Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'll let you guys decide. The Magni one is still really dark on the page. I'll check back in a few hours.
Edit: I put a white outline on the hat, maybe that works better?
It looks fine to me with the white outline, but I also use the site exclusively on mobile, so a bright OLED screen obviously won't reflect the experience of PC users, most of the time.

Admittedly, I haven't watched much Bettel yet, but Magni is definitely always getting pissed off by stuff on streams, it feels like, so MATI seems to fit him well. Especially with competitive collabs.

Sven

It's also a game pretty much just for Harry Potter fans. I don't think she's a harry Potter fan.
I feel Pippa's own words on this should suffice, also can pimp our resident Pippa Clipper since his video was the only one I could think of with this moment

Timestamped and is only 4 seconds of relevant

Funny enough I could see her playing it as an easy way to reduce the heat on her name, it would leave normies scratching their heads when the response to why are you getting cancelled is "as a streamer I dared to play a video game" but It would really be a question of what wins her desire to shitpost or her dislike of HP.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Fuckin hell I check in after some months and this place exploded in popularity. Glad to see the autism is going stronger than ever

Anyway have some cursed Kronii art
540841802.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Vodka Fox and Mold Rabbit make another feature on a Nagzz video, it's the clip where Pippa teaches Tenma what "BJ" means. First Tenma appearance around 11:20
:smugpipi:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Belly dancing lessons with your graceful teacher Koe Aki! Koe is learning too:

Aki Rosenthal of Hololive was a belly dance instructor, iirc

Fuckin hell I check in after some months...

May I offer a small recap for your convenience:

Recap links are [HERE]

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have a sin to confess. I liked Harry Potter back when the original books came out. The idea of a hidden world of magic behind the mundane and the characters and stories where enticing. But as it went on, it hyperfocused in Harry and the gang VS Voldemort forgetting completely about the rest.
The last straw and what made me ignore forever what J. K. Rowling says and produces was the epilogue of the last Harry Potter Book. Flash forward to Harry and Ginny's child picking the train to Hogwards, while mentioning tons of new characters. Not even a line explaining who is who, nothing. Turns out, she explained all of that on the internet, and her excuse to not including it in the book was that she ran out of space... Like what?! The last book is not the longest by a mile, and the explanations could fit in 2 pages tops. She just got lazy and tried to attract people to the webpages for traffic. Fuck off!

Yes, I am still mad years later. This might also be the reason why I despise crossmedia story BS like FF15.
The first three books were genuinely great. Written for children, readable for everyone.

Book four and up suffer from Editor too scared to rein in famous author syndrome, and it shows.

Her becoming literally worse than Hitler for twitter over making fun of the term 'Menstruation-Haver' was certainly an experience, though.

But we already knew twitter was a mistake.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Rowling should've just stfu and enjoyed her massive pile of money,
I feel like we need an ‘anime girl scent’ sticker with all the pussified takes I am seeing lately. If people here are too afraid to say something like, “I think men being in women’s shelters and women’s prisons is bad” unless they are behind 10 layers of anonymity, fine, whatever. But the suggestion that everyone else should also be afraid to stand up for anything is prime ‘pussy’ material.
I’d also give the sticker to Ironmouse for deleting her stupid weed joke.

For vtubers it’s different because they generally stay out of everything, but when you start kowtowing to one side, you’re not ‘staying out of it’ anymore.

And for the record I don’t even particularly like Rowling. The TE in TERF is great, but the RF loses me.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I feel like we need an ‘anime girl scent’ sticker with all the pussified takes I am seeing lately. If people here are too afraid to say something like, “I think men being in women’s shelters and women’s prisons is bad” unless they are behind 10 layers of anonymity, fine, whatever. But the suggestion that everyone else should also be afraid to stand up for anything is prime ‘pussy’ material.
For what it's worth, BEFORE Rowling pissed off Woke Twitter, she made it her mission on Twitter to start retconning a bunch of the stuff or "explain" things that didn't need explaining.

Between like a good tenth of the cast suddenly now being gay, and the abomination that was the "Did you know that wizards used to just shit on the floor randomly because they can teleport it away?" Tweet was when most Potter fans, but especially non-woke potter fans thought Rowling probably didn't need to be on Twitter so much.

The post you're responding to had nothing to do with not wanting to "take a stance".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Honestly I'm just of the opinion that celebrities politisperging is cringe no matter what 'side' they're on.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I’d also give the sticker to Ironmouse for deleting her stupid weed joke.

For vtubers it’s different because they generally stay out of everything, but when you start kowtowing to one side, you’re not ‘staying out of it’ anymore.

And for the record I don’t even particularly like Rowling. The TE in TERF is great, but the RF loses me.
Maybe I didn't make myself clear, it's not that I think one shouldn't stick to their own ideals and be afraid of a bunch of lunatics on Twitter. I just remember how much the wokes used to parade Rowling as an ally and she delighted on giving her uninformed takes on all manner of issues.

I find it ironic how that same big mouth of hers turned her into enemy #1 in an instant the moment she said something out of line, she gets to taste her own damn medicine. I have no pity for people who joined a gang and ended up getting shot.

It's a prime "eat their own" moment

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Honestly I'm just of the opinion that celebrities politisperging is cringe no matter what 'side' they're on.
Agreed, but on the rare occasions that one of them says something that is both counter-culture and also common sense, I’ll take the W even though it is just me being biased.

Celebrities should have no such influence, but sadly they do.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She already deleted it. Easiest prediction ever lmao. She walked it back, seemingly annoyed with her crybaby fanbase

I'd be the worst vtuber ever man, I'd constantly be having to start new twitter accounts due to getting banned over telling these fuckers to med up and accept that reality is binary math and just like i, their fictional gender is also imaginary. Or more likely, some random newly signed up 0 post twitter just comes out of nowhere and starts blasting retards in the replies just to get banned in the worst opsec move ever.

Her pretending really badly to not know really obvious things about Tarkov she definitely does know about is a bit :painpeko:

Was it Henry Stickman she was playing where she made a comment about getting sniped being 'head eyes'd', and now here she is trying not to pretend to be ignorant? Come on now girly you can't have it both ways, just accept the inner slav and расстреливать врагов родины. :smugpipi:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Man that really was a weird phase of the internet, that like 6 months where every now and then Rowling would just say "oh yeah that character that I never confirmed had a child in the series epilogue? gay"

It was fairly well contained to just PotterTwitter and the occasional vice article complaining about 2 tweets of backlash, until the Wizards Shit Themselves Willingly tweet, which started getting coverage on news outlets.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The first three books were genuinely great. Written for children, readable for everyone.

Book four and up suffer from Editor too scared to rein in famous author syndrome, and it shows.

Her becoming literally worse than Hitler for twitter over making fun of the term 'Menstruation-Haver' was certainly an experience, though.

But we already knew twitter was a mistake.
I recall book four being my favorite of the bunch because it felt like more a adventure or an event in the world of Harry Potter as opposed to it being a story wholly surrounding Harry Potter like most of the books generally feel. My biggest dislike with Harry Potter as a whole is you have all this magic and wonder, and the central plot is just about Harry Potter and Voldemort good vs evil power of love stuff. It just feels like a waste, like most the cast of Naruto if we want an animu example, and the ending is whatever from what I barely remember of it.

Book 4's positives for me probably wouldn't be the best handled if I were to read it today a decade or two later, but I have fond memories of book 4 the most. Book 5 was okay, the movie I recall being atrocious to watch because it took out the most the interesting magical stuff at the final act to just get to the big death scene quicker yet kept in the school dance trash. I don't remember 6 very much, and 7 is whatever.

Relevant chuuba discussion topic, Bettel is giving his superchats beef.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"Did you know that wizards used to just shit on the floor randomly because they can teleport it away?"
That better make into the game :smugpipi:
oh yeah that character that I never confirmed had a child in the series epilogue? gay"
Oh I'm sure she regrets making it a kids series so she can't make all the dudes fuck each other! You got your fortune and fame but at what cost Rowling? All that wizard boy sex can NEVER BE CANON :shiinastare:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I have a sin to confess. I liked Harry Potter back when the original books came out. The idea of a hidden world of magic behind the mundane and the characters and stories where enticing. But as it went on, it hyperfocused in Harry and the gang VS Voldemort forgetting completely about the rest.
The last straw and what made me ignore forever what J. K. Rowling says and produces was the epilogue of the last Harry Potter Book. Flash forward to Harry and Ginny's child picking the train to Hogwards, while mentioning tons of new characters. Not even a line explaining who is who, nothing. Turns out, she explained all of that on the internet, and her excuse to not including it in the book was that she ran out of space... Like what?! The last book is not the longest by a mile, and the explanations could fit in 2 pages tops. She just got lazy and tried to attract people to the webpages for traffic. Fuck off!

Yes, I am still mad years later. This might also be the reason why I despise crossmedia story BS like FF15.
I feel ya. The books were enjoyable enough for what they were, and to her credit, Rowling and those books did get a fucking ton of kids interested in reading which is obviously a plus. I just wish her politics weren't so fucking retarded. She helped certain elements of society advance to the prominence they are at today and it's a bit poetic that now some of the most radical offspring of those elements are now her most fervent opponents and detractors. But the books themselves were decent enough, I just always got so annoyed, even when I was younger, that so many of my peers acted like Tolkien's writings were boring shit and Harry Potter was the bees knees. I was already reading fuckin RoTK by the time the first Harry Potter book came out so to me the teen romance shit was a bit boring compared to an epic tale of good and evil, but I didn't go lording it over anyone, just sat and silently felt superior.

To keep this vaguely related to vtubers, I wonder if any holos will get perms to play. I feel like Ina would love it, maybe some of the JP girls, but what I really want to see is Tempus fucking around as wizards

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The funniest shit about TERF is that feminists brought that tripe upon themselves, respectively.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ina member stream, revamping the old emotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom