"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Ahh so it's the autistic deer that joined color me shocked

Not a surprise when she orbited the clique since the start. Will just make people wonder how much of a scam the auditions were if it's just another orbiter they already did stuff with.

Used to watch her but dropped off when it got obvious she cared more about orbiting vshojo than doing her own thing. It's just another veibae case where nobody gets surprised about it. And now all the clipfags will start uploading her stuff because she is part of the group now, despite all the stuff she's done in the past that was worth a share

I went and had a look at the comments and already people are expecting the other main orbiter, snuffy, to join soon.

I wonder how long it'll take before she falls into the usual vshojo hole, keeps changing models, shouting about talent freedom and turns into a lewdtuber like the rest.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Supposedly the bf part is just /vt/ being /vt/. She had four videos talking about stream equipment and the last showed her dog.
That is possible. I can see the images of the TikToks that Google has cached but I would like the full videos for posterity. Only makes sense to have it all in one place. Alas, I might be too late. Still looking though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I wonder how long it'll take before she falls into the usual vshojo hole, keeps changing models, shouting about talent freedom and turns into a lewdtuber like the rest.
That could be fine. So long as she’s like Melody or Mousey and not Veibae

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Goddamn it Tenma, out of everyone why did you have to become friends with the fucking troon shark?

Troonamis of the Troon.

10ma..

Holy shit, he sounds even more troon-voiced than I remember.
Actually his voice is less troon sounding compared to debut, which is sad to think about because it's still fucking obvious.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont care for most of her guests either way but watching her not keep it together is adorable
Lmao she got the Hank Hill vtuber guy and the Hollow Knight speedrunner guy, stream got improved

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Haruka's finishing her Vshojo debut stream by playing the autism video again. Bold move for such a big stream, it's good for her that she feels so confident.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So is it pretty much confirmed now that vshojo will never allow anyone who isn't an already (somewhat) famous vtuber?
I think it was always pretty obvious since they don't really have staff to train and provide for new hires who have little or no experience in the field.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I went and had a look at the comments and already people are expecting the other main orbiter, snuffy, to join soon.
Funny that you say that, because shes been trying to join for a past year or so. Also hilarious that an autistic deer beat her to it.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So is it pretty much confirmed now that vshojo will never allow anyone who isn't an already (somewhat) famous vtuber?
I think it was always pretty obvious since they don't really have staff to train and provide for new hires who have little or no experience in the field.
Vshojo is only really a corp in a pretty loose definition of the word to be fair. They're more like a talent agency in effect - they don't manage the streamer and only exist to arrange merch & sponsorship deals (which is the only things they take an income cut from).
They're a valuable service just in that because a lot of other companies will just refuse to deal with indie tubers when it comes to merch as they view it as too risky. Conversely, the streamer would need to be big enough that arranging merch runs would be worth their while.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I tell ya hwhat
signal-2022-12-03-20-10-51-893.jpg

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Vshojo is only really a corp in a pretty loose definition of the word to be fair. They're more like a talent agency in effect - they don't manage the streamer and only exist to arrange merch & sponsorship deals (which is the only things they take an income cut from).
They're a valuable service just in that because a lot of other companies will just refuse to deal with indie tubers when it comes to merch as they view it as too risky. Conversely, the streamer would need to be big enough that arranging merch runs would be worth their while.
I think of them as a co-op rather than a corp.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
King of the Hill being a part of Tenma brute forcing english learning now explains her accent.
Come to think of it, she does sound a little Laotian :smugpipi:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
This is getting more convoluted than the movie Clue, also now have the urge to watch that movie again.
1670121253179.png

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I was wondering when the Phase girls were going to show up.

RiverBear

Ahh so it's the autistic deer that joined color me shocked

Edit: So curious if this mouse tweet means we might be seeing more members or might just be a hey you still have a chance

VSHOJO GEN 2 WAS A FUCKING SCAM
I CALLED IT

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
That audition stuff for vshojo does seem a little disingenuous with all the recent debut being from their click or popular vtubers that had incidents in the past. Wonder if people are going to start complaining again after this about whatever happened with the audition results.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom