"If I ever get cancelled then I know I've made it..."Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Part of me feels like at least some of the troubles regarding Pippa's chat could be solved if she herself tried to stand more of her ground and actually attempted to hardcore tard-wrangle/shape the idiots instead of letting their autism (and degeneracy) run rampant constantly.
(Yes, :optimistic:, I know.)
Easier to graduate and go back to mothgirl persona tbh

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A few people in the /tsunX/ say they'll keep supporting the talents as indies unless they join Phase at which point they will drop them because Phase "Panders to 4chan."

Edit: I know right it sounds ridiculous!
1674711218139.png

1674711259499.png

1674711294310.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A few people in the /tsunX/ say they'll keep supporting the talents as indies Unless they join Phase at which point they will drop them because Phase "Panders to 4chan."
The people on 4chan would drop them if they joined the 4chan-pandering corpo?

:educateyourself2:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A few people in the /tsunX/ say they'll keep supporting the talents as indies Unless they join Phase at which point they will drop them because Phase "Panders to 4chan."
>A few people
Are you sure these 'few people' aren't Chase and Henry?
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It’s so frustrating to see something that could have been great ruined by poor management. Like just imagine if Tsunderia had retained all their talent over the years. I think there’s a parallel universe out there where Tsunderia has competent management and the talent pool to be the most successful small corpo.

I’m just over it. :inaunravel:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She hasn't done her Wednesday and Friday afternoon streams as Yuni for quite a few months now either.
I miss those like you wouldn't believe.

Early Adopter
"Panders to 4chan."
Nigga get better at clocking falseflags. The fucking Lisa panders to /mu/ so hard im surprised she didnt become boards mascot. Filter newfags, filter falseflaggers, assume whoever you reading is a retard.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Selen, bringing EM grenade into a honorable duel is not kosher.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nigga get better at clocking falseflags. The fucking Lisa panders to /mu/ so hard im surprised she didnt become boards mascot. Filter newfags, filter falseflaggers, assume whoever you reading is a retard.
I don't know what a falseflag is.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

Early Adopter
I'M JOEL AND I SURE DIDNT KILL ANY DOGS NEITHER DO I MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF ME BEING FUCKED BY A LARGE FUCKING HUSKY BUT NOT LIKE A FURRY ONE FURRIES ARE DISGUSTING BUT A REAL ONE. DONT JOIN MY GROOMCORD

Heres an example, im acting like Chase to spread false information.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Felt like it was worth screenshotting Pomu's reactions in chat.

Pomu being down atrocious at the start of the Sam fight.
image.png

Pomu during the fight joining the chat karaoke.
1674711941174.png
Pomu witnessing Selen kill her husbando.
image.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So aside from all the other excitement today… Neuro-sama did indeed get unbanned.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Felt like it was worth screenshotting Pomu's reactions in chat.

Pomu being down atrocious at the start of the Sam fight.
image.png

Pomu during the fight joining the chat karaoke.
View attachment 11674
Pomu witnessing Selen kill her husbando.
image.png
I'm pretty sure even Selen find Sam hot somewhere during the fight. Though I guess even being hot for her radar is not enough for her to stay honorable.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
A falseflag is what you do with Rie all the time. Where you put on a big show about hating her here then go to the next tab over on /pcg/ and post something like “FUCK LIA DRAMA POST RIE LEWDS”. Just my understanding of it at least, could be wrong.

PekoWick

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Step 3 is "get a whole bunch of collaboration, promotion, and merchandising opportunities that you'd be unlikely to get yourself unless you hired on your own staff."

Corpos are in it for the money, but a good one won't just do nothing in exchange, and Idol and PC seem to be good corpos so far.
I think they are at a point where they are well known enough in the Vtuber sphere that finding collabs and working with merch would be fairly easy. Its less stressful when someone else does it for you but I don't think Tsunderia was doing much on that front. Don't want to sound like an asshole but Phase seems to be also slacking when it comes to promotion. Maybe they are just working on the WondersAI thing which can be a great opportunity to have a leg up over many of the other companies but overall the landscape seems to be a bit bare for the past few months.

There's other benefits to a corpo - gaining the corporation's brand for yourself, advertising, assistance with merchandising, being able to be part of larger projects like concerts or conventions, and the talent management expertise of the corpo.

Whether that's worth joining a corpo and splitting superchat and membership fees is up to the talents to answer.
I don't think corporation brands mean much unless you belong to the big 3.

After she specifically asked them not to do that, and also not to bother Lisa or Amiya, by the way.
The more she tells people in chat to knock something off, the more outsiders will falseflag as capippis and do whatever she's complaining about to cause trouble. She's reached the size where attempting to tardwrangle people is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
I would agree. Maybe just having a tweet saying that she has told chat not to be retarded and if they are being retarded its not on her and they are doing it out of their own volition. Additionally not addressing it is probably the best course of action.

Edit: I know right it sounds ridiculous!
Not sure if retarded or.... actually yeah, its pretty fucking retarded.

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom