"Do you guys have nipple hair?"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tightpinch

That one tabletop card game that usually collaborated with Nijisanji, WIXOSS has recently released their niji-collab card packs, "Nijisanji DIVA" (if the TL is correct), that contains not only Tsukino Mito (in her current "concert idol" uniform), Inui Toko and Furen E Lustario, but also the NijiEN first wave, Lazulight.

Not sure if anyone really care or into TCGs, but it has lazulight in it, and ya know, it looks kind of fancy.

It's going to have up to Ethyria i believe it at least includes Obsidya. Going to be out in English around this time next year

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

wew

Male hag love!
Semi big twitch streamer Cimrai is gonna be redebuting with a chibi model for some reason

For the past couple months after her hiatus she had been streaming with her daughter under the name BoSheep and had been teasing her return after a while

But she seems to be thin skinned like before and keeps mentioning damn dirty trolls, the trucker honking back in Canada caused her to schizo out and abandon her Cimrai persona for the BoSheep one, as one can guess despite a model by TheArtGun she didnt really get an audience and for some reason shoved her daughter into her streams

Can't wait until someone gets nsfw made of her chibi model and she has another break down in front of her child AGAIN.
or she will get into another shitty slap fight with someone and blame the DAMN DIRTY TROLLS.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Someone is suggesting Archivebro to upload the Mabinogi stream of Pippa's. Was that one yabby or something that he wouldn't upload it? Don't recall anything happening in the two or so streams she did in it.
That must be referring to the one that sparked the original discourse about her being censored/wrangled back last year. It was right after she did the Build-A-Bear stream, in which she did a deepdive on a few specific lolcow-esque individuals that management did not like whatsoever. They punished her, and the follow-up stream (which happened to be Mabinogi) was utterly miserable because of it and got privated right after it ended. The community then had to back her up, and management eased off seemingly due to the vocal public outcry. Archivebro, afaik, refuses to reupload the stream because of it being so depressing.

1670895724542.png1670895735831.png1670895748974.png1670895758460.png

tangentially related - sometimes i wonder if the VTuberCringe guy also made the migration here, considering he at least used to stalk the farms.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
That must be referring to the one that sparked the original discourse about her being censored/wrangled back last year. It was right after she did the Build-A-Bear stream, in which she did a deepdive on a few specific lolcow-esque individuals that management did not like whatsoever. They punished her, and the follow-up stream (which happened to be Mabinogi) was utterly miserable because of it and got privated right after it ended. The community then had to back her up, and management eased off seemingly due to the vocal public outcry. Archivebro, afaik, refuses to reupload the stream because of it being so depressing.

tangentially related - sometimes i wonder if the VTuberCringe guy also made the migration here, considering he at least used to stalk the farms.

Huh I really didn't remember that. Guess cause there's so much hours of content with constant streams that I forget important things to happen. Like it really gets hard to track on some vtuber stuff after a while when you gotta skim through hours of streams to remember.

Anyway, Thank you for the information. have this crudly made PIppa Chair meme I made as payment.
Pippa_Shinji_Chair.jpg
Think it fits her feelings right now with the Pippa feetgate.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sour grape thoughts on Pippas 100k
signal-2022-12-12-20-00-19-953.jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
wait do you not have the streams either? from what i'm skimming through in the KF posts about Takodachi asking about it?
I only started archiving well after the CWC stream.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I only started archiving well after the CWC stream.
ah okay that makes sense. Then this was way before my time then before I picked up pippa and started talking in the thread. I assumed this was in relation to the Ralph stuff, but this was about another lowcow prior?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Pochi live with Dark Souls 3. Oh this feels refreshing after so much Elden Ring.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
@Dazzle there is a chance... They are thinking about a double support lane. Timestamp to 0:53

Don't get their, and likewise, my hopes up! Seeing just one dota 2 stream involving more than just one person would genuinely be so interesting to me. Even better if one of these talents looks up and pulls off the pub-stomping razor build everyone is doing right now.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yeah I've had an oddly disproportionate amount of gay friends over the years and a consistent thing I've noticed between all of them is they hate flamboyant or tryhard gay guys. Back on the topic of Uki, I remember the first time I heard him trying to be the biggest That Bitch in the room my mind went through an entire rolodex of gay dudes I've known over the years who would want to punch him harder than any homophobic redneck relative.I
Is there anything to actually defend him with in the first place? He's objectively the worst NijiEN, the dude sucks the fun out of any collabs.

(I just saw this, had to comment)

Every time he shows up in collabs he makes it abundantly clear he's one of the annoying types of gay guys that even other gay guys can't stand.

The dude never even comes off as pleasant, let alone someone you'd want to be around or even someone bringing something good to a collab. Maybe if his father does hate him it's less for being gay and more for being an insufferable twat.
I was reminded about this because of Uki joining totsu and I just want to say, I literally don’t get the hatred. I’m not even a big Uki fan, I’m just confus “sucks the fun” literally how, I’ve never experienced that. He never comes off as unpleasant, I heard someone saying he was bitchy and I’ve never seen that. He just comes across as like Enna in that regard.

I genuinely don’t understand. I can’t even say it’s homophobia, because you site gay people. Is it the his voice? That’s all I can think of. I want an explanation. I literally don’t get it, the only negative I see is that sometimes he’s gone political on Twitter.

USS IOWA

Backreading a couple of pages of this thread then I instantly knew why this plac is called the virtual asylum.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
@Dazzle there is a chance... They are thinking about a double support lane. Timestamp to 0:53

It probably wont be anything cool and aggressive like wyvern with dazzle/silencer/witch doctor/sniper ags but thanks for heads up. Fauna being somewhat of witch doctor main will probably enjoy the dude turning himself into death ward - his own ultimate.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
B atleast post twitter screenshots shit aint loading for some people (me)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom