"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I went to check the fancord for autism during the jim raid

Again, I can see the disdain for talking about politics because I kind of agree that right and left leaning shit doesn't really need to get involved in being an anime girl with a facerigged avatar but the autism is too much when it just dips itself into stream for a bit.
These people haven't learned that Pippa is a big fan of the weatherman yet? Sad

Milestone posts get autistic reacts from me. That's what it is.

mismatch

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 6804
View attachment 6805
View attachment 6806
View attachment 6808
Bruh
View attachment 6809
View attachment 6810
Pipkun...
View attachment 6811
View attachment 6812
I feel like the only time I see "rule 5" ever get brought up by the jannies are from Archivebro/Mannequin when someone "undesirable" raids rather than enforce it when chat is bringing up random vtubers for her to talk about.
Again, I can see the disdain for talking about politics because I kind of agree that right and left leaning shit doesn't really need to get involved in being an anime girl with a facerigged avatar but the autism is too much when it just dips itself into stream for a bit.

>she missed my superchat

1648070752189.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
These people haven't learned that Pippa is a big fan of the weatherman yet? Sad

Milestone posts get autistic reacts from me. That's what it is.
They just have an idealized Pippa tulpa in their brains, and think the real one should be like that too. It's been going on for a long while.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Happy 900th!

I googled tactical balldo in honest curiosity. You cannot fix pippa and you gave me more brain damage :vomitdrawer:
How were you not aware of this? Their spokesman Rekieta has been shilling it everywhere and everyone from Jim to Godwinson commented on it, it's the most retarded shit I've ever heard of.

900 pages of pure cringe from the best place to talk about VTubers

NICE
At least the mascots here to celebrate.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
900 pages of pure cringe from the best place to talk about VTubers

NICE
900 pages of vtuber discussion. Surely we can reach the homeland page count before we fade away, right?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
it's the most retarded shit I've ever heard of.
Yes it is. I think I had a mental filter for this and only honest interest in a survival tool got around it. I was still in disbelief for a bit, thinking oh the ball things must be named after some old tool or something. 🧩 :annoyedpippa: 🧩

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 6804
View attachment 6805
View attachment 6806
View attachment 6808
Bruh
View attachment 6809
View attachment 6810
Pipkun...
View attachment 6811
View attachment 6812
I feel like the only time I see "rule 5" ever get brought up by the jannies are from Archivebro/Mannequin when someone "undesirable" raids rather than enforce it when chat is bringing up random vtubers for her to talk about.
It continues to amaze me how some people can be insufferable and snobbish with Pippa. Like at a certain degree I agree that politics isn't for everyone, especially with anime girls.

However, it's more about her love for Metokur and I find it amusing to hear her speak of someone she likes. Even if I'm not that big a fan of a person. She being herself, not this figment imagination that some of these people have.

Dudes also not doing so well too, so let the yabbit cope and express herself with these things!:pippasadl:

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Another niji bites the dust huh? Eh there's like 100 and something of them left...
Try over 200 left.
the nijisanjification is real. it is only a matter of time until sony acquires anycolor and shortly rebrands all their other vtuber divisions under the nijisanji umbrella. then, when cover goes public sony will gobble them up and also rebrand them into nijisanji. the only real competitors remaining will be jew corp and flavr, now the parent company of phase connect. but that won't matter anymore. the term vtuber will be synonymous with nijisanji and then...

Keep reading by creating a free account or logging in.

Support independent bloggers.
Subscribe to my patreon

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
It continues to amaze me how some people can be insufferable and snobbish with Pippa. Like at a certain degree I agree that politics isn't for everyone, especially with anime girls.

However, it's more about her love for Metokur and I find it amusing to hear her speak of someone she likes. Even if I'm not that big a fan of a person. She being herself, not this figment imagination that some of these people have.

Dudes also not doing so well too, so let the yabbit cope and express herself with these things!:pippasadl:
trying to control what someone says or talks about when they aren't your kid or your enemy is shameful.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Honestly these people build an image of a perfect woman, harassing and forcing that image, that illusion thay"ve build themselves upon others They are forgetting that behind an image theres a human, made out of flesh and bones just like them. They are like vermin in that delusion, and i hate vermintide.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kizuna AI will have a video message on her channel today to commemorate her 6th year anniversary.

Interestingly her roommate posted this on her IG.

IMG_20221201_123550.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Honestly these people build an image of a perfect woman, harassing and forcing that image, that illusion thay"ve build themselves upon others They are forgetting that behind an image theres a human, made out of flesh and bones just like them. They are like vermin in that delusion, and i hate vermintide.
We need more people who are willing to take imperfect women and build them up like @Reticule. :smugpipi:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
idk how to feel about it. I think it was alright but maybe that’s because of Gura and Calli.

Idk maybe we’re just not the target demographic. Maybe someone else could’ve done a better job (DN) but they wouldn’t have the reach Matt has. I will say the video was longer than it needed to be.
Oh yeah, for sure nobody here is the target demo. I can't do any sort of objective criticism of it though considering I watched 10 minutes and dipped out. I'll just leave it at a nice subjective "I don't like this" and move on. I'll probably forget about it by tomorrow night.

Sasuga nenenenenenenenenechi with the good taste and painful memories lemao. I was going to brainlessly say that Bocchi was being slept on, but now that I think about it, it seems that a lot of people are actually watching it. So yeah, glad it's getting the recognition it deserves. It's real funny stuff!

If there's no real political sperging then there's nothing for these discord fags to get their dicks in a twist over it. From the looks of the liveposting, it didn't sound like there was any. Honestly, I know where they're coming from. Quite possibly the biggest factor in me getting so deeply invested in Vtuber stuff is that it was completely apolitical and had none of the usual globohomo social crap in it. I almost felt like I couldn't watch anything I used to on youtube without some member of a group bringing up fucking Trump or getting my eyes filled with overt messaging in the traditional entertainment space. But there is an overreaction that I've observed a few times. One dude had the gall to send a superchat to Amelia all over her appearance at one of her first cons, and he complained that because the con was donating some proceeds to some lgbtbbq charity (or something I can't remember the exact details) that Amelia shouldn't associate with them. It was cringe but as usual Ame handled it well.

How hard is it to just not talk about sociopolitical shit for some of these people?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yes it is. I think I had a mental filter for this and only honest interest in a survival tool got around it. I was still in disbelief for a bit, thinking oh the ball things must be named after some old tool or something. 🧩 :annoyedpippa: 🧩
You're welcome for the mental scarring, that feeling of disgust and dread just reminds you that you're alive, and Rekieta used this medieval torture device with his wife and decided to share that information with the rest of us for some horrifying reason.

Restricting politics is fine, but there's a difference between being political and giving your opinion on a political topic. It's a very narrow distinction, but I think people won't mind being informed of something, though they will certainly be angry if preached at. Pippa tends to actually be very good at walking that tightrope, and it's not like we don't know where she stands on things.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
900 pages of Vtuber Autism. Dear god. Congrats on 900 pages everyone, heres to 1000.

Anyways here's Kronii rejecting her Canadian Heritage.

Also Rosemi will be live with Pokemon Violet tomorrow (9 hours from now as of typing this).

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“maybe when we’re grown up we can be dogs”-Selen 2022

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You know, I'm not surprised with a lot of the choices she made so far with the tags. I was expecting something more off the wall, but nah she's just the usual daddy issue menhera girl.
Its Lia. Why would you expect anything other than "choke me and put me on a leash" daddy issues. The only thing that really surprised me is that she hates threesomes, group sex, and hates cheating. Talking about daddy issues, she has mentioned her mom (she appeared a few times on stream) and her sister on stream, has she ever mentioned a dad?

I read up official pixiv statement the other day and they specified that they'll be removing monetization from pedo content, zoophilia, and other degeneracy through their fanbox. Not a word about outright banning it or anything else really?

Edit: 🕐 by pippa chat fucking shit
Its not monetization. They are deleting content. They mentioned that loli/shota/guro/zoophilia would be targeted but I did see a few artists on Twitter bitching by saying that Pixiv deleted some of their work without notice and they were pissed because according to them the content did not fall under any of the things they said they were going to ban and the fact that they stealth deleted it without warning means that since it was mostly older works, he did not have any backups so that shit is gone forever.

So Jim is fucked (i knew he had cancer but didnt know it was terminal)? I missed his stream but caught a bit of the doomposting on Pippa's stream. Pretty sad. I have been following him since the Internet Aristocrat days.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Talking about daddy issues, she has mentioned her mom (she appeared a few times on stream) and her sister on stream, has she ever mentioned a dad?
I've heard her say a few times "Lia has no dad" but it's not clear to me if she meant this 100% IRL or as a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom