"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Hes still active on his other account, but rarely ever puts on the 男の娘 voice
That's really interesting actually, he still does kind of streaming but without vtuber avatar anymore. I really wonder why he quit such a nice gig with Hololive if he's kind of doing the same thing now without an avatar and to less viewers?

Just the popularity got to him? Wanted to go by his own pace? Just seems odd to me.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
That's really interesting actually, he still does kind of streaming but without vtuber avatar anymore. I really wonder why he quit such a nice gig with Hololive if he's kind of doing the same thing now without an avatar and to less viewers?

Just the popularity got to him? Wanted to go by his own pace? Just seems odd to me.
Who knows. Kaoru does the same thing now, also with no 男の娘 posturing. Truly unfortunate.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Kira cited health issues as their reason to graduate. How true that is we'll never know, maybe it got to their voice or something so they couldn't play their character anymore.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

laughing dragon’s birthday is starting. (my first Selen stream was her birthday, crazy to think it’s already been a year)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Schizophrenia advocacy vtuber Morino had her birthday this morning, missed it but here it is, she turned 21 apparently

kestraline

Early Adopter
Menhera zoomer sad girl Lia shows her hentai tags tier list.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

You know, I'm not surprised with a lot of the choices she made so far with the tags. I was expecting something more off the wall, but nah she's just the usual daddy issue menhera girl.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gura and Calli are gonna be special guests on the first episode of a Youtube podcast (on Youtube's official channel) hosted by MatPat.

:pikaWUT:

I can't believe Gura LIED!
:faunacry:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Gura and Calli are gonna be special guests on the first episode of a Youtube podcast (on Youtube's official channel) hosted by MatPat.

:pikaWUT:

weird but Matt seems good so this might be alright. Besides more people learning about VTubers is always good, so long as it’s through good representatives.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
weird but Matt seems good so this might be alright. Besides more people learning about VTubers is always good, so long as it’s through good representatives.
I expect everyone is gonna tell me all the reason why he is a shit human being that deserves the rope, but back when I used to watch the livestream he did with her wife on their channel GTlive I really liked MattPat, haven't seen them or GameTheory in like 2 years so I don't know what is like now a days.

RiverBear

Early Holostars were literal nobodies. Iirc one of them (Suzaku me thinks) left because their PL was more successful than Stars, so it made no financial sense to stay.
Holostars now though? Yeah, it would be dumb to leave now when Stars is finally getting the recognition and support from the fanbase at large

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Who's ready for learning who has the lower IQ:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I expect everyone is gonna tell me all the reason why he is a shit human being that deserves the rope, but back when I used to watch the livestream he did with her wife on their channel GTlive I really liked MattPat, haven't seen them or GameTheory in like 2 years so I don't know what is like now a days.
I have no opinion of him either way. Was not in the target audience of the big tubers. Too old.
6i9naduamar51-exif-remove.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who's ready for learning who has the lower IQ:

Oh good, hopefully the Raid bugspray fumes I'm inhaling will kill me before this starts.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh good, hopefully the Raid bugspray fumes I'm inhaling will kill me before this starts.
I'm just waiting for chat to submit one answer, Pippa another, and both are wrong for half the questions. Oh, and the occasional right answer followed by ten minutes of gloating.

I'm sorry Pippa, please don't hate me.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

You know, I'm not surprised with a lot of the choices she made so far with the tags. I was expecting something more off the wall, but nah she's just the usual daddy issue menhera girl.

The weirdest thing Lia has admitted to so far is being a Rocket Racoon superfan.
I don't understand why anyone would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom