"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I just knew Amiya would have an instant allergic reaction to the mouthbreathers asking her join PC over and over. It's going to be interesting to see her metal gear stream in about 10 or so minutes

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Tenma is acting very suspicious.

Screenshot_20230126_144550.jpg

vestars20

Early Adopter
View attachment 11694
Tweet / Archive

Spider understandably getting annoyed at being asked the same thing 300 times an hour.

I don't care to virtue signal about "poach begging" or any of that kind of thing, I'm literally part of a gossip forum, but to go back to the discussion from a few pages ago I think there's a big distinction between speculating about who's going to join what company from afar vs. putting people on the spot expecting an answer. Aside from the obvious issue of HEY ARE YOU JOINING PHASE??? spergs autistically not reading the room, contract negotiations sure as fuck don't happen that quickly even if she wanted to join another company.
Her acknowledging it is a mistake. Either the people commenting are her fans and she doesn't see that these comments are well meaning or more likely they are not her fans and this will inflame the issue. Good luck Ami!

Fan service

Yuko lovers, she watches

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Speaking of poaching vtubers, Komori Met from 774 Inc. was able to transfer to Vspo according to this tweet from the official Vspo account.

She's always collabed with the JP vtuber FPS scene so this makes a lot of sense. Especially since 774 didn't seem to help her grow ever since her group disbanded.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Max Luck stat is one hell of a drug. I think Bettel said it best when he said something to the effect of, "If you keep saying dumb shit then eventually something funny will happen." when he describe his comedic timing skills. Bettel I've noticed has a tendency to set himself up with for a punchline by just talking a lot and he leans into it once it shows up, I really felt that with Phasmo where he kept insulting the ghosts and eventually he gets karma for it with the ghost fucks with him or during Ultimate Chicken Horse when he kept taunting only to get owned seconds later. In essence, Bettel knows how to fall good which is why he's so funny.

Beethoven himself though just blesses him from the grave for some reason, I don't know why but he does. Bettel and Beethoven are just perfect together. The music just adds to his weird tendency to stumble into a joke.
How would clownface enhance this?
1646701398582.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Shondo getting recruited by a schizo Russian.

EDIT: I am clock

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa may have Chase and Henri but meanwhile at Shadows
Fucker, I was literally typing up a post about this right now haha. I took too long though =(
But yeah, absolutely fucking wild how some people act.
Shondo getting recruited by a schizo Russian.
That's amazing, it's so funny but we all know if we look up that slav address it's not going to be a little timmy's first crush, but a 40yo chase shitzo :vomitdrawer:
If not though, buddy, treasure being dox'd and bullied by your Oshi, it's a rare and precious gem! This moment will not come again.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Just a reminder guys, Pippa did a short showcasing a really cool vtuber agency a while back. It has a lot of cool talents and the short is one of Pippa's most popular ones so you should really check it out!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
huh.png
This is Altare, right? Popped up on my feed a little bit ago. Guess he's using his old account again.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 11694
Tweet / Archive

Spider understandably getting annoyed at being asked the same thing 300 times an hour.

I don't care to virtue signal about "poach begging" or any of that kind of thing, I'm literally part of a gossip forum, but to go back to the discussion from a few pages ago I think there's a big distinction between speculating about who's going to join what company from afar vs. putting people on the spot expecting an answer. Aside from the obvious issue of HEY ARE YOU JOINING PHASE??? spergs autistically not reading the room, contract negotiations sure as fuck don't happen that quickly even if she wanted to join another company.
The key word here is "tact", which is something all of chat seems to lack. It's one thing to speculate in a place that doesn't involve the talent. It's another thing to sperg out and ask the talent directly.

Amiya especially is one people need to leave alone. But every Tsunderia talent should be respected and left to deal with it their own way. Here's hoping most of them bounce back.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ever since Nijisanji's hired more livers who are physically unwell, Kyo and Hex, Fuuchan has really amped up the jokes about his health issues. He used to shy away from bringing it up, he still tries to avoid talking about it in solo streams, but in collabs he isn't afraid to joke around about his neuropathy and chronic pain. It makes it even more hilarious when his coworkers are surprised by it. Selen sounded genuinely worried that he made that comment during wrestlesanji.
Enna has also been doing this with her depression. I enjoy dark humor.

If there's anything positive that came out of Sana's graduation it'd be that I will never see that abomination of a genderbend ever again.

NO FUCK YOU YOU FLAT femboy I HOPE YOU STAY DEAD
I enjoyed the whole rocket bit. Not something I expected Sana to say.

Idol announcement for the new member they have been teasing:
View attachment 11686

Curios what do they mean with a familiar face?

Nothing comes to mind. The only one I thought about was Purin but CEO said it wasnt from Tsunderia (although technically no one is from Tsunderia anymore).

Still annoyed they made Vedal wait it out 14 days whilst vshojo gets unbanned so quickly for their yabs.

Meanwhile, Lia has updated her channel rules as a result of the recent stream crashing incident.
View attachment 11690
I am confused. Is that for mutuals that might call her mid-stream? Or can randos call you also?

There are people doing that all over this thread.
This is a discussion forum though.

Found this in the comments of the sentinels stream if true it seems like the clown fennec got really crafty to spur Subaru to play
sasuga
View attachment 11692
I bought this game and never played it :/

View attachment 11694
Tweet / Archive

Ami please why do you even acknowledge it? It will happen and you cant stop it. As annoying as it is. Shining a light on it might even encourage any asshole that wants to troll you.

Hi, do you like short, light colored haired girls who sing?

This is really good.

Yesterday Koefficient mentioned that he wll have Tenma on stream. He has been doing a sort of "talk show" type thing and Tenma is going to be his guest.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yesterday Koefficient mentioned that he wll have Tenma on stream. He has been doing a sort of "talk show" type thing and Tenma is going to be his guest.
Yep, that'll be tomorrow. Here's Tenma's latest schedule tweet:

I don't know anything about the guy except that he's a pretty prominent fleshstreamer. I'm glad she was able to land a collab like this so soon after that bit of her dismaying on stream about losing collab opportunities due to PC's reputation.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yep, that'll be tomorrow. Here's Tenma's latest schedule tweet:

I don't know anything about the guy except that he's a pretty prominent fleshstreamer. I'm glad she was able to land a collab like this so soon after that bit of her dismaying on stream about losing collab opportunities due to PC's reputation.

Koe is alright, he's a bit too "marvel reddit poster" type for me to watch generally but I like his interactions with vtubers and he seems to actually come from a positive angle with it. He used to orbit around ironmouse and her crew a lot because he is Puerto Rican as well so he and Mouse got along and understood each other's jokes. Then he got featured on Asacoco meme review and became more noted to Holo fans and the others. He's about on par with Nagzz and they're both a bit less weird to me than Noble/Lost_Pause and his nekopara fetish.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
A lot of the discussion about 'poaching' depends entirely on our own definitions of what it means, but poaching to me has always been one entity stealing a participant from another entity while a contract was still active.

I think what a lot of people tend to ignore in regards to Kson and Nazuna is that:
A) Kson and Mikeneko are Indies and were therefore not poached from anyone.
B) Coco and Rushia did not have the option to remain at Hololive open to them as one was terminated and the other was effectively squeezed out.

Similarly, letting your contract run out like Moruru (Luna), being effectively axed like Nobuhime (Polka), or graduating due to a family situation and then subsequently joining a smaller company a year later (Tomoshika) probably doesn't qualify.

The only person I would reasonably describe as 'poached' would be yoinking Rosemi only a couple weeks after joining Tsunderia, but even then it's not like Nijisanji went to her directly, they just accepted her into Obsydia and gave her the decision on her career path. Komori Met to VSPO could also be considered poaching but eh...she's been a solo talent under 774 for a while so her connection to VSPO and subsequent move felt very organic.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vesper is back from Japan

Vesper is gonna make out with his spear, i wonder if he has a name for it like the tf2 heavy with his miniguns

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
A lot of the discussion about 'poaching' depends entirely on our own definitions of what it means, but poaching to me has always been one entity stealing a participant from another entity while a contract was still active.

I think what a lot of people tend to ignore in regards to Kson and Nazuna is that:
A) Kson and Mikeneko are Indies and were therefore not poached from anyone.
B) Coco and Rushia did not have the option to remain at Hololive open to them as one was terminated and the other was effectively squeezed out.

Similarly, letting your contract run out like Moruru (Luna), being effectively axed like Nobuhime (Polka), or graduating due to a family situation and then subsequently joining a smaller company a year later (Tomoshika) probably doesn't qualify.

The only person I would reasonably describe as 'poached' would be yoinking Rosemi only a couple weeks after joining Tsunderia, but even then it's not like Nijisanji went to her directly, they just accepted her into Obsydia and gave her the decision on her career path. Komori Met to VSPO could also be considered poaching but eh...she's been a solo talent under 774 for a while so her connection to VSPO and subsequent move felt very organic.
Agreed. It's fun to joke about fish man poaching but unless he's making moves behind the scenes to somehow cause these companies to fail, what he does is more akin to collecting. Of course he has his own motive (profit) so it's not "saving" as he's joked before but he does come along with a mutually beneficial offer for them and that to me is just smart business.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom