"I am hawk. Hawk egg is OK?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Pippa raided Purin. Purin almost immediately ended her stream after chat got a flood of "ARE YOU JOINING PHASE?" from gray names.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Next minor corpo to collapse? I vote myholoTV or Sony kills Prism

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa raided Purin. Purin almost immediately ended her stream after chat got a flood of "ARE YOU JOINING PHASE?" from gray names.
After she specifically asked them not to do that, and also not to bother Lisa or Amiya, by the way.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The Tsunderia talents reaped all the benefits of being in a corpo like getting an audience, a model, and support to build their initial personas and now have none of the drawbacks. I honestly see no reason they would chose to kneecap their earnings to join another corpo under their current personas. Auditioning for a large corpo like Niji or Holo and graduating if they got in would make sense.
It honestly really depends. For instance Lumi really benefited from joining phase connect as she has really high numbers. Also Fishman could still help Lisa with covers and other music related stuff as music is one of the main reasons she became a vtuber (and probably an agency vtuber in specific.) But then I look at Yuri's case. She says she really loves Phase and that corpos aren't for everyone but that she really appreciates them, yet at the same time I'm not sure how much she's really grown due to Phase Connect.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
After she specifically asked them not to do that, and also not to bother Lisa or Amiya, by the way.
This issue lies with expecting most Pippa fans to actually listen and be smart. I love Pippa but a good chunk of her fans are dumber than a box of rocks.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
PekoMiko rrats crushed! ..Or maybe Pekora just finally forgave Miko after all this time.

imozoN

Asking vtuber chat to act like normal human beings that understand social norms will always end in failure.

JMForte

I feel like a bit of the audience Pippa has likes drama and that they don't really care for Pippa at all. On top of that Pippa has enough schizo antis that they are going to do that especially with her saying not to do that and some of her fans are just super autistic.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
In case you forgot who pippa fans are, chase and henri were pippa fans.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This issue lies with expecting most Pippa fans to actually listen and be smart. I love Pippa but a good chunk of her fans are dumber than a box of rocks.
I firmly believe that Pippa's "it's just a bubble bro, I'll be back down to 200 ccv soon" cope is there just because she wants to go back to comfy chat.

kestraline

Early Adopter
It was more bad timing than poach people as she was ending her stream just as Pippa raided her.

Either way it's not going to be surprising if Fishman at least talks to the Tsunderia girls to see if they would have any serious interest. But he needs to get in there before the poach people put any of them off from wanting to join. Fishman already fucked up by not hiring Yuko (Rye) when he could have, if he misses out on Lisa, Purin and maybe Amiya if she wants to tag along and play her retro games then Phase fans are going to get pissed at him.

If it comes down to them still wanting to be managed as a corpo, Phase Connect is realistically their best bet and could be integrated in without any serious problems. It took a few weeks for Lumi and Yuri to leave Cyberlive to go to PC so the same could happen here. And Lumi did say recently that Phase Invaders is sooner than you think so adding ex-Tsunderia girls to it or giving them their own group could in fact happen.

Because I bet you a lot of people will get pissed if Aviel realises maybe scooping up existing talent is also a good thing for Idol.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The fags that do this make me irrationally upset. I know not all Pippa fans are insufferable fucks evidenced by me posting in a forum with a Pippa and Phase bias. I would have never even made an account on the homeland or here if the discourse was remotely like gray weirdos you all talk about. Thanks for being sane, all.

Kalion

:)
Because I bet you a lot of people will get pissed if Aviel realises maybe scooping up existing talent is also a good thing for Idol.
I would honestly love to see Yuko, Fuyo, and Purin all being brats on stream together. But that can happen without joining Idol as well.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Rare footage of PPP managing the Tsunderia brand

The Tsunderia talents reaped all the benefits of being in a corpo like getting an audience, a model, and support to build their initial personas and now have none of the drawbacks. I honestly see no reason they would chose to kneecap their earnings to join another corpo under their current personas. Auditioning for a large corpo like Niji or Holo and graduating if they got in would make sense.

Step 1: Join Phase/Idol

Step 2: Pay Sakana/Aviel a chunk of your earnings for a marginal bump in popularity at best

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit?
This is why I'd expect them to stay independent or only join a corpo if one offered them something specific that they wanted.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I firmly believe that Pippa's "it's just a bubble bro, I'll be back down to 200 ccv soon" cope is there just because she wants to go back to comfy chat.
God indeed has given his silliest battle to his funniest clown and she cannot refuse her destiny.

kestraline

Early Adopter
She hasn't done her Wednesday and Friday afternoon streams as Yuni for quite a few months now either.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It honestly really depends. For instance Lumi really benefited from joining phase connect as she has really high numbers. Also Fishman could still help Lisa with covers and other music related stuff as music is one of the main reasons she became a vtuber (and probably an agency vtuber in specific.) But then I look at Yuri's case. She says she really loves Phase and that corpos aren't for everyone but that she really appreciates them, yet at the same time I'm not sure how much she's really grown due to Phase Connect.
Yuri has also been sick/not streaming as much over the course of the last year. Lumi is WAY more active than here. So I'd say it's more on Yuri than Phase. Luckily, Sullygnome is a great Twitch specific resource to compare for this kinda thing.
1674710192645.png1674710243680.png

As you can see, Lumi streamed 3x the amount of hours last year Yuri did. Just a matter of Yuri's got a weak constitution and can't grind nearly as hard as others. And unfortunately, Twitch in particular rewards grinding like a motherfucker. If she could figure out a way to transition to Youtube, she could probably get better numbers overall as Youtube tends to give better numbers if you stream less vs Twitch.'

Edit:

Honestly, Idol has impressed me these last two months. I think they have the possibility to overtake Phase as the strongest small corpo if they play their cards right. And a little healthy competition never hurt anyone. Might make Sakana work a bit more and put in some really shrewd plays.

Fishman already fucked up by not hiring Yuko (Rye) when he could have, if he misses out on Lisa, Purin and maybe Amiya if she wants to tag along and play her retro games then Phase fans are going to get pissed at him.
I think something to keep in mind is while Lisa and Purin could fit in with Phase, I'm not entirely sure Amiya would work out. She's so comfy and chill, I'm not sure how she'd mess with the psych ward that is Phase Connect.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Part of me feels like at least some of the troubles regarding Pippa's chat could be solved if she herself tried to stand more of her ground and actually attempted to hardcore tard-wrangle/shape the idiots instead of letting their autism (and degeneracy) run rampant constantly.
(Yes, :optimistic:, I know.)

Edit:
The more she tells people in chat to knock something off, the more outsiders will falseflag as capippis and do whatever she's complaining about to cause trouble. She's reached the size where attempting to tardwrangle people is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
Yeah, that's fair.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
ezgif-1-56624bb213.jpg
The fish speaks.
:guraa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Part of me feels like at least some of the troubles regarding Pippa's chat could be solved if she herself tried to stand more of her ground and actually attempted to hardcore tard-wrangle/shape the idiots instead of letting their autism (and degeneracy) run rampant constantly.
(Yes, :optimistic:, I know.)
The more she tells people in chat to knock something off, the more outsiders will falseflag as capippis and do whatever she's complaining about to cause trouble. She's reached the size where attempting to tardwrangle people is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom