"Yeah, I wimped out on a gator, ok!? Gators are dinosaurs, right!? Sasquatch is just, I don't know, a hairy Mexican"Sawa Sama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I searched and it doesn't seem Xsoleil's song was posted. So here's the song

and first live

Here’s the debut program

And the other streams

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vox is exactly the kind of vtuber I'd want to see a thread on if we ever get big enough to support dedicated cow-style threads on individuals without depopulating this one.
Depending on how you define "vtuber" we technically have Maddox. His Bananadox persona streams on Wednesday nights on twitch. He puts his VODs as subscriber only like Wings but you can find clips. He also does Oxmad and other "characters" but they're usually just webcam trickery

sr=a

Last edited:

Tightpinch

All this lore just for it to be tossed away in a few streams

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Get a hololive chrismas sweater on amazon if you want to disappoint your family

Ik Sana graduated and all and I can't expect Cover to keep acknowledging her existence now that she's gone but it still hurts to not see her with the rest of council

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Zaion's debut is currently rolling. That lore video looked neat, clearly a lot of care went into it. Here's the problem, I just can't really get myself to give a shit about it. Who cares, if the lore is gonna be completely meaningless within the next 48 hours?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Ik Sana graduated and all and I can't expect Cover to keep acknowledging her existence now that she's gone but it still hurts to not see her with the rest of council
What are you talking about, Council always had Irys, we've always been at was with Eurasia.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ayo My boi Cy Yu getting in on a niji lore vid

Edit: so where's the roommate list?

Zaion hot mic on debut lol

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Try saying that to Hana herself. That woman openly likes her own lewds (Albeit on a second account).

I was going to retort, but

What void watcher said is pretty much true. She's not as goody two-shoes as people would like to think.

Hana's sub account

You may wanna tell her to pack her bags then, considering she drew her own lewd on her second profile. Not up for risking by posting straight up NSFW, but you'll find it if you dig through that profile enough.

On top of what others have said, if you had a membership to her you'd know how she feels on that subject. Which is that she wants more lewd artwork of herself iirc.

Okay, Jesus. I get it. The beautiful little flower-child is horny off main. I haven't used Twitter in nearly a decade and you all have revalidated that decision.

Get a hololive chrismas sweater on amazon if you want to disappoint your family

You don't get to make a sweater with cute characters on it and then call it an ugly sweater, Hololive.

Anyway, on this Merryweather guy, I haven't seen the stream yet and don't have a take on him, but I'm watching this Zaion stream (nice voice and model but kinda tryhardy) and I caught that name at the end of the lore skit, though I didn't catch what his role was. Maybe he wrote it or something?

EDIT:
zaioncredits.jpeg

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
You would probably still see her if it wasn't for the Irys takeover

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Liveposting about Xsoliel because I can. I'm only watching the debuts and not the watchalong.

Embeds for the first three were disabled while they were live. I don't know if they're turned off on purpose. Holos have had live embeds on for everyone's debuts after Zeta. So no Holodex multiview, but at least English live TLs aren't needed.

Zaion:
- I like Zaion's lore video. Don't know how long they'll stick with it though lol. Other than Hex the voice acting was solid.
- Good stream presence.
- Japanese-American/Canadian of some sort?
- I didn't catch her fanname. Is it Zaionists? This is very important.

Mini-coffee Doppio:
- "So what kind of name is Doppio Dropscythe?"
- Wonder if the whole wave is JP-fluent, going off the lore video. Edit: Maybe not.
- Languages (paraphrasing): main English, picked up a few words from many languages
- So Xsoliel is three syllables.
- Vocal fry and debut cringe is cringe, but that's standard.
- I like his design with the jacket off. No, I will not send theories about your collar.
- He tried really hard to sell his hatched chicken oshi mark lol. Might be interesting if he actually is that dorky later on and it's not forced.
- What is this waxing batsu for the Xsoliel collab

Meloco:
- Lore video switch-up is appreciated.
- Japanese ESL, also speaks a little Korean
- The soundboard use is also very JP.
- Less presence than the first two, though I'm not fully focused on the stream by this point.

Hex:
- Traditional Chinese CCs for the lore vid. The plot itself is precision-crafted yumejo bait. He also seemed more focused on keeping his voice sultry than on actually acting.
- His voice is alright and less forced in the debut proper.
- Yumejo homing missile. "Goals: Fix mental health :)"
- Not for me.

Kotoka:
- Shorter lore vid, no voice acting. Possible ESL based on the lore vid text, but more fluent than Meloco.
- Fluent in Japanese
- Mic scuff
- Does some mixing and mastering.
- lol at her food likes
- Cover upload next week.

Verver:
- lol that in his lore he can also see people's suffering but he doesn't have mental darkness for yumejos to fix.
- Good presence.
- Has a mask with teeth, like Axel's but not metallic. I prefer it stays off.
- Tried to say that Ver is not pronounced like the first syllable of Vermillion. Good luck with that.
- Speaks English, Korean, and a little Spanish. Reimu immediately commented.
- Starcraft on games list. It was the first video game he ever played.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Zaion's debut was good despite some scuff. I like her model a lot, definitely the best of the bunch, imo.
I mean most people here are not going to like them because NijiEN just doesn't go after the typical "fan" that most people here are. If you are expecting anything beyond malding about zoomers and "fujos" I've got bad news for you.

Honestly, the only Niji liver I actively dislike is Vox. The rest I am indifferent towards, at the least. And yes, if someone is being fujobait, they're gonna get shit on. And honestly, most will get shit on if they have bad debuts regardless of which agency they are from. Altare and Axel did not have good debuts and caught a lot of flak from the thread when they debuted. Like @Scuddle said, most debuts are super cringe, and I said that before Tempus' and ILUNA's debuts.

I have said it before and will say it again, personally, for me, a male chuuba actually has to be more interesting of a streamer than females generally do for me to bother watching them. I already have normal male streamers I prefer more than most female vtubers, so a male vtuber has to be really interesting or stream at a totally open time for me to bother watching them. I don't even tune in to Tempus, really, outside collabs and if they are the only ones on and streaming something that is not Apex.

With so many vtubers out there, it is just a matter of priority. And for me, it is hard to keep up with Niji Livers while I am already spending my time between the Vtubers I already watch and when none of them stand out to me over any other Vtubers I currently watch. It is one reason I really don't care whether HoloEN3 happens any time soon or not.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Nijibros, it is absolutely fucking over. Vesper has stolen Vox's sole niche of "blowjob under my desk rape asmr". The holofags have stolen our content yet again and on top of this they will get away from ridicule because It Is Only Okay When Hololive Does It.
:smugselen:
Hold the fuck up.

Wait a fucking minute.

Stop in the name of the law.

Shut up. Shut your whore mouth you fujo scum.

This implies that Vesper raped everyone, if anything Ina, Kronii, Fauna, and potentially even Magni used coercion to get between his thick cyclist legs that can chase a deer for up to three miles on foot while carrying a spear to hunt and a shovel to dig a proper and respectful grave to his kill. It was at best completely consensual under the desk mouth to cock sex, or he was raped by them as they threatened to scream rape to Yagoo if he didn't let them suck his cock and bare his children.

So seethe and cope you nijifag, go fap to your fake boyfriend Vox who will never actually love you and eventually will overdose on drugs just to escape your existence forever along with the voices in his own head.

thirteenorphans

Doppio's Japanese voice acting is so bad I almost prefer Calli's accent.

Tightpinch

The whole xsoiel wave speaks Japanese?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doppio's Japanese voice acting is so bad I almost prefer Calli's accent.
Eh, it was okay. Probably better than Calli's to my ears.

Hex's Japanese, though...

Edit: Doppio is a a good speaker, despite the expected cringe lore drop, he is easy to listen to.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
His voice is filtering me hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom