"I've already told you this, one of my close school friends had her gay awakening because of me, no I didn't do anything, she never told me, I just existed! I can understand why people would think I was gay"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230121-144930-306.png

A small meemaw oasis appears before us to help us weather the drought which is drier than her dusty womb

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Idol|Prism|VReverie Collab

Huh Juna and Ophie knew each other.

Sava a little late for Deus Ex
2023-01-21 12_10_21-Window.png

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Mario party collab starting, apparently Juno and Opheia have known each other a long time.

Edit: Clocking myself
clock.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 11286

A small meemaw oasis appears before us to help us weather the drought which is drier than her dusty womb
Too bad the Oasis is contaminated by.... It's really important to support your Oshi's genmates and it SO NICE to see a collab with Rie again! I hope Rie's lil shit bastard "no-trolling-guys" femboy wonderful chat regulars will be there too!
INB4 Wonton recipe part 2 :smugpipi:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Liathon part 3 started and she has been doing Genshin:

Also tangent fox is on:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was gonna shill Sava per usual but @Lurker Throwaway beat me to it so idk what else to post. Uhhhhh....

24450ACA-10D1-45EF-8747-1041C1F86BF6.jpeg

Wow she's literally me :mikothumbsl:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I think the donation thing in the screen is broken, or at least it was yesterday before I went to sleep is not counting streamlabs and only superchats, so she is higher than 2195, just yesterday there was already like 1k difference and she was doing the calculations manually.
Yeah, I guess she's hit the $5000 now? I don't really understand how the two numbers work. Congrats to her at any rate. I frankly didn't think she would hit the full goal even after the whole weekend, but shame on me for underestimating the devotion of the Lia Lickers.

I really don't understand Genshin at all. It doesn't help that she's clicking through the UI like she has the location of everything memorized (she probably does) and skipping the character dialogue like she's heard it ten times before (she probably has).

soap suds

View attachment 11275
Stole this one from vt, I have nothing to add because I dont know anything about the situation or if this is even real or not, I dont particularly care either way
Just seems like a fun litte thing that might or might not be happening, because laughing at the mentally ill is why I'm here on this site anyways
It very much did happen. She deleted it pretty quickly because other fans started yelling at her, rightfully so, to get rid of this. It actually was gone so quickly that I doubt Hex even saw it. He definitely heard about it happening, but he wasn't awake to see it get posted. I've actually been keeping up with a lot of the shit that has been going down with Hex because I need something to do while I'm sick in bed and it has been wild.

His first "offense" seems to be him fucking around in Minecraft. He took a sword from Yugo's chest, he thought it was Alban's, and apparently never returned it. I don't watch him, so I don't know if that part is true, but people were pissed about the sword because Hex had taken it from Yugo's "memorial chest." People were also up in arms that he got Uki to build his base for him, even though Uki volunteered to build it. There's a lot more, like people getting mad that he's always online mining his little cave home, but I don't care for Minecraft shenanigans because none of that means anything. The next thing people got on his ass for was pandering. I honestly don't care if a vtuber panders; if that's what they want to do, then go for it, but it seems like everyone else hates that aspect of him. It gets him a shit ton of money, so I doubt he'll change anything, and he seems to like pandering, so more props to him I guess.

The more recent shit that has people wanting him terminated is his whole therapist role. He isn't actually a therapist, he says quite often that he isn't, but people who are sending him money seem to think otherwise. His superchats would regularly be filled with people talking about abuse, suicide, and other shit like that, so he decided to try and crack down on it. In his first statement, he said that venting through streamlabs was okay, but trauma dumping in superchats was not. He doesn't want to trigger anyone or something. This sparked a little outrage from people because it made it seem like you could vent about anything in streamlabs and that he would be okay with it. People were assuming he was okay with venting on streamlabs because he gets more money that way, and since he said you would get timed out or banned if you did it through superchats, this would lead to more venting donations being sent through the site where he keeps more of the money. He had to make another statement, saying that when he said venting was fine, he meant little things in your life that made you upset, like stepping in dog poop or having a bad customer. He's okay with that stuff being talked about, not heavy things like abuse and suicide. It's in his rules section now, and he even said that his fans should use the money they would have sent him on getting actual help.

There's probably more I could look into, but I am so tired of reading post after post about how they hate Hex because of some Minecraft shit. A majority of the people who do not like him feel that way because of that stupid ass block game, and I have no idea why since the whole saga of trauma-dumping superchats is way more interesting. I had a bit of a laugh when people said he brought the whole therapist role onto himself because of his lore but even in lore he isn't a therapist, he's a student counselor. I won't deny that he did farm for a parasocial chat, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he wanted people carving his name into their skin. I'm just glad he nipped the bud so early on unlike Vox and Mysta.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tangent fox talking about her tweet about buying the hp game and atomic heart. She lost three followers lol

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I really don't understand Genshin at all. It doesn't help that she's clicking through the UI like she has the location of everything memorized (she probably does) and skipping the character dialogue like she's heard it ten times before (she probably has).
It's something that you have to experience first to get what the UI do and does. But for your sake of mental health, don't jump into Genshin stuff.
Hex Stuff
Oh so that's happening with the guy. I only heard about it because when I was looking at Nijisanji stuff in Youtube, the usual dramanews YT guy FalseEyeD is already making video talking about hex.

But yeah, imagine malding because of a vtuber who are a bit confused about minecraft and other stuff, lmao

Anyway, Pomu is playing monke popping balloons simulator and currently talking about metal gear stuff, okay, technically ranting about stuff in it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Unfortunately, her stream today and her last Apex stream have both had moments where she talks about thinking she was hired to bring JP and EN together, and I imagine her way to do that is to make JP buff games more interesting to EN. It's not a coincidence that EN have suddenly taken an interest in Ark and Tarkov.

On the plus side, her Ark and Apex are mostly guerillas and don't interfere with her schedule. She's streamed 11 times this week and 7 of them have been other stuff.

We can't choose our oshis though. I still don't understand Ark and I've watched every stream. :depressedtako:
Brother, as a takodachi, I understand how you feel.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm going to laugh so hard when it comes to light that Idol Corp receives funding from either the Bill Gates Foundation, or the Soros investments cartel.

Art tax

kimonorys by DDOLBANG11.jpg

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
It very much did happen. She deleted it pretty quickly because other fans started yelling at her, rightfully so, to get rid of this. It actually was gone so quickly that I doubt Hex even saw it. He definitely heard about it happening, but he wasn't awake to see it get posted. I've actually been keeping up with a lot of the shit that has been going down with Hex because I need something to do while I'm sick in bed and it has been wild.

His first "offense" seems to be him fucking around in Minecraft. He took a sword from Yugo's chest, he thought it was Alban's, and apparently never returned it. I don't watch him, so I don't know if that part is true, but people were pissed about the sword because Hex had taken it from Yugo's "memorial chest." People were also up in arms that he got Uki to build his base for him, even though Uki volunteered to build it. There's a lot more, like people getting mad that he's always online mining his little cave home, but I don't care for Minecraft shenanigans because none of that means anything. The next thing people got on his ass for was pandering. I honestly don't care if a vtuber panders; if that's what they want to do, then go for it, but it seems like everyone else hates that aspect of him. It gets him a shit ton of money, so I doubt he'll change anything, and he seems to like pandering, so more props to him I guess.

The more recent shit that has people wanting him terminated is his whole therapist role. He isn't actually a therapist, he says quite often that he isn't, but people who are sending him money seem to think otherwise. His superchats would regularly be filled with people talking about abuse, suicide, and other shit like that, so he decided to try and crack down on it. In his first statement, he said that venting through streamlabs was okay, but trauma dumping in superchats was not. He doesn't want to trigger anyone or something. This sparked a little outrage from people because it made it seem like you could vent about anything in streamlabs and that he would be okay with it. People were assuming he was okay with venting on streamlabs because he gets more money that way, and since he said you would get timed out or banned if you did it through superchats, this would lead to more venting donations being sent through the site where he keeps more of the money. He had to make another statement, saying that when he said venting was fine, he meant little things in your life that made you upset, like stepping in dog poop or having a bad customer. He's okay with that stuff being talked about, not heavy things like abuse and suicide. It's in his rules section now, and he even said that his fans should use the money they would have sent him on getting actual help.

There's probably more I could look into, but I am so tired of reading post after post about how they hate Hex because of some Minecraft shit. A majority of the people who do not like him feel that way because of that stupid ass block game, and I have no idea why since the whole saga of trauma-dumping superchats is way more interesting. I had a bit of a laugh when people said he brought the whole therapist role onto himself because of his lore but even in lore he isn't a therapist, he's a student counselor. I won't deny that he did farm for a parasocial chat, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he wanted people carving his name into their skin. I'm just glad he nipped the bud so early on unlike Vox and Mysta.
Most of the sperging is coming exclusively from Nyfco, which is something of a safe haven for /vt/ and 2ch to talk about stuff in what they perceive to be organised folders rather than ephemeral threads or even the behemoth of compiled info in the Homeland.

I do think Hex is causing some issues though. Millie and Fulgur's 'Plate Up!' collab was privated for days and the thing that was allegedly removed from it was Millie mentioning that Hex is Filipino (he is). It seems Hex really wants to hide that about himself to the detriment of other ENs, and if I was to set aside my oshi being dumb I could make a reasonable case that her 'Announcement' today was because she felt she was doing the same thing and didn't want her EN senpai to tread on eggshells for her (both Selen and Luca got a friendly ribbing from their chats about 'doxxing' Kotoka). Doppio also had to private a collab with Hex because he received a SC donation telling him not to invite Hex anymore.

Hex is basically receiving the treatment everyone thought Vox would: he's kind of being left to his own devices when it comes to public-facing work and I think that's pretty bad for a branch whose identity is almost entirely on togetherness. Unlike Vox, though, he doesn't really seem to have any second thoughts about treading this path, nor do I get the feeling that he has the same organisational talent to make collabs and generate good optics with the fans who think chink pandering is embarrassing to look at.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, I guess she's hit the $5000 now? I don't really understand how the two numbers work. Congrats to her at any rate. I frankly didn't think she would hit the full goal even after the whole weekend, but shame on me for underestimating the devotion of the Lia Lickers.

If she's playing the new event then she definitely hasn't heard the dialogue, it's just that genshin's dialogue is always trash and doesn't really matter if your only goal is getting free fantasy dollars to roll gacha.

soap suds

Most of the sperging is coming exclusively from Nyfco, which is something of a safe haven for /vt/ and 2ch to talk about stuff in what they perceive to be organised folders rather than ephemeral threads or even the behemoth of compiled info in the Homeland.

I do think Hex is causing some issues though. Millie and Fulgur's 'Plate Up!' collab was privated for days and the thing that was allegedly removed from it was Millie mentioning that Hex is Filipino (he is). It seems Hex really wants to hide that about himself to the detriment of other ENs, and if I was to set aside my oshi being dumb I could make a reasonable case that her 'Announcement' today was because she felt she was doing the same thing and didn't want her EN senpai to tread on eggshells for her (both Selen and Luca got a friendly ribbing from their chats about 'doxxing' Kotoka). Doppio also had to private a collab with Hex because he received a SC donation telling him not to invite Hex anymore.

Hex is basically receiving the treatment everyone thought Vox would: he's kind of being left to his own devices when it comes to public-facing work and I think that's pretty bad for a branch whose identity is almost entirely on togetherness. Unlike Vox, though, he doesn't really seem to have any second thoughts about treading this path, nor do I get the feeling that he has the same organisational talent to make collabs and generate good optics with the fans who think chink pandering is embarrassing to look at.
Pretty sure Nyfco even made a whole word document on his offenses in Minecraft but I am too lazy to find it right now. It was also Fulgur who said something about Hex and Millie talking a lot in Tagalog. He's already shown his currency, which was a Philippine peso, on a Genshin stream so I don't know if that was the reason exactly. I could rewatch the stream and figure that out later, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is what happened since he seems to like hiding any personal information like that. I totally forgot about the SC telling Doppio to stop collabing with Hex and the aftermath of that. Doppio's fans were super worried because they didn't get a tweet thanking them for watching the stream, all they got was an art rt with him and Hex, and actually abruptly ended the stream after getting that SC.

I will agree that Hex is being left to his own devices, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the livers is trying to talk to him. He's apparently close with a handful of them, but yeah there doesn't seem to be a lot of public branch support.

I will say that a lot of the backlash he received on Twitter was very reactionary and mostly consisted of people only getting half the context of his "venting is okay in streamlabs" spiel. He makes a very clear line between venting and trauma-dumping and even said he doesn't want any of them being sent, but that if fans are going to send it in anyways, then just do it through streamlabs. I knew something along the lines of this was going to happen since he was aiming for the same crowd as Vox, but the way he reacted to it surprised me. Like Scuddle said, he doesn't seem to have any second thoughts about what crowd he's pandering to and is actually kind of calm about this whole thing. Either he doesn't give a shit what others are saying about him or he believes he has everything covered. If this blows up in his face, then I won't be surprised, but I also wouldn't be surprised if this just died down because the people who are complaining about it right now won't care in two weeks' time.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Really working for that super fan of 2023 spot arent you?
I'm placing my bets that regardless of how 'ironic' his fixing bit is, Reticule will have some kind of real schizo moment this year. Mark my words. The signs of him going down the path of schizophrenia are showing.
:smugpipi:

Sven

Number on screen with the jar that auto updates is just Supa's, the other number she has to update herself also counts Stream Element dono's which isn't working with the auto counter for whatever reason.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Let me check in on Lia and see how her 48 hour donothon is going.

*Watching "Springtrap fucks the ever living shit out of you ASMR" live on stream*

Yup. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom