"Don't worry! My voice of tin-tin is very strong, and, I bomb stress in my stream!"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Apologies for the delay and how sparse everything ended up turning out. The formatting is likely fucked on mobile.

Preface aside, beware of:incoming:

Our story starts with two Production Kawaii talents.
Peony.png Aletta.png

Peony Aeria | Aletta Sky

Debuted 2022/08/28 | Debuted 2022/08/28

7.9k subscribers | 12.6k subscribers

@Peony_Kawaii | @Aletta_kawaii

Peony had a 12 hour stream on 2022/12/03. She sung karaoke and played games with viewers. The event was apparently long awaited for her dewdrops, as one dedicated fan took time off work to view it as seen in the archive below.

PeonyTweet.JPG

(archive)

The stream goes on as planned until a sloppy transition presents some interesting information. She took the stream down but I have an archive of most of it.

We can see Aletta's account on the left but who is its lunalia?

A benefit of League of Legends being one of the largest games in the world is extensive 3rd party match tracking. So with little fanfare, we can look up this person's account and see what they've been up to.

lunalia.JPG

MatchHistory.JPG

Here's an account on EU West that has match history with Peony. Note that getting to level 218 in LoL means this person has spent a decent amount of time playing the game. That being said, I think the next step is to just search the name and see what we get.

Streamer from the UK? We might have a bead on something. It seems her linked twitch was nuked but the account name was its_lunalia.

Main page is nuked but Google caches a lot of information on searches.

Archive

Interesting, now we have a face. I wonder what that YouTube video was in the search?

This is a compilation of Teamfight Tactics moments, a game that is played from within the League client. The clip starts at 2:17. Here is a local copy in case that video ceases to exist.

It seems like its_lunalia is Aletta Sky.

Sounds nearly exactly the same, had played with Peony, and started nuking accounts from orbit when Peony's stream was pulled. Is it 100% concrete? No, and there is still a lot of information to be collected. The TikTok videos in their entirety would make this more complete and I've read rumblings on /vt/ that there were even more videos by unrelated parties that featured its_lunalia that have now gone missing. There is also work to be done analyzing much of her past LoL history and seeing if there's more information to be gleaned. It is likely mortifying for both Aletta and Peony but this is just another lesson in opsec learned the hard way.

I will update this post with any more information I find.

-JJ​

Edit 1 (2022/12/04): Twitter media link has been replaced with a screenshot of the archive as the original tweet was deleted.​

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Tenma got the established titles scam gifted to her!

1670180684842.png

1670180872061.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I'm impressed by this AI Mocap that's pretty good.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Not-Username

BOOOOIIII (I know this stuff is kinda cringe...funny nonetheless)

Vodka fox winning

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Her reaction to it on stream was priceless.

(1:59:47)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
PTSD Shrimp finally has the songs from Gura's most recent karaoke up on YT, all 34 of them. Highly recommended if you missed the live.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Turns out YabaIrys is contagious.
[Trigger warning: NTR]

MyName

It's a good thing Hololive are seiso idols unlike the dirty Vshojo coomers.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Read that someone said Altare mentioned in his member stream yesterday that Vesper might be back early to mid this week.

As someone who got into hololive around March 2021, was there any particular reason why Coco pretty much didn't collab with any EN members until after she already announced her retirement? Looking back, she did do one meme review with Calli just a few weeks before the announcement, but I guess that could've also been scheduled after she already had decided to leave. It's not like she stopped working with other members in general after the China thing, and it would seem like a natural thing for her to have hung out with EN people from time to time as soon as their collab restrictions ended, and be part of streams with a mix of monolingual EN and JP members. IIRC, her first on screen interaction with Gura and Ina was on her graduation stream.
Coco had said that she reached out to EN management multiple times for collabs with EN but EN management kept ghosting her.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's a good thing Hololive are seiso idols unlike the dirty Vshojo coomers.
When holos do it they laugh and giggle, when vshojos do it they moan and ahegao.
(Seriously though, there is some bias from me liking this and yet hating coomers, but there is also an objective difference. This is way different from literally masturbating on onlyfans/chaturbate)

Holos also do a public service by recording important health related PSA's. For instance, IRyS telling people to not eat Tide Pods:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just sharing this for "We love lean" at 29 sec.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
He actually posted a string of voice tweets after just spitballing about his shit, i kinda skimmed it but so far the gist of it is that he realizes he got pigeonholed into being the "fanservice asmr" guy and is aware its off putting towards newcomers, but he doesnt know how to fix that to make everyone happy

Tl;dr he is aware and unconfortable with the fact he is seen as the office rape asmr guy, but he wants to make everyone happy while still getting the bag
I don't understand how this guy can be so astoundingly unaware that is took him so long to realize any of this. You'd think he would have gotten the hint when other livers said they started blocking him on Twitter so they didn't have to see his weird-ass tweets.

What a revelation that actions have consequences! If only there was any way to tell that being in a descent towards being a weird sex pest will affect your life. It seemed so free of repercussions, how did it all go so wrong!?

He was having a hard time with mental health for awhile now, so we can be pretty sure he was aware for a long time. Being stuck with the most schizo auidience out there is messing with him, but it is hard not to blame him for the situation.

So what is the way out? Decrease the number of "I'll rape you with a dirty brick" roleplay sessions? He seems to be doing those once a week, while pumping out a shitload of regular streams. Slowly output less of that shit over time, refocus thumbnails and stream titles from "Your BF plays with rods and lays pipes" to "Let's build that perfect factory!", and definetly work with management on tardwrangling for regular outbursts of toxic fans. Hope he visits his mental health doctor regularly and takes the meds.

He is a great entertainer and doesn't need to rely on the most vile shit. He has to realize that getting all the money and ruining your mind is not worth it. How about getting just good ammount of money, but staying healthy in a long run? Then again, I don't know what he does with the money, maybe he needs that much. If that is the case, he is fucking stuck.

He could have actually BTFO'd the clearly toxic part of his fanbase and refused to deal them anything and proceed to not continue feeding them fetish trash. No sympathy for someone who wanted to milk the diseased cow and ended up sick from it, it wasn't a surprise to anyone but he was greedy. I doubt he needs all the money it makes him, I know some UK creators that get by on way less. If he does actually, tough shit, time for some life changes fucker.

I start to believe Uncle Nowa stormed out of meeting two weeks ago, grab his bike, and go on another Forrest Gump-esque aimless biking. The suspension announcement was, and has always been, management attempt at explaining why he suddenly gone. They hoped he would returned before the two weeks run up and are now sweating bullets.

Maneaniki: "Vespa, yuu can't pedol akuross za entaia warudo."
Vesper: "No, I'm pretty sure I can."
Maneaniki: "Vespa, it issu impossibru."
Vesper: "Mmm, I'm not sure about that."
Maneaniki: "Purease andastand-"
Vesper: "I'm going to do it. Okay, no delaying, I'm going to do it." [sounds of bike being mounted in the background]
Maneaniki: "VESPA! NO!! YUU CAN'T! O shitto wato du ai du!? Uh.... uhh...."

- 15 minutes later on Twitter... -

TBH don't people do research on agencies before joining? How can you be surprised that a company has a shitload of rules, protocols and methods to doing things? Specially a japanese one which are famous for being mired in red tape and bureaucracy? Are american companies just huge parties where everyone does whatever they want, tells their superiors that they are fucking idiots and the top dogs just snort coke all day?

Not all of them, only a few.

Ones I've dealt with aren't quite as strict as anything Japanese though. I'd like to know the actual details of the argument because I can't help but imagine it being petty manager being a bitch and smacking him with a suspension to 'win' an argument behind the scenes, when in reality it's probably more that they just wanted to rein in something he was trying to do and he kept arguing a case for why he should do it.

It's probably just that specific photo & makeup but he looks like someone who would be stabbing children in a b-movie lol.

In before Axel reveals he was the face model for the killer Kpop star in Dead by Daylight.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Found this in the RWBY thread on the homeland and had to share, Ruby Rose is now a vtuber! It's about as shitty as you'd expect.
I had spent this weekend touching grass by going to a weeb convention and see the good and bad of weebs doing cosplays

And yet this is the one that just ruins my day. They couldve just spent it all to fix the series, but nope, gotta do these shit lmao

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When holos do it they laugh and giggle, when vshojos do it they moan and ahegao.
(Seriously though, there is some bias from me liking this and yet hating coomers, but there is also an objective difference. This is way different from literally masturbating on onlyfans/chaturbate)

Holos also do a public service by recording important health related PSA's. For instance, IRyS telling people to not eat Tide Pods:

There's a huge difference between innuendos (which is what you will mostly get from Holos) and being outright crass, as well.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Let's insert a bit of adult into the Vesper situation:

Unless something else comes out, it's pretty safe to assume that the issue was Vesper turning off the monetization after being told not to and then he turned it off again. With the new Axel stuff, he probably also reacted badly when told, again, not to do it.

For a moment, take off your default "corpo bad" hat and think about it:
HoloStars was not doing well and when they finally decide to gamble on an EN branch they finally strike gold, but then one of their most popular new talents decides that he doesn't want the monetization which is where Cover takes their cut from. If their contracts are similar to whats known from HoloLive, he will still get payment from Cover though, it's only Cover the ones that won't get shit.
I can understand the initial "shock" from receiving so much money when you pretty much "won the lottery", but it's pretty cringe and juvenile to still be going about that after and actually take action to not get paid and fail your obligations.

I don't think Vesper is being malicious or even thinking about it, but he is honestly behaving like a 20 year old kid when the dude is 3x, pushing 40.

Bonus Elite Fuecoco

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Eh, I still appreciate the high quality animation. Even if it is obviously kinda weird, it isn't explicit, at least.
Same, mostly. I mean I really like fan animations, but I get reluctant to share them when it's clear that someone took a "special" interest in making it.

Since it's relevant, I'll link these now. You've all probably seen them, they're kind of old, but they're sort of an example of what I'm talking about. They're very well done animations, lot of respect for the work put in, but the blatant thirst on display makes me go "Ehhh... maybe don't share this one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom