"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Clearly, judging by the design, this guy is some modern day warlock who hexes his captives into his fold and whispers sweet nothings as he puts them under his spell. His name says it all, simple geometry. So he is not just a discord groomer, he is a magical discord groomer.
1670291073817.png

Groomicus Fatherlessimis!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Some people in /vt/ are speculating that Kotoka is Usami and Zaion is Sayu Okami, both 2view with less than 3k subscribers.

Edit: Apparently, Sayu had a twitch channel with over 76k subscribers.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Can't be them, then. Niji doesn't sign anyone with less than 100K subs...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Well that works for vShojo, so why not copy?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Seems like the some people in /vt/ are speculating that Kotoka is Usami and Zaion is Sayu Okami, both 2view with less than 3k subscribers.
Sayu has 76k Twitch follows so she'd be almost in range. Usami though... well, maybe Niji learned their lesson from the last wave. I'm listening to her vods now and she's comfy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shiina's showing a photo of what she says is her room, with the bunk beds that she and her sister sleep on.
View attachment 7219
She says sister sleeps on the top bunk.
It looks nice and all, but damn is California a serious hellhole if adults need bunk beds. What happens if one of them finds a dust buster?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On the topic of potential lawsuits, I feel like it's less for the Farms (and even less for this place. Not even for being small potatoes, but because no one here really does anything that goes too far and for the most part things are positive--we enjoy these people) and more for the crazier stalker types and more vicious gossip mills you see over in japan and SEA. Although the Farms may take fire from some of the more excessive dox-happy folks over there, for the most part this feels like protection against what happened to Aloe and Rushia (the parts that weren't her own fault).

Cover and Nijisanji attract a lot of crazy parasocials, after all. Vox's audience is so bad even he's afraid of them, so it only makes sense they'd set up something like this.

Tenma is GOATed

What a ride-or-die bitch. Yeah, she probably shouldn't be giving those people attention, but still, you gotta respek that loyalty.

saw this

very interesting

I think Lumi has a song for her.

Shiina's showing a photo of what she says is her room, with the bunk beds that she and her sister sleep on.
View attachment 7219
She says sister sleeps on the top bunk.

Jeez. Hope her little sister's not claustrophobic. (Yes, I'm assuming it's her little sister, but I think it's a safe assumption.

Didn't Pippa recently say on stream that she hates intro vids like this since they really do nothing to show a streamer's character and personality? I agree. What a lame video. I paused and scanned the QR code and it just links to https://nijisanji.jp/en - not even to a landing page for the generation or something. Why not just put the URL as text in the video if that's all it is, then? Even the easter egg is lame.

But if NijiEN thinks the market can bear even more streamers, well, good luck to them, I guess.

I maintain that the best male Niji designs are guys like Maimoto, Yashiro, Belmond, Bonniver, and Taka (Even though Taka is more Bishi out of those 5). The only male design in EN that has come close is Luca (just barely though). Even girls within the agency have wanted more Oji-san looking dudes (iirc Millie has said this) but yet we get nothing.

Tempus supremacy. Bros before man-hos.

It looks nice and all, but damn is California a serious hellhole if adults need bunk beds. What happens if one of them finds a dust buster?

A handheld vacuum cleaner? What would that have to do with anything?

kukkia

Early Adopter
I mean we still have no idea who Salome was, if she even was anyone of note, so that's just bullshit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sayu has 76k Twitch follows so she'd be almost in range. Usami though... well, maybe Niji learned their lesson from the last wave. I'm listening to her vods now and she's comfy.
Yeah, she was a Twitch streamer, not a Youtuber. Also, graduated late October.

Usami is also a Twitch streamer and graduated.

Last edited:

Lyra

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Usami though... well, maybe Niji learned their lesson from the last wave. I'm listening to her vods now and she's comfy.
Yeah, she has some good covers aswell, it would be nice if she got in

kukkia

Early Adopter
Tempus is fucking based tho and had some crunchy memes that made even /vt/ start to worship them,
Not gonna lie, Tempus guys seemed like total personality voids in their collabs with NijiEN. Maybe they are better on their own.
I'll try Noir when he comes back from the time-out zone.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, Tempus guys seemed like total personality voids in their collabs with NijiEN. Maybe they are better on their own.

Nijien "men" just suck the life, soul, and masculinity of anyone they interact with. They are like vampires but they suck cock

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'll try Noir when he comes back from the time-out zone.
Their NijiEN collabs sucked ass. At least the Selen one was bad, as that was the only one I watched. Then again, Apex is a shit collab game, in general.

thirteenorphans

I've given up on judging chuubas by trailers and a sneak peek at the model. Call me jaded but I just don't get hyped anymore from this type of reveal. I'll wait for the debuts and fast forward them all. Maybe one will actually fill the Vesper(pbuh) shaped hole in my heart.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Maybe I'll try Noir when he comes back from the time-out zone.
I'd watch their collab sketches like Wheel of Tempus or Judge Magni (I prefer the latter, as Axel is missing from the former and I think Judge Magni is funnier). They're only an hour long and you don't have to fully pay attention to what's going on very much as it is effectively a mostly improv comedy sketch. They're a pretty rapid fire way to see if you like Tempus imo.

By themselves without their bros they can be great to okay depending on the stream and game, but they are such a great unit together which is why I think many people here like them as a gen. Their DND session was pretty kino for the most part if you're into DND content, but that's a far longer collab to sit through.

PekoWick

Even Holo JP is getting bad. HoloX is like, the upper limit of design complexity that I want to see in chuubas.
Holox is pretty simple no? Chuunibyou loli demon, A samura, Hips lady, Coyote chemist and a janny orca with mask.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Nijien "men" just suck the life, soul, and masculinity of anyone they interact with. They are like vampires but they suck cock
I'm mostly talking about the collab with Selen. Axel and Magni were more dull than the random 2view fps streamers she sometimes plays with.

RiverBear

Niji having 5 EN Gens and counting while Holo can't even get a 3rd Female Gen just proves to me that Holo is losing the race.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I have nothing to add to the discussion on the new Nijis except that I dont care and no matter how many gens they add, I will never watch a Nijisanji chuuba.
May they all bring fun rrats and exciting times to this forum in the future. Other than that, I wish them mediocre success.

I dont really have much to add recently, so have some clips:

this is a retarded take, but it made me chuckle still
(its DN qRT the anti-slander announcement from Cover and Anycolor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom