"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Moe is singing:

Piarro

Early Adopter
We don't even know if the suspension is related to the superchats, it could've been literally anything.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Rin's energy is so great. Something about the Brit just...clicks.

thirteenorphans

That's... honestly pretty shitty of Cover not going to lie. It's a pittance for them to pay for their talents travel and accommodation. It's not like Holofes is some optional thing you can choose whether or not you're going to appear. I'm fairly certain you're expected to show up. (COVID withstanding) Granted, they might not know any better considering this is the first year that they feasibly could have ID and EN fly in.
It's likely that the EN and ID girls have contracts structured similar to the JP girls. And as far as I know none of the JP girls get paid to commute nor do Cover contribute to the talent's "personal studios". So it could just be an oversight from a starting point of "equality". Since Cover insist that all talents be treated the same regardless of the numbers they pull for stuff like costumes and promotions I could definitely see someone going "oh the JP girls don't get that so nobody else does either".

Anyway my opinion is that all overseas travel required by a company should be paid for by the company along with a stipend for food and accomodation.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Woke up to seeing Sleepy doing a shotgun cleaning hand cam stream

signal-2022-12-06-18-25-30-932-2.jpg

signal-2022-12-06-18-25-30-932-1.jpg

signal-2022-12-06-18-25-30-932.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Look at that. Another one trying to build atlantis ^_^ And he is blue too

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tenma's gonna colab with Nagzz on Thursday. Should be an interesting stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holo EN Twitter updated their banner. They thankfully added Mori to the middle as a buffer between the girls and guys. Could have had a disaster on their hands otherwise.

n4jil6u7u94a1.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
$50.00 One (1) Minute Meet & Greet with Enna
:gunpeko:
Never understood the appeal for these things.
holy shit what
The M&G Kiara did at that convention in germany was 3-4 minutes long, the ones she organised herself for anyone who bought 50$ or more worth of her Birthday merch was 5-7 minutes long
I dont plan on ever going to one myself, but I already thought that 50$ for 5 minutes of talking was kinda expensive, but I stand corrected

Timestamped at 1:47:08, Kiara talks about feeling unwelcome in Guras chat because of retarded chumbuds and thats why she doesnt interact much in Guras chat. Gura will join the Witherhunt in Minecraft and a unknown 4th member joined as well. There are other collabs between Kiara and Gura, notably Kiara requested perms for a Sims 4 multiplayer mod to play with Gura.

RE: Overseas branch having to pay travels by themselves

It's likely that the EN and ID girls have contracts structured similar to the JP girls. And as far as I know none of the JP girls get paid to commute nor do Cover contribute to the talent's "personal studios". So it could just be an oversight from a starting point of "equality". Since Cover insist that all talents be treated the same regardless of the numbers they pull for stuff like costumes and promotions I could definitely see someone going "oh the JP girls don't get that so nobody else does either".

Anyway my opinion is that all overseas travel required by a company should be paid for by the company along with a stipend for food and accomodation.
I wouldn't be surprised if thats the case. Its retared and dumb because the circumstances between JPs and overseas branches are different, but I wouldn't be surprised it thats the argument management is going with.

Also, Kiara let slip today that she would go back to Japan a 2nd time in spring, so looks kinda likely that she might record 4th Fes in the JP studio and not abroad, which would also increase the chance of the EN members to be included in the group songs as well.

Also, Kiara confirmed that even though the have ATLUS perms for Persona, she still doesn't have permission to play the EN version of Catherine. But at this point, expecting them not to be anal about perms is a pipedream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Look at that. Another one trying to build atlantis ^_^ And he is blue too

But this one actually has motivation to do something for more than one stream so he will very likely finish it.
Honestly, did all of the girls just give up on the minekraft server after sana's graduation? It felt like she was the only one actually somewhat committed to it. And yes i know a lot of people hate blockgame and are happy about it, but im just asking.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Currently Yuko doing a guerrilla stream

Senas about to start the mortuarys assistant

Urukas also starting her 40k celebration

Later Pippas got the results of the Phasemon race

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Sena's going to start last months spooky game soon.

Edit:Ninja'd

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Man, other than the Shiina drunk stream and the Fishman roasting, I caught none of that shit whatsoever. Time to go to bed early.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Currently Yuko doing a guerrilla stream

Senas about to start the mortuarys assistant

Urukas also starting her 40k celebration

Wow what a stacked day (for Phase friends)!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
seep is doing a short stream of Dwarf Fortress.
Not the Steam version. ASCII only.

Seep diagnosed with autism at 13, first hyperfixation was on Herbie the Love Bug. Perfect for this game.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I heard the new Niji song.

It's reminiscent of God Sees All in the wonky lyrics and lack of flow. Similarly, Reimu and Enna's harmonies in GSA basically held the song together and it sounds like Kotoka and Meloco are doing the exact same in Hold It Down.

Not great. Not terrible. I might like it more with the lyric video but mostly just showcases that the girls have pipes and the guys don't. Hex is meme'ing on twitter about his teaser line delivery but his voice does genuinely sound about that deep.
I think Let's Get it Started is a better song, but it is structured so the poor singers stuck out like a sore thumb. Ren's and Maria's solo versions were much better to the song. If any of the Xsoleil livers are bad singers, the song makes it hard to tell.

Either way, Cover and Anycolor both need to find better English lyricists. Japanese ones doing English songs try to cram too many words into songs, it feels like.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think Let's Get it Started is a better song, but it is structured so the poor singers stuck out like a sore thumb. Ren's and Maria's solo versions were much better to the song. If any of the Xsoleil livers are bad singers, the song makes it hard to tell.

Either way, Cover and Anycolor both need to find better English lyricists. Japanese ones doing English songs try to cram too many words into songs, it feels like.
Mchan only managed to get an award winning song writer for Moona, the other branches aren't trying.

thirteenorphans

Mchan only managed to get an award winning song writer for Moona, the other branches aren't trying.
Are you implying a drunk sleep deprived reaper writing 7th grade poetry to a song composed for Japanese cadence is not a musical masterpiece? How dare thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom