"Girls can't think"Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Oh, and the occasional right answer followed by ten minutes of gloating.
*one right answer out of fourteen*
"Listen, chat. I told you i'm smart *swings from side to side* I TOLD YOU I'M SMART, CHAT! I FUCKING TOLD YOU! georglefloyed thank you for 3 euros "what a dummy bunny" *Leans into the camera and stares into it* now listen here you little shit. Chat has never been right! You are dumb! Fuck you! Ikari Henri thank you for 5 pokedollars "I want to wear your skin and hang myself so we can meet in heaven" *long pause* alright, moving on...."

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The weirdest thing Lia has admitted to so far is being a Rocket Racoon superfan.
I don't understand why anyone would be.
Rocket Racoon is pretty cool in UMVC3, like have you seen his combos?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20221130_203902.jpg

Early Adopter
Sena goes gorilla.

Kills herself instantly by missing the moose

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Didn't see anyone mention that Lisa's back and streaming now.

When is Vesper back again? I'm looking forward to his return. It may be a little awkward. As we all know, Kronii walked in on him cheating on her with both Ina and Gura at the same time, necessitating their suspensions. It wouldn't have been so bad - these things are of course common at Cover - except that Ina was injured in the ensuing fray. Gura was fine, as she was at a distance manning the camera at the time.

thirteenorphans

There is some sort of Mumei fever dream going on here

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Didn't see anyone mention that Lisa's back and streaming now.

Lisa came back monday on Twitch and we discussed her talking about quitting college and going to work part-time at the place her mom works at.

Wow the ADL hate symbol has an ADL hate symbol on the top of her head. Someone stop this disgusting creature already.

Screenshot_20221130_210816.jpg

Early Adopter
Holy shit, pass me that raid spray

SHE HAD TO PAUSE FOR 25+4 I HATE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy shit, pass me that raid spray
I opened the window so I don't die, it should be getting to you some time soon.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Gura and Calli are gonna be special guests on the first episode of a Youtube podcast (on Youtube's official channel) hosted by MatPat.

:pikaWUT:

I can already smell the fucking cringe, but hopefully the chuubas can override matpat's patented unfunny jokes, but he may get along with mori since she's also quite the cringemaster.
:painpeko: :gunpeko:
weird but Matt seems good so this might be alright. Besides more people learning about VTubers is always good, so long as it’s through good representatives.
I do not think matpat's audience learning about vtubers is good at all, i expect gura's audience will become 20% more autistic and retarded than it already is for a total of 1020%

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

View attachment 6739

The fuck happens with her spelling?

accurate gura.jpg

weird but Matt seems good so this might be alright. Besides more people learning about VTubers is always good, so long as it’s through good representatives.
Mat is one of the most inoffensive people on youtube, so I'm certain he won't directly be responsible for anything bad. The worst thing he's done (that I know of) is becoming the embodiment of cringe by handing the pope undertale, and hiring movieblob as part of his writing staff, but he himself seems like a nice person.

I would say that having more people show up in your hobbies/entertainment isn't always a good thing. Sometimes you have to hammer out the retards who think they need to mold the space around them instead of assimilating into the preestablished culture. So a large injection can be either good or bad depending on how people act. I've watched many of my own hobbies and entertainment go down the toilet, so I'm personally a bit jaded around the idea of introducing large numbers of new people at once.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh god Pippa is struggling to do 8X3 Jesus Christ.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Chat, if you get shot, and the bullet goes through you, does that mean you have two bullet wounds?" - Pippa

Yes Pippa, there's an entry and exit wound.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"Chat, if you get shot, and the bullet goes through you, does that mean you have two bullet wounds?" - Pippa

That's still a single wound lol. There is an entry point and an exit point but only one wound.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's still a single wound lol. There is an entry point and an exit point but only one wound.
It's one gunshot wound but it has two distinct wounds on the body that generally have different characteristics.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's one gunshot wound but it has two distinct wounds on the body that generally have different characteristics.
If it's from a single penetrating strike that is fully connected it's a single wound imo.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Here. You two take a Pippa break and learn about holes.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Guys, there's not need to argue. We have court precedent on essentially this exact question.

Summary:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom