"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Part of me feels like if it does become terminal and Fishman says no, She probably go and do something anyway and take the infraction or whatever if Fishman still makes them follow the three strike rule still.

I really do feel like Pippa even if all other options are exhausted will do some loophole thing to get it done. I don't think it be doing a special event on her Yuni account to get it done. Though she do something.
I need Pippa and Jim performing duets of "Rama Rama" and "White Girls Fuck Dogs".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I feel like she'd just do a Yuni stream as she has done those before while working as Pippa. I can't imagine her letting someone stand in her way to have a stream with her idol when she's gone as far as to try to play his stream live on hers before because she wanted to watch his New Years stream last year while doing her own.

The fish can not deprive the world of this collab
:fishfry:

The annoying thing is that all of the typical archive and restream channels got struck and nuked today for Jim.
With his illness it's a once in a lifetime chance. Still it could be funny if pippas good friend Yuni streams with Jims giod firend brightsidebob, Hal or Mr. Antibully.

wew

Male hag love!
Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Me: How the fuck am I supposed to keep up with both Vtubers and the goddamned ball chasing game at the same time?

The Great Wosemi-sama:

I've told, I've told you she's THE wife material of NijisanjiEN if you conveniently forget her first cooking stream when she almost stabbed herself in the eye with a knife while trying to open a can without a can opener.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I feel like every weeb girl has one jrpg boy they are just a little too into lmao even me😔
If it makes you feel any better, waifus are a thing for a reason. Not every weeb guy necessarily thinks their waifu actually physically loves them but they do usually have unhealthy obsessions with certain characters. (this applies to husbandofags as well)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Laplus leaker shit from vt confirmed
1669889321591871.png

EDIT: ARCHIVE of the original post

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Yagoo promoted that MatPat thing

VIA label also announced Hololive DECO 27 music project

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don't think anyone mentioned it, but Fauna did another ASMR tonight, and this is the type of stuff that I AM into: "Trying my hand at live roleplay ASMR again!"

I need to pull an all-nighter tonight, so I can't/shouldn't really listen to it right now, though. Maybe Mumei's stream can fry my brain into no-sleep mode.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei karaoke for the first time in a while. Singing Holo songs only and sponsored by Spotify.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Suisei karaoke for the first time in a while. Singing Holo songs only and sponsored by Spotify.

Did she just TTS "arse"?
Edit: it was "Ours"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We've had some speculation about how Sena and Milla would/should handle their characters into the future, but here's Sena's take when asked by Maro:
1669896556800.png

"I’d try to be welcoming I guess. That’s part of why I’ve made my own art for things. I could always rebrand if needed, but I don’t want to.."

Sounds like Sena likes her character and wants to keep it long-term.

Also interesting is that while Pippa has made the original art piece of Sena free to use, if there are images that are distinct enough from the original, they become the property of the artist who made them. An example of this in action would be how old superhero characters like Superman and Batman keep on getting reworked to look different, which helps DC retain the rights of the characters even if the copyright of the original character lapses.

FL Cascadia

That's actually the first of maybe 6 or 7 vids that'll serve as his final videos of this year. He did mention in his stream last Wednesday that during the period of Dec 1-7, he'll be rapid firing videos.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So Hana Macchia of Nijisanji Ex-ID is showcasing her new outfit right now in this stream. Late post since it has happened for like, 36 minute-ish (Too busy watching a madman in SimCity 3000 ten+ years ago made a dystopia city), but eh.

1669898335003.png
1669898380225.png
This looks pretty nice if compared to her original look and her sci-fi/arknight character copy cuvet lady costume. Makes her more adult-looking.

If anyone want to see how it looks on stream, she still live now, roleplaying with greenscreen.

EDIT:

1669898900062.png
pfftttt (she and chat literally playing tic-tac-toe right now)

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
So Hana Macchia of Nijisanji Ex-ID is showcasing her new outfit right now in this stream. Late post since it has happened for like, 36 minute-ish (Too busy watching a madman in SimCity 3000 ten+ years ago made a dystopia city), but eh.

View attachment 6827
View attachment 6829
This looks pretty nice if compared to her original look and her sci-fi/arknight character copy cuvet lady costume. Makes her more adult-looking.

If anyone want to see how it looks on stream, she still live now, roleplaying with greenscreen.

EDIT:

View attachment 6830
pfftttt
Oh no, my only weakness... Foreheads :eyehearts:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom