"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I figured out the twist, the target is yourself probably.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
How much did they milk from fans to fund this?
1670556749035.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There's a tranny with a Captain Marvel purse accepting an award for GoW right now. Twitch chat is going wild, calling them a man. Glad to see it.
I was watching another streamer and the chat started to fight each other lol. Was anyone here watching Tenma while it happened? I wonder how that shit went.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If I understand Twitch right, Pippler has over 1.5k watching her now.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If I understand Twitch right, Pippler has over 1.5k watching her now.
Twitch is just like cozy.tv. She really only has 100 people watching right now :smugpipi:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
If this game has proven anything, it's that Pippa has awful reading comprehension.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Twitch is just like cozy.tv. She really only has 100 people watching right now :smugpipi:
I wouldn't be surprised if Twitch was really doing some bullshit like that, but probably for their ethots and troons instead of randos like Pipppa.

She almost had me there with her take, but turned out she wasn't pro-illegals, she was just dumb when it comes to reading.

:icanfixher:

RiverBear

So basically Vesper got suspended because he said some words at management?
Fuck Cover, I hope the Tempus Boys resign and move over to an actual company that cares about their talents.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I was watching another streamer and the chat started to fight each other lol. Was anyone here watching Tenma while it happened? I wonder how that shit went.
I was watching Elira, neither chat nor her mentioned it. Just complained about GoW winning their 19th award of the night. Might as well call this shit the God of War Awards at this point.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The scenarios this game Pippa is playing is coming up with get so progressively stupid and nonsensical as it goes on. The "nuke your own people to create a shockwave to stop a nuke" scenario may be the single stupidest scenario I have ever heard someone put forward in my life.

The fact that Pippa is so overthinking these scenarios and taking them seriously is hurting my brain even further...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If this game has proven anything, it's that Pippa has awful reading comprehension.
Cant read shit if writing itself is shit tho. The "problems" are read out clean and loud with pretensionsness of middle aged white liberal woman. Games just shit.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The scenarios this game Pippa is playing is coming up with get so progressively stupid and nonsensical as it goes on. The "nuke your own people to create a shockwave to stop a nuke" scenario may be the single stupidest scenario I have ever heard someone put forward in my life.
It's a Yogscast game so it's gonna shove that weird British dark "humor" down your throat. The dude that made this must've sniffing his own farts the whole time thinking he was a comedic genius.

Edit: Pippa is now officially based and redpilled.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's just reframing of the trolley problem, which is done in two parts, with the first being pull a lever and the second being push a guy yourself (the fat man). Most people change their stance when they have to physically push a person to save others because they feel like they have a bigger hand in someone's death than pulling a lever which gives you a level of abstraction. So they just repackaged it in a stupid way of deflect a bomb and then bomb them yourself.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I was watching Elira, neither chat nor her mentioned it. Just complained about GoW winning their 19th award of the night. Might as well call this shit the God of War Awards at this point.
GoW lost where it matters
FjgedEUXgAEMR8n.png
I didn't play any of these games tho

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What the fuck was that Brazilian kid thanking Bill Clinton at the end of the game awards?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
GoW lost where it matters
View attachment 7451
I didn't play any of these games tho
Some random fucking kid snuck on stage while FROM was up there, took the mic and then dedicated the award to his "Reformed Orthodox Rabbi Bill Clinton"

You can't make this shit up. Elira and Pomu are fucking losing it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This game just went from gay to full on fag.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Monks n bandits in the cave > Trolley shit

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom