"Chat, am I just, am I just a zoo animal to you? Am I a lolcow in a cage?"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
He was already not joining the collab even before he did that stream, though. This Tweet was from yesterday. He originally was supposed to be in it though.

Yeah I believe he wasn't planning on being in it from the get go. I think I may have the answer as well!

Axel mentioned that two managers are there while he's cooking. Vesper was going to originally be there with Axel cooking, but the same manager that he got into a fight with over the fucking XCOM perms happens to be there. And unfortunately for Vesper, there is a restraining order filled against him so he can't be there. Otherwise, Vesper was going to take his spear and make shish kabob out of him. Completely 100% real.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah I believe he wasn't planning on being in it from the get go. I think I may have the answer as well!
There was a version of that tweet earlier in the week that had Vesper listed with Axel. It has since been deleted.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
1674449726885.png
Final Bracket.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Scuddle's oshi is pretty based
Bro, Scuddle's oshi is Noah from VSPO. Next you'll be talking about Finana being Nolan's oshi FFS. :smugpipi:
Seriously tho, it's all fun and games until you pull an Orca and switch to the Niji-Nene: Roco.

“the American dream doesn’t really exist anymore” - Selen

Damn my NijiOshi is BASED. LMAO

And Vox as announcing is so entertaining. “Ethyria’s 3rd wave Ethyria”
Nolan... she is Canadian...
He was already not joining the collab even before he did that stream, though. This Tweet was from yesterday. He originally was supposed to be in it though.

The art was commissioned ahead of time which means he was expected. The tweet you reference just means he dipped out earlier then last minute.

Axel mentioned that two managers are there while he's cooking. Vesper was going to originally be there with Axel cooking, but the same manager that he got into a fight with over the fucking XCOM perms happens to be there. And unfortunately for Vesper, there is a restraining order filled against him so he can't be there. Otherwise, Vesper was going to take his spear and make shish kabob out of him. Completely 100% real.
That is a fat rrat.
ftrrtttr.jpg

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
So Magni made cookies of a Magmite and a cock with jizz over it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't tell if Altare's pizza is supposed to be the tempus logo or loss.

Magni is unsure whether you can eat pepperoni uncooked. Magni...I...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Cute li'l JP 2view panda VTuber. Figured it was worth sharing.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

USS IOWA

I am obligated to disagree; Only because there's fucking onions on the burger which instantly trashes it. Looks Delicious otherwise.
:youlittleshit:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I am obligated to disagree; Only because there's fucking onions on the burger which instantly trashes it. Looks Delicious otherwise.
I've seen a lot of trash opinions on this board, but this takes the cake.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Bro, Scuddle's oshi is Noah from VSPO. Next you'll be talking about Finana being Nolan's oshi FFS. :smugpipi:
Seriously tho, it's all fun and games until you pull an Orca and switch to the Niji-Nene: Roco.
I'm sure hope this is sarcasm because I'm currently testing my sarcasm radar. If it was sarcasm then it works, if not, it's kind of expected since you rarely on time here.

This is not based. Onions are great in everything!

lvl8

Can someone give me the tldr of the Lia drama? I've been reading this thread and /pcg and I'm getting mixed signals.
What I know:
- Lia got a discord call from a fan during some lewd segment of her stream
- Said fan is supposed to have connections in the voice acting industry
- Lia wants to be a voice actress and has been in contact with said fan
- Lia brings the 'fan' on stream and acted like prick telling Lia to stop doing lewd streams and hang out with him irl
- Lia can't do shit, because she wants an in on the voice acting gig
- Chat has a meltdown because male on stream
- at some point tenma came in told the guy to fuck off and banned him from chat or some shit
- Lia has a meltdown on her private rm account

These accurate and what am I missing?

vestars20

Early Adopter
yes, that doesn’t make her not based

she’s still based
Fair enough, Selen's statement just had me thinking about Canadian's complaining about their first amendment rights... Since you are here, is Gura graduating?

Did she pick the wrong company? Or was she telling us something all along?

"I've been hurt in love ever since that day" JP members don't hurt me so

Edit for fun:
I'm sure hope this is sarcasm because I'm currently testing my sarcasm radar. If it was sarcasm then it works, if not, it's kind of expected since you rarely on time here.
The Scuddle part? https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12121415
Or the Nolan part?

Listen to Stellar Stellar and clock me again

:gurasemperfi:

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Magni noticed the image of Axel's burgers.

"That's bullshit, that's not your burger!"

:magnicope:

Edit:
I don't know if it was a good idea to use white frosting for the lines on the magmite...
mag_frosting.PNG

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No thanks, if nenechi falls out of grace then i will just find some cute indie to oshi
I don't care much for Lawson-brand nene, my favorite designs in niji are actually chigusa, all of obsydia and the panda one who i think graduated.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni noticed the image of Axel's burgers.

"That's bullshit, that's not your burger!"

:magnicope:
"THAT SHIT IS PHOTOSHOPPED" Magni is going to need his trademark gainer drink after this stream to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom