Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Now here's the question; what will she pull? We know she's not gonna post photos of her real feet, so what will she do instead? Will she just say "no I won't do it" (which I doubt) or will she pull some kinda fast one to say she technically posted her feet?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I've had this game for a while now but never got round to playing it (as with many Steam purchases...)

I think I'll give this a watch later to see what I'm missing out on.

Resource and time management autism. It's a game where you have to come to grips with the fact a lot of people are going to suffer on the course to success, you have to be pretty ruthless and cannot make everyone happy unilaterally. I think it has an endless mode but the basic experience is timed to an endpoint and it gets really brutal towards the end. It's the kind of thing where you have to learn through failed runs the best way to optimize resource acquisition and building layouts, because that absolutely matters to success.

I think real Pippa would know to keep her finger off the trigger until it's time to shoot.

A Single Action Army is functionally safe if the hammer isn't cocked. Single-action revolvers, like the so named Single Action Army, the trigger is only a mechanism for releasing the hammer that needs to be cocked manually. Double-action revolvers are the ones where the trigger pull both cocks and releases the hammer and trigger discipline begins to actually matter.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Just some tweeters celebrating in the moments after it happened:

Video made by FlaVR members:

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Was just sent this. Is this anonymous poster wrong?
1670784039202.png

Its kind of giving me a thunk.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Has anyone woken up @The Proctor to make the containment forum yet?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone on the homeland posted what ina has been up to (link) TLDR playing Lost Ark.
Lmao at the schizo sperging out that an MMO addict is indeed no-lifing an MMO when they get some free time

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Has anyone woken up @The Proctor to make the containment forum yet?
Making a specific containment board that will likely end up being the first search result for "Pipkin Pippa feet" will not play out as well as you think it will.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Making a specific containment board that will likely end up being the first search result for "Pipkin Pippa feet" will not play out as well as you think it will.
That's why you don't make it public and you only get it if you actually go through the hoops to create an account.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Hex:
His voice is hillarious to me. he's on like corpse husband levels of vocal fry. He's gunning to be the next vox and I can't wait to see the yumejos fight to the death over who's the best male whore.
I think that's what gives the Hex situation the potential to become really funny in the future. Given the demigod status of Corpse pretty much just for having GERD, this guy could probably do whatever he wants and still have a fanbase. Still, not only is he aiming at a fujo demographic, he's aiming specifically at Vox's demographic, and he's doing it with the precision of a fucking laser pointer. The way he talks to the fanbase, the mental health talk, the fucking Simplified Chinese subs -- it's both blatant and incredible.

In regards to the wave overall, I'd prefer not to make any decisions on them with just the debut, so I'll wait a month to see them in their zone. Still, the girls and Doppio do feel interesting for now.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1670784777734.png
Hana' Macchia's choice of twitter follows is quite something, I say

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The containment is only a list of people who are going to take a week vacation from asylum duties.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Your move Pippa
lets-go-lets-goo.gif

I feel like with Feetgate going on we're losing the forest for the trees here with what should be a very monumental occasion. Despite being very much the anti vtuber Pippa has clawed her way up to a very respectable level of success while lifting up her small corpo in turn, solely through the power of being unapologetically herself. Congrats Pippa, you've earned this milestone. Now please ban all footfags from your chat. Henri too, while you're at it. They deserve to suffer.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FORCEFUL ASYLUM GENERALITIES GRADING and OPERATING TALLY SYSTEMS (FÁGGOTS)
TRIBALISM DEFCON LEVEL: 5 (NO ACTIVITY)
SOCIAL THREAT LEVEL: HAZARDOUS
SCUTTLE STATUS: ABSENT
RRAT POPULATION: SINGLE DIGITS
BAITPOSTING COEFICCIENT: 8
SHITPOSTING MATRIX: STABLE, MINOR FLUCTUATIONS
MEDICAL ASSESSMENT: WARNING! SEVERAL INSTANCES OF MOLD DETECTED IN HVAC SYSTEMS, MEDICAL BAY STAFF REPORT REPEATED CASES OF FOOTFAGGOTRY DUE TO AN UNKNOWN INFECTION
OVERALL ASSESSMENT: FACILITY-WIDE CLEANUP AND ISOLATION OF INFECTED SUBJECTS IS RECOMMENDED

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
> Pippa hits 100k
> Asylum thread flooded with feet-related posts

Congratulations. You're now no better than Gura's feet-obsessed chum-buds.
Kronii-BITCHCLAP.gif

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
People being upset their oshi is playing games during her break,  not posting anything on her work account during her break, really need to take their meds.
She's not my oshi and I'm not upset that she's playing games...I'm just upset that she's playing BAD games. I deemed this game trash ever since I saw some video by some guy who did the math that showed to upgrade gear to max level or whatever as a free to play would take something like 3 years of non-stop play (during which new patches and better gear will come out, making your grinding on this gear worthless).

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Q: One hundred furries and one hundred footfags fight to the death. Who wins?

A: Society.

paul

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom