"Tomato cup of milk"Coni Confetti

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Scarle is very… ummm, I don’t think she trash talks, she just kink talks. Talking about making Mysta bark

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Those saying Axel was the best cook.. repent now! It's fookin raw! And the fries are Wendys tier.

vestars20

Early Adopter
No thanks, if nenechi falls out of grace then i will just find some cute indie to oshi
I don't care much for Lawson-brand nene, my favorite designs in niji are actually chigusa, all of obsydia and the panda one who i think graduated.
Wait, Saku? And this Nenelove lore deepen's, if Lawson is off brand are you a Seven-Eleven fan?
Chigusa is cute, but
BGM.jpg

Roco is streaming if you want to change your mind

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The image of a former Axelotl after seeing Axel's burgers.

Gordan picture.png

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Those saying Axel was the best cook.. repent now! It's fookin raw! And the fries are Wendys tier.
The image of a former Axelotl after seeing Axel's burgers.

View attachment 11417
axel_burger_exposed.PNG

Magni: "It's still alive!...He tried to catfish us with those images!"

Axel is trying to argue that the food should be judged on the appearance because vanguard can't actually taste it.

Edit:
Axel tried to say his dick shaped patty was actually cooked through. He took a bite to prove it and it was raw inside.
:whatastory:

Edit:
Axel: "I could have given you raw pork or chicken, but I'm a good samaritan so I gave you raw beef."

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus, that burger looks disgusting inside. Did they not give themselves enough time to actually cook their food?

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Jesus, that burger looks disgusting inside. Did they not give themselves enough time to actually cook their food?
They had to wait a good ten extra minutes for Altare's pizza on Axel's side which is why he made a cock burger. Axel just wanted to cook raw beef for whatever reason he felt like.

It does look absolutely horrible on the inside. I think Altare did the best at this point.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Can someone give me the tldr of the Lia drama? I've been reading this thread and /pcg and I'm getting mixed signals.
What I know:
- Lia got a discord call from a fan during some lewd segment of her stream
- Said fan is supposed to have connections in the voice acting industry
- Lia wants to be a voice actress and has been in contact with said fan
- Lia brings the 'fan' on stream and acted like prick telling Lia to stop doing lewd streams and hang out with him irl
- Lia can't do shit, because she wants an in on the voice acting gig
- Chat has a meltdown because male on stream
- at some point tenma came in told the guy to fuck off and banned him from chat or some shit
- Lia has a meltdown on her private rm account

These accurate and what am I missing?
If I recall, I don't think chat had a serious meltdown, more they were just joking around by putting MALE ON STREAM in the chat.

The issue was more to do with a small minority of retards hitting up her marshmallows crying about it which made Lia go menhera.

It really wasn't to the level of, for example, Kronies having a meltdown about her interacting with Holostars, but it still happened.

Lia also said she'd do a punishment game over said male on stream, which was going to be the shock collar stuff until it changed.

The thing is at the end of the day, Phase isn't a "no males on stream" company, it's just a "we don't hire males as talent" thing.

Lia was going to be inviting a male on stream regardless (Cari), not this guy. We'll see if fishman does anything about this incident.

AmpleChip

Hearing that Axel reflected himself again so someone better be saving this VOD

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Axel killed a gorilla with his raw beef who also happens to be his manager, it was the same gorilla who suspended Vesper. What a chad, Axel is too based for this Holo world.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Roco is streaming if you want to change your mind

Watched like 10 mins and nothing really jumped out at me, her voice and way of speaking just reminds me of suisei (post-throat issues) or a tired sora honestly, just blabber jabber moonspeak about something or another, the design is cute but i cannot see why people are comparing this one to my wife apart from "green eyes and similar hair"
6/10 in looks and random zatsudan alone

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Is Pikamee on a break? Hasn't streamed in over a week but I don't see any announcement.

According to the VOMS thread over at /vt/ apparently her entire family has/had the coof and was admitted to the hospital.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Can someone give me the tldr of the Lia drama? I've been reading this thread and /pcg and I'm getting mixed signals.
What I know:
- Lia got a discord call from a fan during some lewd segment of her stream
- Said fan is supposed to have connections in the voice acting industry
- Lia wants to be a voice actress and has been in contact with said fan
- Lia brings the 'fan' on stream and acted like prick telling Lia to stop doing lewd streams and hang out with him irl
- Lia can't do shit, because she wants an in on the voice acting gig
- Chat has a meltdown because male on stream
- at some point tenma came in told the guy to fuck off and banned him from chat or some shit
- Lia has a meltdown on her private rm account

These accurate and what am I missing?
He got banned from the chat because he repeatedly sent weird messages after appearing on stream, I didn't catch much of it but it seemed like someone autistic trying to flirt.
Most likely Lia sent a ping on discord asking how to handle it and Tenma shows up hot, banning him.
10ma enough.png
1674430019690156.png

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Bettel assessment: It looks like clay pottery, but I'll eat it over everything else here because I don't want to die to a burger or eat mushrooms (Point for Magni)

Hakka assessment: I will take the salmonella special (Point for Axel)

Shinri assessment: This pizza is edible, the rest is booze and raw meat (Point for Altare)

Flayon assessment: I pick Axel to make everyone mad (Point for Axel)

#AxelSWEEP "I don't care if everyone gets food poisoning, I win."

Flayon: I change my mind, Axel sucks. (Points for not Axel)

#AxelTHROW

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

AmpleChip

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
VOD immediately privated as expected :whatastory:
This is why I watch every Axel stream I care about live, I don't trust dingo to have VODs anymore.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh boy I can't wait to see what Rie will or won't smash!

@superduper I hope you sent your Oshi some good ideas! :smugpipi:
Edit: Rie is too racist to smash Ryan Gosling even though she admits to his high western attractiveness.

Last edited:

akaaoi

Hearing that Axel reflected himself again so someone better be saving this VOD
There were reflections, especially when he put down the pot to deep fry his fries, but the cooktop metal was a bit dull and I think he might have been wearing a beanie or something so it doesn't amount to much of an image beyond "Yep, that's a guy".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom