"So uh... after the stream... you wanna show me your Bionicles?"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Noah is my JP oshi. Kotoka is my EN oshi. Hope that helps everyone.

Anyway, Igarashi Rika of the new girls said that they'll have a collab sometime soon where they announce the name of their unit. This name was decided entirely by them and not the company. Niji probably only care about marketing them as models for their new jewelry brand 'Dinamis'.

Speaking of which, I found their official Dinamis website. It still seems to be in an incomplete state as there are placeholders absolutely everywhere. I'm guessing it's further along in development client-side.

The brand seems to mold its identity around the dual-diamond shape that appears on all 7 girls' accessories. Interested to see how they expand on this.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ok, so remember when I was like "Yeah, no problem with character limit, we are not even close"?

50K.png

January is a pretty busy month, huh

The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1500-1550 PART 1
[
PART 2]

The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1500-1550 PART 2
[
PART 1]

I split them up among between my recent posts. Please provide feedback on font size of company indicators!

If you spot any mistakes, important info that is missing from the Recap or anything of sort, my DMs are always open.

Last edited:

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Get ready to witness some culinary crimes

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Magni: "It's still alive!...He tried to catfish us with those images!"

Axel is trying to argue that the food should be judged on the appearance because vanguard can't actually taste it.

Edit:
Axel tried to say his dick shaped patty was actually cooked through. He took a bite to prove it and it was raw inside.
:whatastory:

Edit:
Axel: "I could have given you raw pork or chicken, but I'm a good samaritan so I gave you raw beef."
"Burger" looks perfectly made for Kronii's cocktail. :kroniisubwayl:

I always know vegans hate humanity. They're so evil because they don't eat meat.:smugselen:

kukkia

Early Adopter

It always amuses me when people make mixes of 2 vtubers singing the same song and one of them is noticeably better than the other. Especially since this is the third time I've watched one in which where Elira mogs the other singer (the other two being mixes of her and Shu). In fairness to Gura (and Shu) a studio recording is naturally going to be better than karaoke.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm worried. No signs of Vesper.
:depressedtako:
:yagoocry: The three day old burgers got him.

Vesper did mention in the burger tasting stream that he was "feeling it" after the last burger or so, so the boomer probably uniroincally tummy horted himself into not being ready for it, sad!

She is a reaper for a reason.
Vesper was simply too old.............

Vesper AWOL in tempus collabs counter: 2
Looks like boning Kronii is time consuming.

AZKi talking about her fetish which I mentioned in a previous post

Considering the Vtubing scene is full of sickly women....

Now I get why azki's oshi mark is ⚒️. She's a fixer, like reticule!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
New Holocure Trailer
Looks pretty damn cool
As someone who had a huge Holocure addiction this is gonna be great. A little unsure of some of the new mechanics, if only because they could make things needlessly complicated, but I'm going in with an open mind nonetheless.

Lia donothon part 5 just got privated.
Much like what someone else said about Axel, you pretty much have to catch Lia's streams live or accept you will never see them at all :painpeko:

Relevant to Subaru's fetish, good taste I may say.

Get in line Donald Duck, I saw her first! :amegunl:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
The replies to this tweet seem to be full of rrats because Vester isnt mentioned and doesnt seem to be participating in the 6-month anniversary

I dont know where this is coming from, last I heard he feels uncomfortable doing collabs while in japan because he cant take his anxiety meds, but I haven't watched him since he arrived in japan
The timing that Vesper chose to go to Japan (right after being scolded and taking Christmas vacation), together with not being able to take his meds and having almost a full month with irregular streams and problems for being in Japan, seems to have made a lite damage to his fan base. Missing out on the collab with the new guys and also his own six-month celebration. Now people think that the scolding really affected him or that he doesn't have the same enthusiasm anymore and stuff like that.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The timing that Vesper chose to go to Japan (right after being scolded and taking Christmas vacation), together with not being able to take his meds and having almost a full month with irregular streams and problems for being in Japan, seems to have made a lite damage to his fan base. Missing out on the collab with the new guys and also his own six-month celebration. Now people think that the scolding really affected him or that he doesn't have the same enthusiasm anymore and stuff like that.
It's just not a good look. Missing out on two big events back to back...people are going to be upset.

He's a grown ass man and I'd like to think he has things figured out. But who knows. This is exactly the kind of stuff that the fans don't let go. Like Calli missing birthday calls and collabs.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Koshien event mentioned, it was a small baseball event made by livers and later got big help from management
It would be pretty amazing if Wrestlesanji got management support and became something like a Koishien for EN.
who thinks 4 days past its expire date milk is still fine for drinking.
Unless your are literally leaving that shit in a fridge that is barely room-temp Milk doesn't actually expire on the specified date on it. It is fine up to at least a week refrigerated, maybe a week and a half.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
OniGiri, cooking vtuber, got a new model. I like it much more than previous one, tasteful teasing!

EDIT: She has a tail that can unfold! Look at it

And a fanart from Hyde

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

paul

Early Adopter
My kind of ASMR. Unironicly :takeyourmeds: and ge well soon, Irys.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
He's a grown ass man and I'd like to think he has things figured out. But who knows. This is exactly the kind of stuff that the fans don't let go. Like Calli missing birthday calls and collabs.
The most true of rrats: Vesper came to Japan and made a call to arms for all of Tempus to gather in Tokyo so he could lay siege on Cover HQ for the sleights they have placed on his honor as a wizard. The responses were very unsupportive, such anonymous quotes like the following were made:

"Ayo that's kind of fucked up ngl"

"You're on your own there brother."

"Bettel luck next time."

Created a great divide between Vespa Nowa and the rest of Tempusu, wider and taller then Mount Fiji, the untouched by man mountain water, which has caused Vesper to abandon Tempus in silence before he enacts his final revenge upon them and Cover. The boomer yab is upon us, be ready for it.

Edit: Dumb bullshit fanfiction aside here's Hakka's schedule.

unnamed.png

PekoWick

It's just not a good look. Missing out on two big events back to back...people are going to be upset.

This is my opinion I think what he is doing is very unprofessional.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Seriously though I do wonder what the fuck is up with Vesper. Are we about to get our 2nd HLEN graduation? The burger stream shows that he isn't prohibited from streaming since it happened between Pummel Party and Cooking. Even if he isn't capable of handling an 8 person collab due to missing meds, surely he can manage just the HQ lads?

Anyway my rrat for the pile is that he found out that the cooking collab would have to be supervised by gori-mane. He was scared that he might violate the rule regarding talent/management relations since all women uncontrollably drop their panties in the presence of VeSpear.

Edit:

Too lazy to archive but /VT/ leaked some clips of Axel's member stream where he uses the anecdote that the situation is like waking up everyday to your parents arguing and him feeling helpless about the whole thing. And a second clip pre-anniversary collab saying that the collab with Vesper isn't looking good due to "environmental changes".

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I generally have an optimistic look at this kind of thing and am more inclined to believe it's nothing big. But he's my favorite of Tempus and so were Sana, Aloe, and Coco.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I am probably overstepping my bounds having an opinion of someone I don't watch or really vibe with but I really must question how hard it would've been to hop in the group chat at any point to say 'Hey guys. I left my meds at home because I was worried customs would seize them on the way into Japan. I'm sorry, but this means if anything happens to my anxiety while I'm here I'm kinda fucked so I'm going to be as low-key as possible until I get back. Please don't expect me to show up for the collabs.'

The problem of course is that he showed up for the collab with the girls to 22k+ people under the exact same circumstances so every excuse he makes just doesn't land for me. He showed up and saw that one through but suddenly he's too anxious to let his genmates know he can't make a collab? Uhhh...

It would be pretty amazing if Wrestlesanji got management support and became something like a Koishien for EN.
NijiEN absolutely need some kind of annual lightning rod for people to look forward to. Even now in January, everyone knows the anniversary is coming next month, Koshien in summer. Mario Kart and NJU in winter etc. NijiEN has its anniversaries but that's not the same.

I seriously hope that, if Selen decides she doesn't want to continue nurturing WrestleSanji herself anymore, that she palms it off to management to put on the main channel and still have her be a castor or something. She should not be considering letting someone else turn it into their event.

Selen probably hasn't consciously considered just how much she grew the tournament from last year, which was just a random fucking late night Twitch stream with a handful of unbalanced models. If she's learned things from this she should have a better idea on what she wants the next one to look like.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'll stay positive and say all his off-stream work and lack of meds has really fucked him. Social anxiety can be really crippling if you have a bad case of it. If he could not bring his meds to Japan, though, he probably should not have taken an extended stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom