"The age of 30 is in demand !!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
It also has to do with how RTS autists really expect people to pick up and master their ritalin-aided pace immediately, and become severely indignant and exasperated when new players do not. Anyway fuck those faggots.

Kiara watched the_Viper and other pros actual tourney matches just to get a more fluid hang of things during her stream.
The only non-autistic RTS fans are the people who don't get their jimmies rustled by a vtuber being inept at the game because they're shit at RTS games themselves and they know it like me :pippasadl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In other Kson news of the much less Chinese variety, Kson, Melody, Giri, and Karen all went fishing.

DDKson-exif-remove.jpeg

Video to be posted soon.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Genshin has just become one of those games that's perfectly fine, but people just hate it because that's the way the public opinion shifted because of twitter and retarded youtubers. Like uh, Fortnite, new Sonic games or RE6.
Except that its fucking boring. Story is dumb as fuck. Exploration gives you scraps barely worth searching for (like 2 to 5 gems from every unique chest) and artifacts,that in first hour into the game start being nothing but a clutter in your inventory for how many of them are useless. Gacha mechanics that while not required to complete a story (which isnt even finished yet lol), locks content like interesting weapons (they work better than whatever you can find) and characters (with unique mechanics), tying to my point above, where you are basically told to slave away 6 hours a day doing nothing but hunt for chests in random fields (god forbid in inazuma), or be a good paypiggy for your daddy chink and throw a grand to unlock that loli from those hentais you love so much.

I like lisa tho. Shes cool.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Random Ayame stream soon. She's back from her journey to keep Ina bedridden by poisoning her tea.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Well someone needs the money!

RiverBear

In other Kson news of the much less Chinese variety, Kson, Melody, Giri, and Karen all went fishing.

View attachment 7336

Video to be posted soon.
I hope this is confirmation that Karen is graduating from Holo and moving to VShojo

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Fuck you all, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne for ever, best RTS of all times and one of the greatest video games in all history!

Even though Blizzard shit-brained short-turn focused managers tried to kill and burry it under the pile of shit that was the reforged version, people in the community managed to save it, as they were doing for decades now. Where is my Warcraft III chuuba? Who tf says the vtuber market is full, we have such glaring holes and sizable niche communities.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I really enjoyed this cover Holoro put together. The MV is super well made and I love the art in it. Only quip is that the instrumental needs bass. Either way, it gives off a vibe that they had a lot of fun making this and it makes me smile. I really appreciate ID2.

I was kind of unsure about this on my first listen. However, after listening to it more I actually really like this. It’s definitely different but I really like Anya’s voice and she uses it differently here than in her other covers. I guess it’s kind of hard to explain but her voice is just really unique.

Not related to the music but I’m also glad she got some more emotes. It was definitely needed and the new ones are cute.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

20221207_111348.jpgScreenshot_20221207_111210_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221207_111215_Brave.jpg
Hime..

Every time I'm reminded that fag thing exists, I hope his HIV turns into AIDS and despair at his fate takes him screaming into a lake of flames as the last flicker of conciousness fades.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Oh god, got raid redirected into this channel. Did not expect them to sound like a young "Creepy Old Guy" from Family guy. SO gross.

:guracursed:

PekoWick

Bug Eater

Selen is playing in another Apex tournament with some big names, and randomized teammates - should be pretty fun. Hoping that she doesn't get too nervous and can make some new friends. (Froot will also be there, but obviously my priority is the purple dragon)

1670431077997.png

After watching an Okayu clip of her talking about her relationship with Korone I revisited the Gameplayheaven NicoNico channel and saw this video that I hadn't really watched before for some reason. It has Pre-Hololive Polka full body dox as an Alpaca at 3:30 but what I found most interesting is that Kira is there too and introduces himself at 01:58.

Also the guy at 4:50 (Nidomi) is Roberu, I remember posting about him on the homelands. (IIRC he participated in an event with Kaoru's roommate last year)
Always found it interesting that so many vtuber's past lives are connected via that Gameplayheaven channel.

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Damn, if those numbers are accurate then that's an extremely aggressive cut. Especially for a company that's apparently not covering expenses. Cover now has hundreds of employees who need paid I guess but that's reminding me of the days of youtube networks and the business practices that went on there.
Don't take my word as gospel on this, but I think that someone mentioned it goes 100% > 70% after youtube cut > then Cover takes 50% of the 70% left which gives you and Cover both 35%. This model is only in regards to superchats and memberships because youtube takes a 45% cut of ad revenue and I'm not sure how that is handled specifically, or if it's largely just the same model. I truly would like to know in full what Cover is bringing to the table at the end of the day. I'd like to know exactly how much of this goes to which places and what their direct support looks like. The talents have to be making more than enough and at least tolerant of the situation, or else buying all of these extremely pricey setups like Ame did wouldn't be all that feasible, and most of the members are still with them even after their contracts have come up for renewal at least once. Also don't forget that those old MCN horror stories were operating before memberships and superchats existed. So your only income was ad revenue, and youtube was taking a 45% cut, along with the MCNs who reportedly on average took a 40% cut (if they even paid you in the first place lol). That would at best leave you with 22%. However, the horror stories mention sometimes only getting paid as low 5% of what they ended up making for the company because Machinima was an actual, unironic, black company.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Also the guy at 4:50 (Nidomi) is Roberu, I remember posting about him on the homelands. (IIRC he participated in an event with Kaoru's roommate last year)
Always found it interesting that so many vtuber's past lives are connected via that Gameplayheaven channel.
Yeah, off the top of my head Polka, Coco, Towa, Mio, Okayu, and Korone. Not counting the stars. I'm honestly surprised Botan didn't pop up, she made appearances on a few other game-related shows. I do still wonder what Fubuki's connection is though. Either Mio or Fubuki said that they've been friends since high school, which roughly lines up since they're around the same age. But could also just be kayfabe.

Towa was 100% a Mio pick or "suggestion" considering how close they are.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara watched the_Viper and other pros actual tourney matches just to get a more fluid hang of things during her stream.
That probably made her gameplay worse, tbh. Being a brand-new beginner and watching a few pro tournament or speedrun videos, then trying to implement that shit on the fly more or less invariably leads to failure.

90s RTS can be hilariously unforgiving, which can in turn make them quite stressful for a streamer new to them. Looking up solutions when a 90s kid would get them from friends on the schoolyard or game magazines is honestly fair.

But high-level tournament play ain't gonna provide those solutions.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Except that its fucking boring. Story is dumb as fuck. Exploration gives you scraps barely worth searching for (like 2 to 5 gems from every unique chest) and artifacts,that in first hour into the game start being nothing but a clutter in your inventory for how many of them are useless. Gacha mechanics that while not required to complete a story (which isnt even finished yet lol), locks content like interesting weapons (they work better than whatever you can find) and characters (with unique mechanics), tying to my point above, where you are basically told to slave away 6 hours a day doing nothing but hunt for chests in random fields (god forbid in inazuma), or be a good paypiggy for your daddy chink and throw a grand to unlock that loli from those hentais you love so much.

I like lisa tho. Shes cool.
Genshin is essentially a mobile game pretending to be an open world rpg, watching people play it is pretty fucking boring and streamers mostly just spend 30 minutes rolling gacha to get some new shiny character and then rolling more gacha to instantly level that character/its artifacts/its weapon up, and when they have their OP ultimate level character, they just go to some generic dungeon to grind for the rest of the stream, or do some quest which everyone has already seen.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Genshin is essentially a mobile game pretending to be an open world rpg, watching people play it is pretty fucking boring and streamers mostly just spend 30 minutes rolling gacha to get some new shiny character and then rolling more gacha to instantly level that character/its artifacts/its weapon up, and when they have their OP ultimate level character, they just go to some generic dungeon to grind for the rest of the stream, or do some quest which everyone has already seen.
Some games can carry streams but Genshin isn't one of them. It and others like it work best as a glorified zatsu. Just visual chewing gum played just for something to do while your Oshi chatters on about whatever.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I just dislike that someone bullied a silly menhera from what makes her happy. :pikaufuk:

Let the sad girl have some copium!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I just dislike that someone bullied a silly menhera from what makes her happy. :pikaufuk:

Let the sad girl have some copium!
No if you play Genshin you support literally Donald Hitler and we should shame everyone from playing it for the sake of the well being of the world.

Gacha games are serious politics, you wouldn't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom