"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I don't watch him, but are the fujos reacting negatively to his voice tweet,
Not really, going off of the quote retweets.
Vast majority of vtuber fans never criticize their oshi and Vox's fanbase really isn't that different from that of any other big vtuber. Vox just needs to stop being menhera. I don't think his fanbase is this unruly beast that he makes it out to be. Most fans can be corralled effectively if you know how to do it.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think the only pushback he is getting is on him not allowing emoji supas because ESLs cant speak without using them
so 👏 true 👏 bestie 👏
tbh smh vox do be kinda mid tho :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
fr fr no cap 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shiina's showing a photo of what she says is her room, with the bunk beds that she and her sister sleep on.
Shiina_room_pic.PNG
She says sister sleeps on the top bunk.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

SaejimaHaruka

Seems like everyone was too busy talking about Haruka to remember that the OG autistic deer is celebrating her birthday today. Here's to less demons this year!

Tightpinch

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
This isn't about here specifically, but I would like to remind everyone of the time last year when I made an infodump-post about DemonDice on the Homeland and discovered an unlisted video with <400 views that ended up getting privated very soon after I posted it. I was the one who discovered this, and it was put nowhere else but on the Kiwi Farms.
View attachment 7183
This could be a product of regular egosearching, or - the more fun option - it could mean that she and maybe even other VTubers keep tabs on the Homeland, and by extension, maybe even this site now that we've basically all migrated. Who knows!
Another much less fun explanation is that some retards posted comments on the video.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Jesus christ Nijisanji's strict adherence to all male characters being generic ikemen just has them pump out the most forgettable designs that just start blending together after awhile.

For the love of god, just one sumbitch with an actual jaw who owns a comb, please.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

I don't know why, but I always dislike this Debut teaser trailers, even if I end up liking the talents themselves this trailers make me cringe out of my skin, cant even get past the second person.

edit:
okay but what is that name, at least the other waves were pronounceable lol
I think is supposed to be just x + soleil, like Cirque du Soleil, so Ex-so-lay

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I swear the goofy-voice scuffed-mic wrong-emphasis combo the last girl has is familiar to me. Am I crazy or is that possibly Morino Peari?

soap suds

This feels like the Voltaction teaser, so either they had the same people put the trailer together or they're just recycling ideas. The debut lines are as cringey and messed up as I expected them to be, but at least the song sounds like it has the potential to be great. Also, is it just me, or does the third guy sound like a Vox wannabe?

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The designs are so really good imo and there isn't any dissonance in with the voices (except maybe Hex trying a bit too hard to swing his voice low).

I can't get over one of them being called Me'roco' though (Shirayuki Tomoe's sibling). God is testing me. I want my retarded VTA Oshi too.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus christ Nijisanji's strict adherence to all male characters being generic ikemen just has them pump out the most forgettable designs that just start blending together after awhile.

For the love of god, just one sumbitch with an actual jaw who owns a comb, please.
That is an issue with male vtubers in general, tbh. We need more Maimoto and old Arurans.

I also doubt NijiEN would ever go for an older male avatar, given Chinese audiences are obsessed with twinks in-general.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Cringe voice lines as expected, all the male designs look bland and very gay, so no brotuber. The female designs are very good, my hope is that they learned with Aia's situation and don't pander to faggots (very unlikely).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

SoundWave Superior

IDK if it's just the video or what but their voices all sound like so dead inside and really poor quailty on the audio side, also holy shit the physical like cringe off those voice lines

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IDK if it's just the video or what but their voices all sound like so dead inside and really poor quailty on the audio side, also holy shit the physical like cringe off those voice lines
All the NijiEN reveal trailers are cringey as fuck with awful voice lines. Definitely not worth thinking too much about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom