"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I have a newfound respect for rpr. Chii-chan is well-known for having dedicated antis who streamsnipe and harass her to a deranged degree. It even happened during her solo Master run in Apex (she still achieved it though so lol). Apparently he has been getting their accounts banned behind the scenes and I've noticed the streams lately have been streamsnipe free, so pretty based.

I won't watch the homos but I like Axel the most for doing his Chiichan reps.

It's a long story that dates back to about two years ago. I'll try to give a short summary off the top of my head.

1. Chii-chan get addicted to Apex. She plays so much she decides to enter Apex tournaments.
  2. She struggles in the practice games of the first tournament and backseat Apex fans shit up her chat. They also dislike bomb her videos. She doesn't take the heat well and goes on a break.
  3. fast forward a couple of months and a popular JP Apex streamer is in a tournament with Chii-chan, he and his fanbase dislike vtubers. She kills him in one of the games and as a result more antis flood her chat with negativity and dislike bombs her videos.
  4. The hate brigade gets so big that they shittalk her on twitter and forums, create a discord server dedicated to streamsniping her, and shit up other vtuber and streamers chats by falseflagging as her fans ("you're not as good as chii-chan") for example.

Her worst crime is letting the hate get to her by responding to it on stream, it gets to the point where she starts to cry. They will of course feast on this and push the hate even further in a vicious cycle. Hence why she had that lawsuit filed earlier this year because some schizos were taking it way too far.
She was also, unfortunately, beleaguered by the accusations that Kanae and Kuzuha always carried her in matches (despite her being a higher rank than them).

It's why those tournaments are so hype even though I'm wishy-washy on the game itself: it's because plenty of the V-Tubers participating all have their own stories going into it. Chihiro getting harassed for months for finishing 2nd and then winning one of the next tournaments was so fucking kino.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I have a newfound respect for rpr. Chii-chan is well-known for having dedicated antis who streamsnipe and harass her to a deranged degree. It even happened during her solo Master run in Apex (she still achieved it though so lol). Apparently he has been getting their accounts banned behind the scenes and I've noticed the streams lately have been streamsnipe free, so pretty based.

If you arent using your power and connections to support one of your oshis, why even have power at all?

What an earth did she do to manage that?
Be female

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 6765

I appreciate how people just need to insert that fucking monkey into everything.
I'm a simple guy.

I see meme monkey with truly profound expression on his face. I laugh. A fucking monkey. It's alive. Pekora not quite understanding the meme, interpreting it as Jiro being referred to as (basically) "a piece of shit monkey," made it even better.

Don't let any of this distract you from the fact Pekora bought a fucking monkey.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Cute sloth Lumi playing Fallout

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was just about to post that.

Of course, Cooksie the clipfag wouldn't even know that, because he only cares about vshitshow and their related lewdtubers.

I think it also shows the difference between those who have talent but are edgy like Pippa and Tenma, and those who are just edgy and lewd like Nannyers and Sydsnaps. Every time I see clips of the latter it seems like it's either a sex joke or loud equals funny, while the former is more reserved and there is more to them than any one joke. I don't have anything against Sydsnaps either, the one interview I saw her on she seemed normal, but any time I see people talking about her, it's always in relation to something lewd.

It's kind of how Boogie can be described by fat and pathetic really easily as all his comedy and serious videos revolve around those two topics with little to no deviation.

Simp

https://holoen-advent.com/
Will have short videos from holo-en every day. First one in about 2 hours. Maybe ther will be a Ina message for the Takodachis but Kiara said maybe not.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Now this is the type of autism I can get behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Will have short videos from holo-en every day. First one in about 2 hours. Maybe ther will be a Ina message for the Takodachis but Kiara said maybe not.
Kiara gave the designer the German spelling of calendar (calender). So that is why it is spelt wrong on the webpage :painpeko:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am finally doing something I have been dreading for a long time…watching IRyS’s 7 hour and 46 minute Gundam Evolution stream vod.
I am wondering if this has ever been addressed anywhere, but what the heck does she do with her hands/keybindings? She said she often accidentally hits F with her ring finger, but she says she does not use the mouse left-handed, and she also said that G is easier to hit than Q for her ult. What the heck…
:ponrys:
This was a spur of the moment idea Kiara had when doing her DIY advent wreath…2 days ago(?). She was live messaging kobo about the possibility of building a website to do an advent calendar and she had a couple devs in her chat saying that they could maybe whip something up quickly.
Kinda cool that she was able to get the project running this year.

Simp

Kiara gave the designer the German spelling of calendar (calender). So that is why it is spelt wrong on the webpage :painpeko:
it is a mix of calendar and Kalender the german spelling yes

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Wait what? The part about "EN management being outsource to a 3rd party consulting firm in Indonesia" is new to me, when was this revealed?
Its a rrat I picked up, you could ignore that part, I just included it because its funny
:mikothumbsl:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol Nyaru is eating Polish and Japanese snacks.

1669849655412.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Local Blahaj Architect discovered an ancient meme of the olden years...wait...

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Just watched the pipkin vod. When I saw this one my first thought was "RIGGERS could be here".
riggers.JPG
I can't be the only one that sees a similarity, right?

124122345.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gura and Calli are gonna be special guests on the first episode of a Youtube podcast (on Youtube's official channel) hosted by MatPat.

:pikaWUT:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I have awoken, just to realize todays the second anniversary of Kira's graduation
I miss him bros
sample_7ca5dd8d0d1b475936b4f0b8eb24cdd0.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom