"When's the last time you saw a horror movie with a real fuckable monster, hmm? I would not fuck the A Quiet Place monster"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What is it with Vtubers and back problems?
Same reasons as other people that work on computers have back problems - spending hours sitting down without getting up or exercising, poorly-adjusted workstations, all that stuff that bores people to death hearing about it in training and safety meetings and think little of but really regret not paying attention to properly twenty years later.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
To achieve world peace we must ban Dez from the kitchen.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
To achieve world peace we must ban Dez from the kitchen.
But he invented THE GAINER. The whey protein vodka combo that gets you plastered and swole in the same gulp. Magcook is best cook you nonbeliever, trust in the plan.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Vesper's not there...
Is the Mori Curse striking again?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
TheAlmightyLoli, the guy who was recently stream sniped by Pippa, and his friend had a segment on their last stream reading off vt threads and making fun of them

starts at the timestamp (6:34:27) and lasts until the end of the stream.

They should do a whole stream of reading /vt/ schizoposts like this, that was really funny.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think Pomu went insane. HAHAHAH! Random noises, drinking gasoline, saying Mysta should bite someone’s neck. Wtf did I just witness.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
my honest reaction to Pomu and Mysta's pre-match interview
1674447466373457.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

vestars20

Early Adopter
Is Pikamee on a break? Hasn't streamed in over a week but I don't see any announcement.
Maybe Vshojo is buying Voms - would be an upgrade
Axel joked about giving mane-chan a burger he's making. So RIP 🦍. They gave no reason for Vesper being MIA, but most likely social anxiety.
Vesper is "quiet quiting" after his suspension. He will open up a bike shop in Nowhere, NH after graduating.

My 3view is streaming now - it's her Birthday and she has dedicated translators

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper did mention in the burger tasting stream that he was "feeling it" after the last burger or so, so the boomer probably uniroincally tummy horted himself into not being ready for it, sad!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Vesper's not there...
Is the Mori Curse striking again?
She is a reaper for a reason.
Vesper was simply too old.............

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>May the best KFC Eater win. - Reimu Endou
REIMU NO

akaaoi

Kind of scares me that Axel is the best cook out of these 3...
Yeah I'd happily take a burger from him. (I'd probably skip dessert, though).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Vesper did mention in the burger tasting stream that he was "feeling it" after the last burger or so, so the boomer probably uniroincally tummy horted himself into not being ready for it, sad!
He was already not joining the collab even before he did that stream, though. This Tweet was from yesterday. He originally was supposed to be in it though.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Vesper is trending for me right now.

Vesper trending.PNG

wew

Male hag love!
First asylum chuuba? If you want publicity you should fund proctor's cocaine addiction and place ads on the site.
:pippasadl: I have hinted at my ass being a vtuber a couple times here and back on the homeland. Also maybe applying to some small corpo but this lad has the balls to post his channel so I guess he is the first asylum chuuba
If I may be so bold: I will be taking an initial attempt at starting a streaming gig, debuting on Monday at 10:00 PM Eastern/7:00 PM Pacific. I'd be truly flattered if any of you can come by and check it out and let me know what you think - all criticism will be accepted. I don't have a vtuber model yet but that will definitely be the direction I'm heading in if this turns out to be something I want to keep doing. Aside from the synthwave/retro-futuristic aesthetic, I'll also have the gimmick of playing games on harder than usual difficulty, starting with Quake on Nightmare difficulty, but I'm also considering Minecraft on hardcore mode (hardest difficulty plus permadeath) or XCOM on Ironman mode (save scumming disallowed), or challenges like doing the MGS games without killing people, old "Nintendo hard" games without save-stating, etc. If that sounds interesting, give my channel a subscribe. Who knows, maybe I'll make it to the big leagues and you can boast about being one of my first fans (or haters). The odds might be the same as hitting the Powerball but at least you won't have to pay two bucks.
I wish you the best luck with your coming streams! Some advice I would give you besides what others have told you about making video content is write down stories and topics to talk about on streams. Also try and have some type of consistency. I have been streaming even before Vtubing got big and what has killed my growth is me not streaming on a consistent basis thanks to irl issues. Just try and stream once or twice a week at the minim or upload some videos to make up for it. Even though you're a guy so you may not have to much issue with this but watch out for fake ass people that will just use you for clout and creepy mother fuckers. Don't feel bad for banning a long time viewer if they are causing issues.

And really just relax and have a good time. Once you get out of your shell you will start to really love making content and just fucking around

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom