"Sutoppu Mike Tyson!!!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Enough about feet, Panko wants to know more about Christmas around the world, and when getting told about Hanukah, she said she wants to be Jewish.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Enough about feet, Panko wants to know more about Christmas around the world, and when getting told about Hanukah, she said she wants to be Jewish.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Clip of Vesper tellin some stories.

And heres Miko talking about Koyori getting a shiny Hogechi (Fuecoco).

She wants to be Jewish……welp when can we expect the Kabbalah to be read on an ASMR stream.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't actually care about feet but I feel like on principle she should do something even if it's buying some rabbit feet and posting those (I assume they still sell rabbit foot keychains in redneck places like NC)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think Pippa should go big and do something she really wants to do, like a collab she couldn't get before or something. Something really memorable to celebrate her success and just tell the foot fags to fuck off.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't actually care about feet but I feel like on principle she should do something even if it's buying some rabbit feet and posting those (I assume they still sell rabbit foot keychains in redneck places like NC)
Pekora ♂ will make the sacrifice.
Kirsche is on her tangents again:
I ended up spending my whole videogame budget for December because of her and bought Predecessor. Curse you Boston woman.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Her problems with deviants aside, congrats to Pippa. This was a long and perilous journey from a fresh account to 100k, honestly, and she's already been labeled a "problematic" content creator by some people *khem*discordfags*khem*, but I'm nevertheless really glad I've got someone like her to watch from time to time.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I want some of whatever these writers are smoking

Praid

Just another idiot
I'm glad Pippa is doing well. From streaming to a dozen people to having over 1k CCV is no small feat. I know we're all terrified of the foot menace but I'm sure she's happy with her milestone, well if her imposter syndrome lets her be.

Also Ami has a member stream on now for anyone interested.

Edit: I didn't mean for the pun :gunpeko:
No small feat indeed, but every journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. I'm sure she has inspired many would-be streamers to follow in her footsteps, but those are some big shoes to fill. Still, she shows that it's possible for unconventional streamers who rarely toe the line can reach great heights, inch by inch, foot by perilous foot. She has really socked it to the concept of the conventional virtual YouTuber.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I just want to see pippa embarass herself infront of thousands of people.
More so than during her usual streams. :deztheroom:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think Pippa should go big and do something she really wants to do, like a collab she couldn't get before or something. Something really memorable to celebrate her success and just tell the foot fags to fuck off.
You mean with someone like

I just want to see pippa embarass herself infront of thousands of people.
More so than during her usual streams. :deztheroom:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Airi is celebrating finally getting membership.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
From streaming to a dozen people to having over 1k CCV is no small feat.

No small feat indeed, but every journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. I'm sure she has inspired many would-be streamers to follow in her footsteps, but those are some big shoes to fill. Still, she shows that it's possible for unconventional streamers who rarely toe the line can reach great heights, inch by inch, foot by perilous foot. She has really socked it to the concept of the conventional virtual YouTuber.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_811.png

Screenshot_812.png

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
If anyone remembers me posting about that FlaVR gen that vt managed to get into existence?
The mint based lizardgirl Araminta Aminthe is doing her debut stream

She's very rambley and has apparently been in lockdown for the pass 2 years, so she's been very eager to stream.

Edit: she also blew her government check from covid on vtubers and is a recovering gacha addict

Second edit: she has been trying to commission a body pillow of some Azur Lane character, and the artist might of gotten drafted in the Ukrainen army.

Third edit: she is an unbashed weeb and has no concept of budgeting.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip