"I came with my sausage all warmed up."Aki Rosenthal

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter

soap suds

I am a little late to the party because I had shit to do, but the NJU rebroadcast is live.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
πŸ›ˆ INF:
πŸ›ˆ INF:
πŸ›ˆ INF: <- how does this look for you all, btw? I want to have a special sign in Recaps for posts with massive ammounts of information, links, pictures etc. I know almost every post here can be informative for someone, but I think high effort posts like this one should be more visible:
1674354278952.png

Is the icon supposed to look like that? Or is it an issue on my end?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I haven’t watched these but I should. LMAOOOO, Scarle wtf

Wrestlesanji soon btw

LMAO, I want Uki or Vox to win. Vox because he’s my favorite participating today and Uki because I think it’ll just be hilarious. Since I really like the idea that he wants to lose and just go home.

edit: Uki lost to Aia. RIP

Empty_Inbox

πŸ† Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Is the icon supposed to look like that? Or is it an issue on my end?
No, it's supposed to look like this πŸ›ˆ, lol
It was a transparent circle with "i" in it, similar to general "Informative" sticker but without solid blue color
Seriously though, noted. I will find something else...

Just my opinion, but the icon is kinda small for me
I think what would grab my attention better would be to either change up the font or increase the font size, but that might just be me

...preferably bigger.

Thank you both for feedback!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
That's a shitton of collabs.
View attachment 11301
I'm happy Kiara is really seizing this opportunity for a lot of collabs and doing the most out of it
Kiara might consider herself on vacation but KFP is still getting pretty much a full weeks worth of streams, just this time, they are off-collabs

I was hoping someone would make a collage like this, really cool. I'm happy for Kiara, and I bet for the first time she actually "feels" like she's in Hololive. (at least the Hololive she was signing up for)

Bae's new Cover:

And her follow-up stream for the cover:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Wrestlesanji is so hilarious. Definitely favoriting. The models are too good and the commentary with Pomu and Selen is killing me. Selen and Pomu saying Aia is wearing a tin foil hat, the comments about 5G, how Vox wants to be 6 feet from Ver to not get infected, etc. And then there’s Vox’s fucking announcements LMAO.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The official Holostars EN channel just posted a Tripl3 meme animation vid..

edit: is this his first official HL video?

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ Ξ»ΟŒΞ³ΞΏΟ… άλλος ΡκβαίνΡι Ξ»ΟŒΞ³ΞΏΟ‚
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
The official Holostars EN channel just posted a Tripl3 meme animation vid..

edit: is this his first official HL video?

They couldn't get Vesper to send a line in so they had to clip one from his Tea stream?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 600-650
EXTRAORDINARILY LATE EDITION
Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600 pages 600-650
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250, pages 1250-1300, pages 1300-1350, pages 1350-1400 pages 1400-1450
Starting at 4pm burger time one last timing for old time's sake
*Sana membership ends*
Funny that Bae is chaos even though Sana was always the one saying the most unhinged shit lol. See you later space cowboy.
[Vid]
*Namie is surely doing well at her job*
*Sana reminiscing*
*Sanas Uranus membership tier*
[Vid]

..That's a Shadow Realmin'.
*Sticker tutorial*
*Sana reminiscing*
*Cherish your oshis advice*
Iron mouse on multiple models
[Vid]
*Lia caused bonding and traumatizing Airi*
Also, it looks like Shondo threw up blood. Pretty scary. Unless she is just joking or she's drunk.
[Tweet]

Indie Kayamori Emma (Chouette) is on her fourth consecutive stream since Saturday to draw all 107 Galar Pokemons.
[Vid]
*Lewd = virgin*
*Clover and fauna*
Mari has always been like that.
*Mari clips*
*Shondo health issues*
Hagsmith autistically asking her oshi for a collab
[Vid]
Fauna reacts to twilight amv made with her original song
*Vids*
*Shiina traumatizing Airi*
*Yuni Luna not dead*
Imagine being sad your Oshi is graduating.

Just pick an Oshi who could never land a normal job so HAS to keep V-tubing like I did.
*Finana lewd virgin*
*Loony toons cross hololive fanart*
When Towa had Moona and Risu as guests for her birthday live she explicitly said afterwards that Moona and Risu used an overseas studio.

And of course someone made this lol.
[Vid]

*Zeta's birthday totsu deets*
*NNN vids*
[Tweet]
Streamer problems, am I right guys?
*Grimmi on Abigail*
Nyaru's schedule this week will be on an earlier time based on feedback - mostly so they stop conflicting with Pippa's streams:
[Tweet]
About fallenshadow. Last year after her father die she was already coughing up blood. November is a cursed month for her.
* Popular Asian content creator Uncle Roger cameos for Shylily and Zeta*
*Fulgur break*
*Zentreya menhera attack*
*Dez fanart*
*The appeal of Zentreya*
*Bat crimes*
*Magni fedposts to Zeta*
yes *vid*
*Proof tempus is a blessing*
*No proof Zentreya is trans he is just a dude pretending to be a girl for more fans*
*Pic*
Some madlad made Nyaru a cute little standing figure that she is very happy with
*Zentreya's opsec and shondos take on male accusing*
*Yuko speculation later found out to be Rye Project reincarnated*
*E-sekai talk doomed hope that Fuyo is Irish*
[Tweet]
Zeta looks a little different today
*Kiara and Moona don't hate eachother (duh)*
[Vid]
LMAO Kaela as Kowalski
*Cursed Moom art Gura edition*
*Botan can't drive vid*
[Vid]
Hey, don't do Ohio like that. LMAO
*Nijisanji makes their own inferior holodex*
*Kayamori Emma (Chouette)'s pokemon drawing*
*Homeland crosspost*
*Watson membership post*
*Hiyocro's Touri Sei karaoke vod*
*Kronii recording a lot*
*Uruka shows off her irl drip pics*
[Filian dies for the millionth time]
*Art dump*
*Id2 Collab*
*Axel being Axel*
*Pizza papa rebirth*
*Nnn shorts*
*Lewd hololive maid cosplay*
*Kobo vs troll vid*
*Uruka thirsting over her fanart*
*Purin recreates Remi intro vid*
*Korone and Dez respective sonic frontiers content*
*Fuyo and Juna shorts*
*Shion singing*
Pink flower woman abducting children
[Vid]
*Id2 batsu tweets*
*Kobo team secret*
*Vtuber roasts the shit out of moralfag*
*Dez was unknowingly muted talking to no one*
*Bunny murders pippa*
*IRyS'pronunciation explanation*
*Pippa's murderer pictured*
*VT uses ai to simulate urukas head*
*Gura member post*
*More Pippa murder pics*
*Ela gets an award for most supers in ID*
*Kyo hosts a gameshow*
*GGN girls boss message*
*Elaboration on Ela award*
*Beatani is graduating*
*Pippa clip*
*Kyo yab*
*Dez living rent free*
*Pippa praises Elon
*Elon restores JP Twitter trends*
*Elon restores JP Twitter trends 2*
*Lumi recounting head injury*
I remember retweeting something about this on the AO account...
[Tweet]
*Watame learns an English meme*
*The Twitter loli debate*
*DINOvember Part 2*
*Vesper force feeds Dez hot ones*
*Pippa talks about being banned from Amecord*
*If you are cold she is let your crab in*
*Null talking about the homeland thread*
*Pekora numbers*
*Dez loves frontiers*
*Uruka phrasing*
*Karaoke vods*
*Archival tutorial*
*Cottage project talk*
*PIppa fanmade Roblox world showcase*
*Namirin Patreon shilling*
*What do you look for in a Vtuber voice*
*Nnn shorts*
*Nenenglish vid*
*Clover tribute*
*Ophelia shilling*
*Kobo Calli comic*
*Possible Moona Kiara Collab*
*Pekora the sith Lord*
*E-sekai tweet analysis*
*Dez frontiers clips*
*NePoLaBo animation*
*Juniper anniversary stream and Ghost and pippa*
*Ghost and Pippa clip*
*Dez clip*
*Game grumps played GGN*
*Dingo internet problems*
*Pippa has problems she can't talk about yet*
*Shiina cried before her meetup*
*Shiina has spat with management that left her in tears*
*Shiina clips about management spat*
[Tweet]
Man is genuinely out of his mind...
*Mouse tempus interaction*
*Choco interview niji mem*
*Botan drinking stream*
*Asians are lightweights*
*Botan drinking is weird considering her liver*
[Vid]
new NNN or I guess this time it's WWW
*YouTube recommends gun content to Pippa*
I had to do it.
[Vid]
*Uruka doesn't want to be more horny*
*XQC stream snipes JP vutber wholesomeness ensued*
*Ninja animation*
*Pako draws tempus*
*Michiru birthday stream vod.*
*Shiina past life megapost*
*What is Lumi studying?*
*Mika Id cover*
*Lilybelle Chris Chan deep dives*
*Yuuka karaoke*
*Dottovu vs Elon*
*Dottovu vs Elon 2*
[Vid]
What the chikn doin
*Pippa posting*
*Animation*
*2 Kiara Holotalks 1 week*
*Shiina cancels stream*
*Bae impromptu Collab with Ela*
*Hololive Counter side Collab*
*Archive link dump*
*Counter side info*
*Chat annoys shiina*
*Lisa cries on stream*
*Lisa crying deets*
*Yuri shows off childhood art*
[Tweet]
Bro, it feels so weird seeing someone around your age range living in such squalor.
*IRyS original Gravity*
*Youtube update separating streams and vids*
*Enma Ruri's and Azki singing vods*
*Maria getting a Doug walker daki*
*Sick dingo*
*magni+vesper unarchived karaoke here*
Mumei being cute while on mute

First promo visual of Kizuna AI's anime.
[Tweet]
*THHK x Calli?*
AZKi is getting a new model for her 4th anniversary.
[Pics]
notSana got her spot approved for Comiket
[Tweet]
*Ollie and Reine 3D leaked*
*Shiina health talk*
This is getting out of hand.
[Vid]
*Shiina pl spotted in Nyaru vid*
*Big Niji Collab*
*Shion bf dox*
*DDK voicing speculation*
*Speculation that councilrys and id2 will be in 4th fest (later confirmed)
*Pics*
oh no what could it be (jk)
*Panko health talk*
*Twitter vs Elon*
*Pekora posts her Fucking monkey*
*Shion bf talk*
*Nyaru not joining phase*
*DDK voice or not?*
*Meru back from break*
Mika is floored but mommy Aia [vid]
*Vox is good in collabs*
*Fauna returns from mourning*
*Beatani graduation deets*
*Sheep anniversary stream vod*
*Phase weekly returns in stream format*
[Tweet]
If that's what it takes...
*Pomu featured in laptop ad*
*Dez speak of the devil and Lia anniversary*
*Altare has a Pikachu tattoo*
Pika tattoo archive*
*Okayu on infinite vaycay*
Pippa claims to have washed the dishes, all the dishes.
*Subaru anniversary*
*Lia Undertale deep dive*
*Ethyria gameshow vod*
*Dez fandoms are red flags*
*Tenma gets Ragnarok*
*Dez and mouse bond over sonic*
*classic Tomoshika English clips*
*Gura wants to vr amogus*
*Botan face*
*Gamma 3D*
*Mari went to con*
*Lisa singing timestamps*
*Scarle Tumblr sexyman tier list*
*Hachachoco cooking*
*Ollie collabed with Shirayuri Lily from ViViD*
*Lia dox and discussion on whether it goes too far*
*Calli and Dez setting up a rap tournament*
*DDK magazine interview*
*Botan timeline deets*
*Gamma 3D*
*Numberfagging*
We lost her
[Tweet]
archive
*Pekora noticed the monkey meme*
*Petra moved to Japan*
Kronii, she's got this in the bag
[Vid]
*Shirayuri talk*
*Pocky day activities*
*Gamma hologra debut*
*Animation*
*Nnn*
*Moona karaoke archive*
*Dez mouse clip*
*Sukoya cover*
[Tweet]
Several people on a Discord server I'm in spammed general when this was posted.
This trio is really great together. There are great clips of them from the early booming vtuber age. good times...

This translated clip was also the birth of the "angry girl Uruha" meme (it's 18 minutes long but totally worth the time)

How do you say β€˜no’ to her you heartless bastards?

NNN with some sick glasses

In recent news, Best Wife Nenechi's roomie posted a clean version of her cosplay thumbnail.

Tskr.

This video, if it was not posted here before:

Her sudden activity on the channel has been a blessing of cute goofiness.

Apparently, The Wigger has slavic ancestors (grandparents?). This explains her rampant alcoholism somewhat.

Button was never that fat, you guys are just being dickful dicks
Also no, she's a tremendously japanese-looking hag. The reason her eyes look funky is due to filters, which japanese law demands all females to use somehow
View attachment 5034
I have the full set of yearly financial statements, in original japanese, if anyone is interested. TLDR is Cover is profitable and has no debt. They were more profitable in the 2020-2021 year but that was because they spent more in the 2021-2022 year.

'Hag' in the colloquial sense: Old, (usually) unmarried woman, tendency to heckle, undesirable. 30+ requirement.

'Hag' in the /vt/ sense: Unmarried woman, mature personality, motherly tendencies, with life experience, knows what she's doing when she wants to be sexy, knows how to not live in a trashheap, not a pushover. Peak desirability.

The former doesn't work without 30+.

The latter allows for honourary hags (e.g. Choco at debut or Okayu) while strictly excluding people who are actual menhera hags, e.g. Rushia.
Pomu's reaction in a clip

And retweet

I've been thinking, "man it'd be funny if someone did a Vox ASMR parody" Mika seems to be doing just that tomorrow

Kanpainki are having a meltdown with recent announcement on the PCD. This comes from Tenma about doing stuff less on discord, but unclear if fishman also wants her to interact with people less on the discord too.
View attachment 5039
Edit:

Lol did Tenma just use her fanbase to get fishman to turn things around?
View attachment 5040
View attachment 5041
Tenma Follow up from previous post:
View attachment 5047

previous Post:
I have awakened...

So first here's a term to help make this easier to understand and show what I'm looking at.

"YoY" stands for "Year over Year" it is a percentage change from one year to the next, it is intended to be used to observe radical changes in operating income line items so you can ask why these things happened. These are percentages in decimal format, so 120.3 is 120.3% so we're not confused.

It is worth noting that this is an income statement, and not a balance sheet, so we can't determine much in terms of assets or liabilities from this data. This is used to determine how much money was made/lost and how much of these values comes from what sectors (merchandise, administrative/"general business" expenses, commissioning, etc) and trying to use these numbers to ask what we're doing right and wrong. This is the type of end of year data you look at when you ask what you can cut back or improve on to improve overall profitability.

The first thing I'm getting from all of this is something is missing, or at least not very obvious to me. Their is no outright stated SC or talent generated revenue here, or at least it isn't obvious where it is and how much of it is from that source, the top section with all the sales and expenses appears to me primarily focused on merchandise. How do I know this? Look at the revenue and cost items at the top.

"Amount of Sales" This speaks for itself

"Commodity Inventory at beginning of the period." This is starting inventory, aka the amount of at-cost (most likely) merchandise Cover has in a warehouse somewhere.

"Purchases of Products, etc for current period." This is new inventory generated to meet demands for the year.

"Inventory of merchandise at end of the period" This is obviously the ending inventory that you have remaining, the reason why it is a negative number is so you know how much you have to remove from the "cost of sales" number to ensure you aren't counting inventory you haven't even sold yet.
These are all expense accounts focused on the merchandise, not the talents.

Now you could put the salary expense for the talents somewhere in the SEA section right below gross profit, which if it is there I presume it is under the "Misc wages/staff salary" if it is there as executive compensation is at the top. This is usually used for mostly small and irrelevant values that you can't categorize in the usual line items for one reason or another, it is like a footnote account which is strange when talking about the most direct of your talent's expenses.

I presume Cover doesn't think the talent's salary matters enough to make it a more direct and in your face line item, or it is just purposefully vague and they have some internal analysis for this stuff that isn't visible in this (what I presume) public investor focused statement. Most investors likely don't give a shit about this detail so Cover might have just not bothered trying to calculate it very well for investor purposes. It is a waste of time for the accounting department and the auditors to ensure these numbers are correct as they might just be too small in the grand scheme of things.

For the record, "Salary allowance" is not actually a salary per say, it is an amount of money specifically stored to meet non-direct monetary benefits to an employee's salary. This could be stuff like medical stuff, internal discounts, or recompensation for things like gas or whatever that aren't technically part of the base salary you get, so if you get 50k salary and you get your gas covered your part in this pie is 50k salary expense + XXX salary allowance of whatever your gas was. So this has little to do with the talents probably.

Now the best assumption I can make is that "Ordinary income" is the SC based revenue. Because this revenue, unlike merchandise revenue has no direct cost factor to it like merchandise and it is obviously common enough to be considered "Ordinary".

What do I mean by no direct cost factor? If you sell the Totally Coming Soon Magni Dezmond Fursuit when Magni eventually becomes the first official Holopro VFurry, you can track the revenue to a bunch of cost items like materials, labor, and your dignity and then determine how much profit you make from each sale.

It is harder to do that with SCs because it has no direct cost factor that is consistent, Magni could buy every single Sims 4 DLC and get less SC revenue that stream then he did when he started playing Sims 4, while Vesper can talk about his adventures in Magni's fur dungeon and the Target shrine in his closet for free and get a huge surge of SCs compared to his other streams.

So unfortunately it is hard for me, as an outsider to this industry from a business perspective, to confidently say what this says in regards to the talents.

The biggest takeaway I'd say is that Cover is becoming less efficient likely due to their sudden surge in 2020 making them able to achieve more with less the first two periods, while needing to maintain that momentum by spending more yet the momentum is clearly dying so they don't generate the same kind of returns for their costs incurred. March 2022's statement shows a (very small, literally .4% difference) negative difference in net income despite the 100%+ improve in revenues up top as they spent a higher percentage in generating new merchandise. Commissions paid is also through the roof as it is over 100 times bigger going from the 2021 period to the 2022 period, which I presume is from them trying to make new costumes, 3D models, assets, and whatever else for their growing portfolio of talents.

tl;dr:

It is effectively impossible to use this data alone to determine much about the talents themselves, especially specific ones, as most the line items are talking about merchandise and boring business shit. Salaries, if they exist as I know that's become a debate on and off here, are in some small account that is barely talked about. This is likely because investors don't give a shit about this as much as we might care about it.

Cover is clearly spending a lot more on all the talents while not getting the same amount of return on investment back as despite their growth they actually have very slightly worse net-income overall going from 2021 period to the 2022 period (Remember these periods end in March, so a ton of year is left). This is likely due to needing to support more of them but not all of them give the same kind of returns for obvious reasons. 2021 period was also when Myth took the world by storm, so the huge differences has to also be considered with the events that actually happened.

I will also note that it wasn't until the 2022 period that Research and Development expenses show up, I can't quite guess what this could be related towards. Perhaps it has something to do with the 3D concerts or something like that, I can't say for sure as I'm not fully aware of the timeline of what Cover has made internally (instead of just buying it from someone else) that could correlate to this. If anyone wants to guess, remember this is for the time period of April 2021 through the end of March 2022.

I hope his has been informative and that I didn't miss anything, their is a lot to comb over with all these line items across three periods. I'm going to now become like Dingo Aniki now after typing all this autism for the last hour.

View attachment 5049
New model for Ami! Made by herself.
Also one year stream for her rn

View attachment 5050

Pippa, Tenma and Airi are playing the Backrooms with Pwuppygf (Emi).

Also live on Emi's Twitch channel

Probably doesn't help that the collab partner pwuppygf is an actual OnlyFans whore.

Really scraping the barrel there if they're having to resort to those kind of vtubers...
After reading that I slightly feel better for not posting one of the Phase girl's email.

Amiya has been crying for the past 15 20 30 minutes. I just want to give her a big hug. Basically impostor syndrome and opening up about not usually fitting in or having a hard time making friends.

The fans are the ones that fund the whole thing. Why the fuck would Fishman try to kill something that is specifically for the fans? I understand some concerns of talents getting too close to fans but this seems absurd. He really seems to be huffing the "idol" thing a bit too hard. Inb4 all of this is him being overprotective to avoid some sort of VeraVee situation.

Honestly, she seemed pretty funny. Wouldnt really care if she had only fans or streamed on chaturbate or not.
Hi friend, I have been tracking this stuff for multiple years now and I'm pretty sure Cover includes talent income and expenditure under Amount of Sales and Cost of Sales respectively, as if it were a direct commission or expense to obtain that revenue specifically.

I know this is a little unusual as often even commissions are accounted for in operating expenses, but I've spreadsheeted it out and that is the only place that makes sense. If you account for SC income (tracked by Playboard), minus YT's known cut of 30%, and a reasonably low estimate of YT ad income, and completely ignore memberships, the only place the income can possibly be tracked is in sales. I am less sure about the talent cut but feel fairly confident it should be in cost of sales, as there is no way to split the money from an Adsense account, which is how YT pays out. If they do ignore talent cut accounting-wise and just pay out without accounting for it, it raises some questions to me, given that Moona has said on stream she gets 50% of all YT-related revenue. That would mean we're ignoring the payout of 1-2 billion yen on the income statement entirely, which I find unlikely.

Likewise, Anycolor is a public company and they without a doubt list all YT income in their sales and all talent cut in their cost of sales. They break this down and say that Google is one of their top 3 customers, and the amount of sales to that customer lines up fairly well with the amount of SC + estimated adsense + some more. This amount is 3.6 billion yen, a full 25% of their sales, so it is not some small ignorable amount. Based on estimated SC and views, Cover would be more than this. Anycolor also says this:

Wonky machine translation aside, it is clear that they account for the associated expense as thoroughly as they can (Google does not inform you what their cut of Ad revenue is exactly, but does say what their SC and membership cut is).

I don't have my spreadsheets on this computer but that income statement image from /#/ was mine originally, I will attach the balance sheet and Anycolor's year-end (translated), e: plus translations of excerpts from their year-end. If you want the Japanese originals I have them too but translating was a chore even using mtl.

e: For anyone else browsing this, please understand on Anycolor's customer breakdown that Sony Music Solutions Inc. run the Anycolor store and Pixiv run Booth, so both are merch. It's not music and art. It's merch.
Replying to myself from a month ago in answer to the doxing question.

Even if you're autistic enough to gather all that info as 'insurance' in case that person turns out to be one of the 'bad people' I was referring to, there is no reason to make it public (unless they do something awful to deserve it). Just keep it in your own personal records, and then if it comes out that they are a child rapist, that is when you blast them.

Edit: It's almost time. IRyS was in pre-chat. She just ate Popeyes.

Moriko lost the bet and is about to eat one of those really spicy chips on stream, without milk or bread.

It's happening, Yabbit is making her own anime sad girl company! (Ok, not really but maybe one day)

All in all, mork took it like a champ.
View attachment 5071

Hag is hagging a RFA stream, time to confirm something
end at 8:06 burger time
And with that my ugly recaps are no more. Out with these minimal effort recaps that still take WAY too long to make and in with the cleaner more professional looking upgrade
Thank you for your support

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I was hoping someone would make a collage like this, really cool. I'm happy for Kiara, and I bet for the first time she actually "feels" like she's in Hololive. (at least the Hololive she was signing up for)

Bae's new Cover:

And her follow-up stream for the cover:

That was a fucking amazing cover. Still wish Studio Pierrot would make season 2 of the anime.

Kaela is playing the Last of Us

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That was a fucking amazing cover. Still wish Studio Pierrot would make season 2 of the anime.
Her karaoke of it that she is doing now is amazing, too.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Nyaru made self insert comics with her Sonic OCs in middle school. I don't know what to do with this information. :icanfixher:

Edit: Nyaru is not impressed by Lia's harem of anime men and animatronic bears.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Nijisanji EN is having a 3D Live in April.
Lazulight, Obsydia, Ethryia, Luxiem, and Noctyx.
γ«γ˜γ•γ‚“γ˜ - γ«γ˜γ•γ‚“γ˜γƒ¦γƒ‹γƒƒγƒˆζ­Œθ¬‘η₯­2022 η„‘ζ–™γƒ‘γƒΌγƒˆη·ι›†η·¨ [SjuAIIe0Op0 - 1246x701 - 2h40m51s].png

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
No, it's supposed to look like this πŸ›ˆ, lol
It was a transparent circle with "i" in it, similar to general "Informative" sticker but without solid blue color
Seriously though, noted. I will find something else...

...preferably bigger.

Thank you both for feedback!
If you want just a basic text-style one, there's this i inside a circle: β“˜
If you want an option that is an actual emoji that I suspect most browsers would convert to full color icons, maybe some of these might work:
🧐πŸ₯‡πŸ”‘πŸ“ŒπŸ“‹πŸ“‘πŸ“’πŸ““πŸ“”πŸ“•πŸ“–πŸ“—πŸ“˜πŸ“™πŸ“šπŸ“’πŸ“£πŸ“ŠπŸ“ƒπŸ“„πŸ”πŸ”ŽπŸ””πŸ”¦πŸ”¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom