"I want to thank chat for 50k followers. Because without them she'd just be a little autistic girl talking to herself"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Looks like some people ITT should have asked for programming socks for Christmas.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am disgusted by how many fricking normies are here.
1671955004545.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
sure is a lot of unarchived karaoke these past two days :ponrys:
I'll be grabbing kobo's too while I'm still around

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Someone already clipped a bunch of the Kronii karaoke songs, including the insanely hilarious We Will Rock You parody

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yeah, that explains a lot ^_^
vivaldi_VKWRPZqybS.png
"I'm very impressionable but nobody ever tried to get me on drugs" - Pippa, while medicated and all methed up.
In my country diphenhydramine (benadryl's active ingredient) is considered a drug. In my old school days (when it was sold without a prescription), I saw quite a few people around taking it everyday. And the consequences were very sad.
Funfact: The discovery of diphenhydramine also help guide the research for antidepressants in the 60-70s. wiki-Diphenhydramine:history & wiki-Fluoxetine:History
All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison (c) Paracelsus

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

In my country diphenhydramine (benadryl's active ingredient) is considered a drug. In my old school days (when it was sold without a prescription), I saw quite a few people around taking it everyday. And the consequences were very sad.
In the US diphenhydramine is marketed for relieving allergies and upmarketed as a sleep aid. Walmart's prices don't differ too much, but other stores can have a price hike of a $1 or 2+ for less tablets/capsules. Wouldn't touch this again as it gives me the feeling of sleep paralysis as I get knocked out. Wasn't even aware that people abuse it until I saw the DPH subreddit. The cream however is fantastic for itching as I attract mosquitos.
1671957524686.png
1671957467148.png

edit: Funfact: The discovery of diphenhydramine also help guide the research for antidepressants in the 60-70s. wiki-Diphenhydramine:history & wiki-Fluoxetine:History

Last edited:

lvl8

Ghost and Pippa duet stop motion animation by Moonshine Animations.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Tenshi returns for Christmas
YAY

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Merry Christmas everyone.
1671959535849.png
:unsure:

EDIT:
Also in 24 hours you lads are getting the best christmas present ever…..AMONG US

HoloJP Among Us collab on Christmas.

Not just Among Us, drunk RP Among Us. Hoping for clips.

Pippa will be collabing with Sena to rank viewers' fetishes next week:

Sena's not a pastor, though I suppose she was the most wholesome streamer also available on short notice? (Edit: I missed that her father is/was a pastor, so that adds points lol.)

Aki opened her relay part with We Wish You a Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

Vih

Doog
Oh come on, she's not talking that fast. This is the proper rate of human speech if you're not slow.
It seems as if people have never heard a spanish mother yelling at their kid, I'm pretty sure if you could pass light speed with words, it would be that shit

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It seems as if people have never heard a spanish mother yelling at their kid, I'm pretty sure if you could pass light speed with words, it would be that shit
English is a very slow and phonetic language, pretty much every other option is optimized better for speed, so anyone who speaks another language proficiently finds it slow. Japanese though is painfully fast, it figures those fucks would be exceptionally autistic on speed of information transfer.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I am disgusted by how many fricking normies are here.
View attachment 8824
Honestly I don't think the instrument is too accurate in measuring things or i am just good at lying to myself. I got a 2/5 on depression and that shit should be way higher. Maybe it has to do with the central tendency error which is a common problem for me in these type of tests.

Not-Username

Checks out. Sadly no AR-15 for me.
But to many "others say". If you generally don't interact with people they can't say shit about you :smugselen:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221225-105430.png
    Screenshot_20221225-105430.png
    456.2 KB · Views: 11

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Honestly I don't think the instrument is too accurate in measuring things or i am just good at lying to myself. I got a 2/5 on depression and that shit should be way higher. Maybe it has to do with the central tendency error which is a common problem for me in these type of tests.
or maybe a test that has like 50 questions 5 of which "You look on people eye, yes?" cannot really tell how autistic or depressed you really are.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1150-1200

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Discussion on Enna and Kyo off-collab and cucking continues [post]

Ame is doing a handcam stream of baking and sewing. Butter reflection? [post]

Sony's Vee branch shows first round of merch [post]

Hololive's Ookami Mio has a new alt Twitter account, @ookamimio_sab. She reports fever is gone, but throat still hurts [post]

Yuria of Ailurus, an idie vtuber and friend of dottovu, is traveling [post]

Axel announced Christmas day handcam cooking stream [post]

Vocal warmup of Ayunda Risu from Hololive ID [post]

When Airi was talking about lawyers, someone dropped a hint about Rekieta. The comment is not showing up on chat replay [post]
Is it just YouTube problem with random shadowbans [post]? Another possible explanation (changed youtube handle) [post]

StartEnd, a Hololive subgroup of Aqua, Towa and Suisei, will have a takoyaki party [post]

Wonders.ai tweets about Shiina 3D, with a video [post]. Also they've done a thing for MyHoloTV's Liliana Vampaia [post]

Update on Abigail Etsy situation [post]
Also Mako Fukasame, an australian indie vtuber, might have been eating nightshade

Kronii discord decided to make a memorial for Kronii's dead cat [post]

Mika Melatika admitted to hospital [post]

HoloEarth prototype performance of Calli and Azki [post]

Holo*27 first MV is here, Kanauru directed it [post]

More about Yugo Asuma, contracts renewal [post], and their PL photo [post], translation of Discord leak [post]
More about that [post]

Sawa Sawa is playing around with a free vtuber kit [post]

Introduction to big titty JP vtuber group's newest addition, Inori Marie [post]
A summary of the group with links and embeds [post]

Remilia got covid [post]

A question about who's gonna be the next 100K sub channel from Phase Connect, discussion [post]

Are you hating Yugo, why? Discussion [post]

Pekora asks Elon Mask to fix Twitter, she was shadowbanned [post]

Takane Lui drama, as she called hololive fans ATMs [post], explanation - there was a clear misunderstanding, blown out [post]

Archive - Pippa Kiki collab VOD [post], explanation [post]

Merryweather wishes for more physically violent vtuber community, thread ponders physical prowess of corpo vtubers [post]

Sena Bonbon of FLaVR is revealing her self-made live2D model [post] Also Phase Connect added a new page to their website called Connect-V
Sena live stream and reactions [post], picture [post] and another one [post]

Futakuchi Mana does ego-search, gets mad [post]

Tumblr launches live streaming, Tumblr Live. Initially only in US and only on mobile [post]

Hololive's Lamy was temporarily restricted [post]
Als Avi streamed with handcam

Mikeneko was brought up among the Yugo posting, back and forth with her and Delutaya drama follows [post]

A website of false doxxes [post]

Haruka (@haruka_tccmm) deleted tweets, possibly referring to Mirai Akari project [post]
Haruka said Kson consoled her about restarting a channel [post], they had a Xmas party together [post]

Lia drinking stream [post]
She mentioned Fillian [post]
More about the academic program she turned down [post]

Luxiem 1 year anniversary collab, game of Use your words [post]

Aparently the song about Pekora, performed by Gwelu Os Gar, was written as a hate song, Gwelu is in trouble [post]
Song was approved for performance by management [post], some people take it as Gwelu shifting the blame
Another version of the song, since Gwelu deleted his [post]
Layers and layers of the drama, involving Gwelu asking the author of the song if he had a permission from Cover and Pekora to write it. Author was a Pekora anti, no permissions [post]
More digging, origins of the pasta, guy who made the song is not an anti? Everything seems blown out of proportions. Pekora reaction to original copypasta [post]

Christmas karaoke from Sara Nagare [post] and Sena Bonbon [post]
Archive - [UNARCHIVED] Christmas Songs! by Sena Bonbon [post]

Athena Nightingale from AkioAIR comes back with a new chibi model [post], there is karaoke in the end

Reticule and thhrang are starting shit [post] thhrang's you will never fix her capypasta [post]

Archive - Sakana horny on main [post]

On neopets similarity to NFTs. Context - Pippa's stream is about Neopets [post]
There are actually a lot of things people just collect [post]

Monaca's brother passed away [post]
Monaca is holding a memorial stream for her brother [post] more info on the brother [post]

Uki talks about Yugo's graduation [post]

Archive - Mumei Christmas karaoke - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】fa la la la la [post]

On Luxiem's manager suggested rebranding (they refused) [post]

GakiLive, a lolituber group is announced [post]. Baby voice is brought up, shondo voice comparison and PL [post]
Nuanced take [post] GakiLive gen 1 announcement [post]

Zaion drama with shota [post]

More twitter shenanigans, apparently Aqua has problems too [post]

Magni is playing with eldritch forces, Ame notices [post]. On similarity between Magni and Ina [post]
A local clip of the moment [post], and a Youtube clip [post]

Pippa raids into a VOD [post], her twit [post]

Sleepy's narcolepsy [post]

Vtubers are ranked by being into feet on Twitter, Kiara denies being into feet [post]

Remilia is disregarding medical drugs dosage [post]
Update - Remilia got covid for 3rd time! [post]

Leak of IRyS's CristmasRys room [post]. From the same people who did Selen's Halloween room [post]

Nui Sociere is getting a new outfit, pictures [post]

Utatane Nasa with a weird English teaching game, BearTalk [post]

Sleepy handcam photos and a gift from a fan [post]

Camellia new album releases on February 13th. Ina is featured [post]
Ina herself retweeted that and also Smile Base cafe collab [post], later Camellia reacted to Ina's tweet [post]

Kaela stream JellyCar Worlds, game is a wild ride [post]

Hana Macchia released a new cover - Stone Ocean [post]

Luxiem debut reactions [post]

Kanata announced her 3th (sic) anniversary live [post]
Also Kaela gets 6 Shiny pokemons in 1 stream

Kiara cannot just stay put and rest, she planned 51 Club House games with open call-in [post]
Kiara uses a soundboard and TTS, Kobo is first to call [post] The soundboard was made by a fan [post]
Kiara and Calli play chess [post]
Soundboard links [post]

Evidence of Juniper's crimes of foot degeneracy [post]

Gura is on break due to health reasons, announcement from Hololive [post] and from shork herself [post]

Vesper starts zatsudan, people react [post]

Moryu Gao had her last stream on Twitch, she is gonna stream on Youtube [post]

Ame set up a GeoGuessr stream, seems like perms are here! [post]
Other Holo talent, Aruran, also played [post]

Vesper is careful when talking about napoleonic general and korean historical figures [post]

Layla and Millie host linguistic stream, Tagalog and Bahasa [post]
Source of confusion between language vs dialect - Philippines circumstances [post]
Explanation on language vs dialect [post]

Crunchyroll Hime got her own game, and went all out - physical cartridges for GBC [post]

Nyaru is cooking with handcam, showing herself (no face). She is wearing american psycho suite with suspenders [post]
Thread is full of thirsty people, openly or in denial thirsty
Picture and a video [post], she writes Dosia - possible misspeling of Dorsia, vtuber who was interviewed by Pippa [post]

New Gura Ame Kiara IRyS cover is announced [post] and is out [post]

FLaVR is going to do Gartic Phone collab, announcement [post] and live, superchats in Sena stream [post]
Screenshot of the Pippa feet moment [post]

Kirsche is showing levels of depravity thought of as unachievable before, with photo evidence [post]
It is fake, in a sense that it is not Kirsche's photo [post]

Lia is collabing with Mino Mieko, playing Genshin Impact [post]

Pippa is going to look at Christmas traditions from around the world [post]
Some screenshots [post], and another [post], and more [post]
Pippa found her Wikifeet page [post] and The Birth of Nation mention of herself [post]

Subject matter will result in several interesting posts, this one is notable for personal experience [post]
And possible explanation of one of the traditions - logs [post]
Notes on Catalonia [post]

Archive - Yuri from Phase Connect is having a bad time [post]

Maxor got yelled at by Pippa while editing shit [post]

Thread was discussing Enna on and off, this post has links [post]
Also shows Enna moving on from getting an anti super chat

Futakuchi Mana is releasing a cover of Finana's song, Tsunami [post]
Here it is [post]

Ren Zotto is doing his first handcam stream, playing piano [post]

Purin of Phase Connect is doing a confession stream, judging her viewers [post]

Pippa is contemplating Benadryl [post], maybe it is not a good idea [post]

Magni is about to stream Animal Crossing [post]

Clip of Shiina talking about doing modeling work and being on taobao ads [post]

Update on Abigail situation, still stuck but will try relisting her shirt [post]

Pippa's stream idea, fetish rating from least to most against God [post]
Of course people are weird in replies [post] and more [post]
Maybe collab with a pastor for that, a list of candidates [post]
Collab with Sena [post]!

Mako Fukasame talks on stream about health issues and nightshade ingestion [post]

Official Hololive YouTube channel started uploading shorts of the rehearsals of the 4th Holo Fes, with A-chan and Nodoka comments [post]
Also Mio uploaded a schedule for Hololive Christmas karaoke relay

ZTV news, December 2022. Is Zone a vtuber [post]? Is HotdiggedyDemon a vtuber [post]?

SourGrape (aka sawa sama) is gonna sing on 10K subs, throws shade on Pippa [post]
She also did a test stream with a placeholder model

New ChadCast episode [post]

Yozora Mel of Hololive leaks Ina is in Japan [post], details from Ina fandiscord [post]
Possibly related to anime production she was involved in [post]
Clip of Mel [post]

Aki Rosenthal is going to reveal a new hairstyle [post]

Trying to identify what is a vtuber [post]. Technical approach [post], pngtubers [post]
What about people who stream as model and in flesh [post]?

Moonshine animated Yuri's opening song [post]

Vesper has started Outer Wilds, blind playthrough [post]

Problems on the other forum, the last tier 1 is out [post]. Clearnet is up, but there is an onion too [post]
If problems are not resolved by New Year, there will be a counter attack [post]
More details [post], the forum is decorated [post]

Tomoe Umari, horsegirl vtuber, is now a YouTube Partner [post]
Celebrating monetization in Jump King [post], collabing with Archcast [post]

Metokur's Christmas art includes Pippa [post]

Kenji is brought up, a male indie vtuber [post] Details on him [post]

Vesper confirmed not foot fetishist [post]

Someone made a channel on YouTube for reading cringy vt posts [post]

Destiny (political twitch streamer), who doesn't like vtubers, reacts to Pippa [post]
Pippa's reaction to that [post]

Another cover song announced by the Advent calendar. Calli, Mumei, and Fauna [post]

What if Sena takes off and gets into a corpo [post]. She said she is happy where she is [post]

IRyS stream is unhinged as ever, revealing lack of knowledge about Christmas songs [post]
Reviewing ugly sweaters with photos [post]
She have not seen Jurassic Park, but knows who Tommy Wiseau is by name [post]

Shiina streams in 3D, big Christmas collab [post], pictures [post] and clips [post]

Magni's puppet Magmo is taking over [post] Vesper reacts to Magmo [post]
LuaVLucky on Twitter made Magmo puppet IRLб, Magni is overjoyed [post]

Yuri finished her Christmas art piece, all of Phase Connect together [post]

Amemiya Nazuna is announcing some good news are coming for her birthday [post]

Lia of Phase Connect got the anime girl scent merch she ordered [post]

Pikamee couldn't stream lately, her whole family except her got covid [post]
Also HimeHina 3D live is starting soon

Yuko Yurei from idol-EN makes bold decisions with her audience [post]. She was asking for her diaper change, and Huggies sponsorship [post]

MariMari got a 12 hour timeout for calling someone a slut on Twitter [post]
Clarification about that [post]

Question about everyone's favourite vtuber' roommate rating in terms of attractiveness [post]. Context - Enna talks about her friends rating her IRL
Brings out a question about the line in thread's rules about hornyposting, The Proctor answers [post]

HoloTalk with Amane Kanata [post]

Aki Rosenthal reveals long hair, also her original beer product [post]

New letter from Shiina [post]

RPR made a cover of Towa's Pallete [post]

Neoporte's Hizuki Yui singing the ending theme song of an upcoming anime [post]

Savi senpaii spending a night in ER [post]
Also Twitch shout out to vtuber tag, said vtubers create AI (?)

Calli got a house [post] Apparently it is in Japan [post], more details on her previous Japan place [post]

Selen sets a date for showcase of Niji fan cover, with donations going to creators [post]

baka bear (@CharlottexBear) is having a tough time, falling in love with a made-up person in her dream [post]

Tempus boys collabing in Deep Rock Galactic [post]

Araminto from FLaVR is playing Magic the Gathering [post]

Noel roommate photos, one [post] and several more [post]

Obake Pam CEO of playasia and vtuber organized HUGE Christmas collab concert [post]
For someone as big as Pam, her presense is not immediately felt in vtubere sphere [post]

Ironmouse is showing a new outfit, photos [post] her merch [post] and outfit lore [post]

Pippa's internet is out [post] holiday rrat [post], Gura's approach on break time [post]

Request for roommate thread [post], rejected by everyone, details on previous discussion [post]

Sena and Nyana are doing karaoke collab [post]

Pippa announced a collab with Yuko Yurei [post]

kirsche VOD of looking at different lesbian discords is down, but part of it was recorded [post]

Keekihime is trying to get into airplane with cosplay weapon [post]
People talking about all of Myth going to Japan, but no Ame news on that front [post]

Magni Christmas song [post], and notes on failed Tempus song plans [post]
Next Magni stream has become Magmo boss music composition stream [post]

Pippa admits she owns Jurassic Park Funko pops [pops], thread immediately starts flinging shit and sperging about consumerism

IRyS has that sparkle... like literally, there is a thing on her streams - a stray piece of decor? [post]

Hanabi of Tsunderia plays New Vegas, shout out to her [post]

lilpa, korean vtuber, had a concert on YouTube [post]

Amiya Christmas party [post], notes on her family situation [post]

IRyS is making drawings for fans [post]. IRyS likely hinted she will be on Senchou's Sister Marine stream [post]
IRyS might look at 4chan sometimes rrat [post]

Scarle's cookies look slightly resembling Magmo [post]

Kson is having a takoyaki party with Guutara and Unacee (Choco/Roboco's roommates) [post]

Video compilation of the year from momonasu, animation [post]

Senchou's Sister Marine stream had Ueda Kana (Tohsaka Rin, Yagami Hayate, and various characters with Kansai-ben) calling in [post]
Also Kasane Hibiki and AZKi Kawaranai Mono cover

Ollie and Ollie mama had unarchived karaoke [post] Ollie mama is cool [post]

Offcollab of HoloJP girls (Noel, Polka, Flare, Miko, Suisei) [post]

Reimu Endou of NijiEN is gonna collab with Astel Leda of HoloStarsJP, Apex Legends [post]

HoloJP drunk RP Among us collab [post]

Bae is doing a Xmas countdown, also tries to tag HoloPro without getting her account flagged [post]

Metokur is calling for Pippa armpit reveal [post], clip of that [post] Also he announced that his next couple of streams will be his last

HoloENAdvent day 25, Kiara with puppets [post]

Pippa is gonna stream Christmass Eve, having trouble with twitter [post]

Pippa announced collab with Sena, stream about fetishes [post]

Pippa takes benadryl for allergies confirmed [post] Streams unhinged, calls Nick Fuentes gay [post]
More of her rantings [post], nobody ever tried to get me on drugs [post]
She didn't take any allergy test despite being allergic all year round [post] Shewanella+fungus infection hypothesis [post]
Possible Pippa Metokur collab [post]? She is scared of vacuums [post]
Pippa takes -tism test, thread follows taking each their own [post]
Shiina takes the test [post] Grimmi takes the test [post] Lumi takes the test [post]

IRyS was on Yivis bender lately, sings What does the fox say [post]

The list is never full, you can help with that! DM me about missing shit and mistakes

Note that I move things around for context, so not everything missing is truly "missed". For example, Pippa Sena collab was moved to Pippa announcing the idea of rating fetishes, since the bulk of a discussion on that idea was there.

Last edited:

Vih

Doog
English is a very slow and phonetic language, pretty much every other option is optimized better for speed, so anyone who speaks another language proficiently finds it slow. Japanese though is painfully fast, it figures those fucks would be exceptionally autistic on speed of information transfer.
Yeah, I'm bilingual(mother tongue is english, second is ASL), and I've learned a lot about other languages by comparing them and contrasting them, there are a lot of shorthanded phrases in other languages than there are in english, yet english typically has a lot more specificity(similar to for example: genders in japanese, how it typically is inferred based on context)

Lurker Throwaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom