"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Is that a fucking Abyssinian? You have any idea how expensive those things are? Calli out here getting the Ferrari of cat breeds jfc
A breed with spotty health issues.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha with guest, Obake PAM, chatting about studying in Japan. It's an offcollab.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Is that a fucking Abyssinian? You have any idea how expensive those things are? Calli out here getting the Ferrari of cat breeds jfc
I'm not sure, the pictures of kittens I'm looking at off a quick search look shorter furred in comparison :botanshrug:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Don't know much about Haruna but I've been sporadically watching Rurumi every now and then since someone here posted her birthday stream here. She's about as menhera as Lia and did a collab with her a few months back. She also did a condom tasting stream last week. She also does art streams but I haven't been able to catch them live.
Whoa, Pippa has planned a collab with 2 indies at once! ...but it's Roblox
:inaunravel:

Lia collab has started:

"Lia's not up on the dog-murderer knowledge."
Is Kirsche trying to tell us SHE did her reps on Joel?

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Well the rabbit is dying

And all I can do is sit by, unable to feed her soup, or put a cool towel on her forehead, or fix many other issues she may have from illness. :pippasadl:

stassy

Didn't see it posted here so here are some highlight clips from the new niji wave debut :

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not sure, the pictures of kittens I'm looking at off a quick search look shorter furred in comparison :botanshrug:
With abyssinians it's mainly the color not the fur length, since they grow longer coats in winter and then shed. The thing that really distinguishes them is that golden/honey/sandy type coat with black hairs underneath.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
And all I can do is sit by, unable to feed her soup, or put a cool towel on her forehead, or fix many other issues she may have from illness. :pippasadl:
Really working for that super fan of 2023 spot arent you?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Gavis Bettel's girlfriend broke up with him. The extreme truth has come out on Gavis Bettel/Lord Commander Chaos/Zuthar13's relationship history.

Also Bettel had birds harassing him yesterday morning, and the timing of his tweet and him saying it is 10 am concludes that he is very likely EST time zone wise.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Its a Somali cat
I know jackshit about cats so I dont know if they are expensive

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia fundraiser update: She's currently at $2195 of her $5000 goal. She's been "sleeping" for the past seven hours or so, showing her model in a bed with VODs playing on the pillow behind her head. And her model is apparently actually her model, since I caught it opening its eyes and moving around a bit a few moments ago - I'm guessing she's awake and went to her computer to see how things were going. She was scheduled to "wake up" at 11:00 PT, in about 35 minutes, but she might come back online earlier.

Also:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Its a Somali cat
I know jackshit about cats so I dont know if they are expensive
Google says $75-150 to adopt, $400-600 from a breeder.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Lia fundraiser update: She's currently at $2195 of her $5000 goal. She's been "sleeping" for the past seven hours or so, showing her model in a bed with VODs playing on the pillow behind her head. And her model is apparently actually her model, since I caught it opening its eyes and moving around a bit a few moments ago - I'm guessing she's awake and went to her computer to see how things were going. She was scheduled to "wake up" at 11:00 PT, in about 35 minutes, but she might come back online earlier.

Also:

I think the donation thing in the screen is broken, or at least it was yesterday before I went to sleep is not counting streamlabs and only superchats, so she is higher than 2195, just yesterday there was already like 1k difference and she was doing the calculations manually.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Not having magic powers to bother fix care for your Oshi remotely
sidious-smile.gif

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Idol Corp keeps sweetening the pot.

I can seen them quickly becoming the favored small corpo to apply with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom