"Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine"Aia Amare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
No, Jackie's just always known where his money came from. He's been pro-CCP since the handover cuz the Chinese companies could actually afford to bankroll his productions. Later on, his son got busted smoking weed in Beijing so his balls have been in a vise-grip ever since.
Jackie Chan was a fencesitter for most of his career on the Taiwan question and only a few times tepidly dipped his toe in support of Taiwan independence.
Before he could get away with shit like that but now he is really fucked because of his fame, money and family being on the mainland.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Mag is struggling with Spanish superchats.

Ame Bohemian Rhapsody video from Kowkarot.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
He wasn't a commie before. He supported the Tiananmen Square protests, but now he wants to be an official member of the CCP. Something must have happened to sway him so much, but he does jack shit nowadays so no one really gives a shit.
funny thing is he actually been doing a lot last few years but not in Hollywood. he acted, directed, or produced a lot of Chinese films in recent times.

He also was in some Chinese proganda film with Steven Seagal a few years ago but can't find it. Remember seeing a video about it from either cumtown or So Bad It's Good.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Something must have happened to sway him so much, but he does jack shit nowadays so no one really gives a shit.
He saw the modern state of the vermintide.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa mentioned some IRL stuff going on she's not ready to talk about, what could it be?
Could be possibly related to Phase planning something for Xmas or New Years.

I'm gonna be honest, the thing that concerns me about all this is how large of a presence footfags / coomers in general have in the chat, and that they can essentially force a ''joke'' like this and never let it go. It's been like this for a while, obviously, and it's also a staple of VTuber fans to never know when to let a fucking joke die, but I feel like if she doesn't stand her ground here with the feet thing and she actually ends up posting her IRL feet instead of just pranking/jebaiting everyone at the last second, it will essentially give the coomerfags more ground and be a slippery slope to more degeneracy - thus making chat even worse than it already is, because the retards will feel empowered. And that would be good for literally nobody.

I've mentioned this a little bit before.

:depressedtako:
Im not a footfag but I really want her to hit 100,000 just to see if she goes on with it. Think of it as a way for her to shut the fuck up and stop making promises she won't keep based on her skewed perception of her abilities as a vtuber. While its not Vtuber related (its vtuber adjacent) I enjoy watching Koe and Nagzz because they often make stupid promises like this and end up having to go through with the punishment.

"One of our poor managers" Did Pippa confirm there are other managers than Muumi?
The girls have been mentioning more managers for a while now. They metioned managers laughing at fishman when he mentioned he bought both versions of Pokemon because he got a redeem code for x200 pokeballs.

Anyway, Pippa just said that her entire family loved Gargoyles and gathered around to watch it. Based.
I recently downloaded the whole series but I havent really watched it. I remember liking it back in the day but I couldnt keep up because it actually had a storyline to follow and I would often miss it some days when I got home late. I dont really remember much of it but I should probably give it a watch.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Not-Username

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Something was revealed today:

Filian will be playing a game of family feud with Phase Connect girls this month.

Kalion

:)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Could be possibly related to Phase planning something for Xmas or New Years.
Could be, but in the past she mentioned it was company related as such, but then again maybe she changed it up to avoid backlash for Fish Fuck like before. Maybe she's moving to Texas finally, or in lesbians with Sleepy?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Something was revealed today:

View attachment 6995
Filian will be playing a game of family feud with Phase Connect girls this month.
Phase is really going places huh. And Fishman was worried Pippa would push away others from the company.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Im not a footfag but I really want her to hit 100,000 just to see if she goes on with it. Think of it as a way for her to shut the fuck up and stop making promises she won't keep based on her skewed perception of her abilities as a vtuber. While its not Vtuber related (its vtuber adjacent) I enjoy watching Koe and Nagzz because they often make stupid promises like this and end up having to go through with the punishment.

I'm torn, because I want Pippa to succeed and would love to see her hit the milestone, but I also cannot stand this pervasive feet shit that seems to be everywhere these days and I'd rather not have an accomplishment like this feed into it...

If Pippa finds a loophole to mess with them, though, that'd make it perfect.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm torn, because I want Pippa to succeed and would love to see her hit the milestone, but I also cannot stand this pervasive feet shit that seems to be everywhere these days and I'd rather not have an accomplishment like this feed into it...

If Pippa finds a loophole to mess with them, though, that'd make it perfect.
I swear it's ironic...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I swear it's ironic...
Lotsa unironic faggоts that spoil shit for everyone else out there. We already have an emboldened Henri being filterless schizo in chat and supas. I'd rather not have pippa lose agency cause of "haha funny feet"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I just don't get it. It doesn't seem like anything you can't find in any other amusement park and it sounds unpleasantly overcrowded and overpriced. Just really makes me think it's one of those things people like because they're supposed to like it, and not because it's actually fun. Though maybe I'm just autistic or something because I never really got into escapist things like Ren Fairs and the like, because they're fun and all to see once but it's just a thing, same with any major event or gathering really.
My experience with the parks was throughout the 90s, and even as a kid I didn't care that much about the traditional Disney characters, so I didn't are about anything like meeting Mickey.

The thing about the Disney parks, at least historically, is that they really, really, REALLY nail the execution of everything in a way that other amusement parks don't. The parks are clean, it is rare for there to be any sort of disturbance, and they don't cut corners (which is why admission is expensive). They frequently develop new technologies or applications for technology for the sake of enhancing the rides. The roller coasters might not be the most dramatic in terms of stunts, but they can be comfortably enjoyed by both kids and parents (and even grandparents if they aren't too over the hill) and they're visually interesting in a way that coasters in other parks aren't.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lotsa unironic faggоts that spoil shit for everyone else out there. We already have an emboldened Henri being filterless schizo in chat and supas. I'd rather not have pippa lose agency cause of "haha funny feet"
Pippa needs to do a better job at filtering these faggots so we can have fun again...

kukkia

Early Adopter
I just don't get it. It doesn't seem like anything you can't find in any other amusement park and it sounds unpleasantly overcrowded and overpriced. Just really makes me think it's one of those things people like because they're supposed to like it, and not because it's actually fun. Though maybe I'm just autistic or something because I never really got into escapist things like Ren Fairs and the like, because they're fun and all to see once but it's just a thing, same with any major event or gathering really.

Having never had the desire to visit Disney or other similar parks as a kid I found it kinda strange as an adult to learn that several other fully grown men and women love going to Disney. Like, if I am gonna spend on a vacation I'll go somewhere neat for history, nature, etc. Not Disney. I'm not really gonna judge them, I spend my free time watching anime girls and boys play games so whatever, I just find it weird as well.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
My experience with the parks was throughout the 90s, and even as a kid I didn't care that much about the traditional Disney characters, so I didn't are about anything like meeting Mickey.

The thing about the Disney parks, at least historically, is that they really, really, REALLY nail the execution of everything in a way that other amusement parks don't. The parks are clean, it is rare for there to be any sort of disturbance, and they don't cut corners (which is why admission is expensive). They frequently develop new technologies or applications for technology for the sake of enhancing the rides. The roller coasters might not be the most dramatic in terms of stunts, but they can be comfortably enjoyed by both kids and parents (and even grandparents if they aren't too over the hill) and they're visually interesting in a way that coasters in other parks aren't.
As a certified Disney Enjoyer™ and theme park nerd, I think Disney is definitely something to be enjoyed at least once in a lifetime. That being said, if you really want to appreciate it more it's worth going to other theme parks in the time it doesn't change much so you can enjoy it with fresh eyes the next time you go - I've done this with Universal, Disney, and a handful of other theme parks, and the variety really makes it worth it.
That being said - Disney in particular really has something for everybody, if you know where to look. The food's great, the accomodations are incredible, the entire theme park basically has its own OST, and the dedication necessary to accurately recreate IPs is admirable.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Who the fuck would be mean to Pippa on the internet? Is it Hollow live fans again?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
As a weird side note I recall multiple times going to Disney Land and seeing what looked like a bunch of (I think) Japanese people moving about in a group, and by "a bunch" I mean what looked like a whole high school or college class (they were all in some uniform) or something full of a few dozen people all moving about orderly as they were wrangled by someone. So apparently Japanese people love Disney Land or something as I've seen this more then once.

They might have been there on some school event. For example, Disneyland (unless they've stopped in the last couple years) has a decent number of non-Disney marching bands (usually local high schools, but sometimes non-local schools or other groups) perform in the daily Christmas parades they have throughout December. The band kids get free admission to Disneyland on a school day, and Disneyland gets free performers for its parade that evening. So it might have been that or something similar.

Here's an example of a Japanese high school marching at Disneyland. They were performing in the Rose Parade that year so that's why they were in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom