1670017900754.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Someone posted in here a week or two ago that during a member stream, Ame sounded down and was speaking out about the stress she was going through working on stuff behind the scenes. I wonder if there was some merit to that then but never saw a follow up. I can't locate the post that talked about it, but I think they had gotten the member stream info from a /vt/ thread.
I remember posting about a recent Ame members stream because some Investigators on twitter were vague-posting about her being overwhelmed with behind the scenes stuff, but I'm not a member so I cant confirm anything.
I did watch that stream.

I look through the timestamp and the only possible part could be these:
View attachment 6909
For the first timestamp, she reaffirmed that it is nice and comfy and she still enjoy doing it despite mentally draining.
For the second timestamp, she was referring to how it difficult it is for HoloEN branch to do similar events like JP branch due to logistic reason like how people have to travel, etc, basically something we already know.

The teamate on my TL is having an episode
Any teamates here that want to spill the beans about Ame's recent Member's only stream?

Can you elaborate on the Gun cleaning ASMR stuff? Does she own a real gun or just the airsoft she showed on stream?
Mumei: "...I have a lot of group project and I have a lot of projects where I'm the hard carry..."

Says a lot about the absolute state of HoloEN these days when the most autistic member of Council is the "hard carry" on the project.
I'm fairly cerain thats about Mumeis University work, not Holo work

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Couldn't really add this as a thumbnail since it takes up more than an entire page. But some guy on Reddit made a chart of Pixiv works and lewds per Holomember. Gura being 4th is fairly disturbing, but at the same time not surprising.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Cute spooder singing.

Couldn't really add this as a thumbnail since it takes up more than an entire page. But some guy on Reddit made a chart of Pixiv works and lewds per Holomember. Gura being 4th is fairly disturbing, but at the same time not surprising.

Kobo near the bottom. Probably because her hair is a fucking nightmare to draw.

Tegurika Kureme (jp 2-view) got her channel nuked by youtube without warning or previous notice. She's pretty depressed over it but given how it happened it seems like just another case of Youtube being retarded.

1670019580124.png

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I thought Matsuri would be way higher, I think she is in places outside of Pixiv, but I don't exactly conduct coomer research.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Also I think the guy said in the comments he stole it from /vt/, the numbers are not very surprising in some regards, Marine and Fubuki are always the top of lewded Jp members and Gura has been the most lewded member of EN, the only thing that always surprises me is Ame being more popular than Calli on lewds.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just watching Regis' Pokemon stream for a few minutes and he's at the streamers gym:
Chat: "Altare collabing with a girl, unsubbed"
Wait, does that mean I have my first unicorn fan? Is that what that's called, 'Unicorn'?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Honestly, my first reaction to this was to feel sorry for Kaela. I mean come on guys, she has a paintjob for an outfit. Then I noticed that the bottom is mostly ID, then I realized that this is just a proxy for overall popularity with some variation for individual reputation (e.g. "I'm horny!" Marine pushing up to the top).

Expected Mel to be higher in the left col, though.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Honestly, my first reaction to this was to feel sorry for Kaela. I mean come on guys, she has a paintjob for an outfit.
Get some help.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru Q&A stream is on:

Ask the caramel idol ANYTHING.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Juna slugging it through the trashfire that is Callisto Protocol. Now there was a fire alarm in her apartment (I'm assuming). Neighbors burnt shit.

2022-12-02 15_07_12-MultiView - Holodex.png
2022-12-02 15_09_06-MultiView - Holodex.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Juna slugging it through the trashfire that is Callisto Protocol.
The words "From the original creators of [Insert Beloved Thing From 10+ Years Ago]" are like a death flag for videogames, I swear.

Kalion

:)
Something related to fascism trends on twitter literally every week, there's more nazi related posts there than on fucking /pol/
As I've seen someone say before: "The demand far outweighs the supply."

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Twitter space with uruka and lia rn

The chat for this twitter space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom