers that play the games because they're "real gamers" for enjoying "the challenge". Motherfucker, gaming isn't a life skill, no one gives a shit how good you are at the latest poorly designed nipponshit game in actuality, it's rote memorization and brute force math. You could train a chimp to do the same thing but we don't need to waste money on simian speedruns because the average Soulslike Enjoyer is already a baboon genetically. The only difference is that a real baboon isn't going to spend actual hours on the internet crying on reddit about how anything that isn't statistically solved peak optimization could ever be fun, they're going to punch buttons for a bit, probably punch the controller when they're done, eat a cantaloupe whole and go fuck their baboonwife, then probably punch her for good measure.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I'm late for Rita's karaoke.😰

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Yuko, please move on from pink cat impressions. I can't take any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom