"Muh therapist is gonna enjoy this so much, because before this, all I ever told him was 'I'm saaad, I'm angry, I'm empty inside...' nnhehaHaHUAHAhuahua, and instead now it's gonna be like 'I'm stressed! I haven't been sleeping! there's so much work!' ehahaHahUHUAHUAHahuahua, I'm just so happy to be working again"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
All this math talk with Pippa is just making me think about her finances and how she handles her wealth...

Trust me my pfp has nothing to do with this thought coming up

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Shiina dreams of voicing shit someday. Anything really. For now kinda humble, wants to make an audiobook or perhaps voice an npc in a videogame. Pretty cool, tho nobody monetized a vtuber voiced audiobook yet. Cmon fishman! The money is right there!!!!!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
All this math talk with Pippa is just making me think about her finances and how she handles her wealth...
The math skills should be the least of your worries. She was sending viewers home backed cookies with 40$ postage when she was broke, and then there was that one time she got a bill for oil, when her house doesn't use oil, and her landlord told her she didn't have to pay any utilities. She was pissed and going to pay it until chat told her to check the name on the bill, turns out it was some random neighbor's bill.

She needs a lot of fixing, but :icanfixher:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The math skills should be the least of your worries. She was sending viewers home backed cookies with 40$ postage when she was broke, and then there was that one time she got a bill for oil, when her house doesn't use oil, and her landlord told her she didn't have to pay any utilities. She was pissed and going to pay it until chat told her to check the name on the bill, turns out it was some random neighbor's bill.

She needs a lot of fixing, but :icanfixher:
Give up, there's nothing left to save...

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa refuses to acknowledge what happened in 1942.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I don’t know why you guys are talking about teaching math and blah blah, all reticule needs to do is take her to the vet.

…wait, is that not the kind of fixing we’ve been talking about this whole time?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Serious question, do the unicorns ever go after Sora? She is like THE ‘idol’ of Hololive, she’s talked with Axel a bunch in his stream, did that anniversary stream where he was a guest, and has interacted with some of the JP Holostars too, but I don’t ever hear about ‘idol culture’ fans going after her.
No, they don't. No one goes after Sora because she's untouchable for being daisenpai. She can literally do whatever she wants, because if people actually tried to harass her they would get completely dogpiled. She worked very hard for years and no small percentage of unicorns can do anything about it. Her dedicated fans would likely drown out such bullshit. The problems only arise when these supposed 'fans' believe they have a real say in the content of streams, and the streamer engages with them by treating them as if they have a point instead of tampering that illogical line of thinking. Then you get situations like Kronii where she obviosuly wanted to handle it delicately and fairly, but instead gave the worst of her fans the opportunity to directly spill their unhealthy emotional manipulation onto a bigger field, and her own ideas were needlessly complicated. Some of them were absolutely fine when expressing their disappointment, and they did the right thing by being honest without all the ugliness. However, others went out in the open in full jealous girlfriend mode. It's all in how you present yourself. For example, if anyone thought that Amelia wouldn't do what she wanted, they were not true fans. As it has been abundantly clear since day 1 that she will go #Ameway. Gura is actually pretty much the same. The only difference is Amelia will shit on you, while Gura will ignore you and pretend you don't exist until the thousands of adoring shrimps drown out the noise.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Jim is gonna try to raid Pippa, this can only end in disaster

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Jim's about to learn how he can score some feet pics.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
kfsklfsdlknfsdklf.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Edit: The upcoming matpat stream, I’ve got a bad feeling it won’t be a live conversation, but instead, “here’s a 5 minute pre-recorded bit of Mori and Gura explaining what a ‘vtuber’ is”, thus why Gura would say she had a chance to meet him, but didn’t. Or it could be like a real interview and she was just throwing misdirection when she brought up almost meeting him, but that is feeling like rainbows to me.
Description says "we'll hear from", so you may be right. Also, might be why Gura didn't actually meet him, but had the opportunity.
Someone in the waiting room for the MatPat podcast is spewing "forbidden knowledge."
Well, where are the fucking screenshots?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She's already jumped up 200 subs in a couple of minutes!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Shit suddenly this stream is kinda depressing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom