Early Adopter
The protagonist arrives
signal-2022-12-03-21-06-06-987.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sakana has the best one liners, he's only shown himself on like 3 streams and he's 10x more funny than Rie.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

jk it was a dream

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Some salt already is popping up

Why do these fucking retards always do this? Just failed one single audition process and immediately start shitting on the company, that will work out well.

I ain't gonna go to bat for VShojo, they obviously do just pick people in their circles, but any other corpo they might apply for will see this bitching as a red flag.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Now that 10ma went to sleep denying her chat of woman tears, let's see if the rabbit streams

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It would be beneficial for them to make a token effort. Bring in two or three less known applicants under new identities like they did with Nazuna. Then they can also recruit all the orbiters and JP castoffs they want without catching criticism for it. And heck, new blood will be good in building a brand identity and making people fans of all of them rather than just individuals.

It's not like Vshojo has a defined image to uphold. They're basically just "those twitch vtubers". No one expects them to be providing personal managers, or sponsors, or anything past one merch drop a year and maybe con appearances. They do little to none of that for their existing talents. So hand the very best applicants a model, stream assets, and maybe a month of someone's time once a year for a merch drop. If small corpos who literally have no money at all can pump out a gen a year, surely the company whose defining feature is how little they do with 11m of VC money can pay 20-50k to invest in some promising talents.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Gura talking about Tom Brady in her supachat reading. WTF is this reality merge. :SelenHAHAhere:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Haha wth?

This is how they're displaying Tenma birthday tshirt rn on the site.

fsdfsdfsfdddd.pngadasdasdsd.png
Like to see the irl produced one then a proof concept drawing. But it's kind of funny they did it like this lol

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
The best streams are when the streamer can barely hold in their happiness. Whether it's autism over a hobby/passion, a video game, or just straight up talking with their audience. This Tenma stream was so fun cause you could just feel how much happiness was oozing out. She held in her happy tears tho. Have to get her next time.

Makes me miss my boy Vesper as well.
:vesperhnngggg:

dumb wings

You know what I love about /vt/? All the general threads. Boy do I sure enjoy having to scroll through 2/3 a board of generals.
Use filters and probably 4chan X in before you get filtered by filters
Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 22-28-50 _vt_ - Virtual YouTubers - 4chan.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Haha wth?

This is how they're displaying Tenma birthday tshirt rn on the site.

View attachment 7059View attachment 7058
Like to see the irl produced one then a proof concept drawing. But it's kind of funny they did it like this lol
This is quite in fact, most definitely, without question...a shirt.

The best streams are when the streamer can barely hold in their happiness. Whether it's autism over a hobby/passion, a video game, or just straight up talking with their audience. This Tenma stream was so fun cause you could just feel how much happiness was oozing out. She held in her happy tears tho. Have to get her next time.

Takeshi Nofriendsjin will pay for what he has done in due time. Once Vesper comes back with the milk and hot sauce, he'll show that nerd who's the real boomerboss around here. You can't defeat 30 year old wizards, they have magical powers.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tenma love. Good that shes friends with such prominent vtubers like GirlDM and Hank Hill!

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa doing a surprisingly seiso Christmas carols stream.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Ban my oshis, see them embroiled and buried in drama and conflict. Yabs and cucking, illicit dealings and unwanted pregnancies. I crawl through a field of thorns just to see my girls treasured smile again.

But, you take away Grandpire for TWO WEEKS, TAKESHI, and you better crawl into the deepest, darkest bunker you can find and count your days you pitiful, sniveling little panty-sniffing slant FUCK because I will come for you, and I will find you, and I will PEEL YOUR FLESH FROM YOUR WEAK BONES AN-

(USER WAS MEDICATED FOR THIS POST)

:medsl: :pippasquish::medsl:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
cinco-de-mayo-mexico.gif

Happy Birthday, Nepou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom