General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chin chads we are back. cover will pay for pushing back their DnD stream and pokemon soul link.

View attachment 7379
Man looks like a sperm cell.
View attachment 7382
Vesper did all of this and only was suspended for two weeks? He got off easy.
This could be a flavorful copypasta honestly.
Institutionalize reticule. Im calling him out when i get big
This IS an asylum you know, all of us are already institutionalized.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

rare archived Mumei karaoke

hopefully DC8490BD-4917-4469-A1C4-0F6D796FD0E0.jpeg

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Y'know only 48% of her viewerbase wanted to ban Henri, so uh, y'know, nobody sees anything wrong with him, it's just loud individuals.
Pretty sure she means in chat/others chats itself as even the PC discord bitches about Henri
Yeah fair points. She is a 4 view at this point so the community is very split.

Honestly, its pretty sad the number of times you see people spend bitching and moaning over X talent liking Y thing. It's amazing how fast people go from "oh this talent is pretty cool" to "fuck this stupid bitch I fucking hate her and I hope she dies" because the talent liked 1 thing they don't.

Protip, most of these girls are college-aged and support/like stupid shit that gets peddled on college campuses like identity politics. Most of you just don't know it because they havent slipped up and made it public.
You aren't wrong, these are young women so don't expect them to be based or anything like that, I would've stopped watching vtubers all together then. I never cared for Rie from the beginning so maybe this stuff just comes off as more annoying and retarded to me. Also the Taiga thing is a bit worse than just some dumb one off comment about JK Rowling or vermintide, I didn't give a shit about that, that's typical twitter speak.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's too trusting, a company can't own your life story, though many companies do have a policy that anything created on company time or using company resources is property of the company.

Was it Pippa that organized this? I feel like it was either one of the new staff members or Sakana. Also while I agree with you up to a point, its not his job other than to possibly fund or market this. Honestly, the whole "event" was very lackluster. Feels like they didn't think about the whole logistics aspect like the scoring and the teams and whatnot. I feel like management needs to organize more fan-focused events.
I'm pretty sure it was just an idea she had as a lot of the people were getting the game and she made her own ruleset for it that she wrote out and sent to members. Then she added more to it during the stream she did the day of the game coming out as people were suggesting different rules and win conditions. That's why it was kind of lackluster, it wasn't really a thing, just something Pippa set up for her own fun.

I disagree that Sakana's only job is funding and marketing. Sure, he could make that his only job, but the more a company can offer its talent the better, and events like this are marketing in their own way. Maybe I'm just too spergy on the topic, but I really hate lazy and incompetent management teams that are unable to create value.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa says she doesn't see and expect her viewers to pick on other viewers, like Henri and Aegis.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, so does she not know about this place?
We don't pick on Henri or Aegis though. We observe, comment and discuss but we don't interact with them.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Pippa says she doesn't see and expect her viewers to pick on other viewers, like Henri and Aegis.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, so does she not know about this place?
To be fair, watching and prodding are two different things lol. I dunno who actually bothers too much outside of the chat/discord, both of which are immediately relevant to said streamer. The discord is somehow apparently sane enough to be wary of the guy, but it's also inhabited by the other side of her typical chat which can be insufferable faggots themselves.
So basically the only way to win is laugh at both ends of the spectrum. I don't even hate Henri but he's clearly a mental case that's interesting to watch crash and burn.

Gura said she wasn't sure if she'll even be able to finish Callisto Protocol on stream or show the ending, so she finally ended after almost 5 straight hours. So may or may not return.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We don't pick on Henri or Aegis though. We observe, comment and discuss but we don't interact with them.
I don't think we even talk about Aegis that much, if at all. JL7ten gets the most talk by far, and deservedly so. The only other gigasperg I can think of is Krampus, but I think he's banned from the fancord, and only I have really posted about his autism.

Sven

Pippa's too trusting, a company can't own your life story, though many companies do have a policy that anything created on company time or using company resources is property of the company.
That felt more like her just doing a bad job explaining a point and using a bad example as the Axolotl model couldn't really be 'claimed' by PC any more then the Fish could claim ownership of the new Pokemon starters because they streamed using assets of them. Now if she had used the design of Bird Prisoner as an example she would have been correct as that design is in PC merch and assets now so that design is probably owned by the Fish as much as Pippa's herself. This doesn't stop her from having a bird prisoner in another life but that distinct design would be a no go.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Zen Gunawan a dude (not to be confused with zentraya). Thus invisible to those who seeks only idols or schizo mold womens

Edit: not to imply that you are one, but got a feeling

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
FUCK MANAGEMENT. They even took control of Yagoo's twitter account and are putting unseiso words in his mouth. Those Bastards!
just in case, this isn't real

this is what he actually said.
Looking forward to working with you more!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Screenshot 2022-12-08 012727.png

Doug Walker the vtuber is streaming right now.

Edit: Ok this model is too well done what the fuck.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 013301.png

Speech To Text

Pippa saying she likes to look into content creators pasts and mistakes then saying in the same stream that Kiki hasn't done anything wrong makes me wonder how much she actually looks into peoples past.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa saying she likes to look into content creators pasts and mistakes then saying in the same stream that Kiki hasn't done anything wrong makes me wonder how much she actually looks into peoples past.
Possibly sees Kiki as an impressionable young girl that has said some yab shit mainly out of influence or to try to appeal to her small but passionate audience?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Update:

(a)

Between this and Pippa admitting she liked and MISSED Vespers content, @Reticule might have less of a chance than we thought. And I was only hovering at a low 0.something%!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom