"ねねがちゅーして吸い取ってやるね 'I'm going to suck you off with a little nappy-sucking'"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Axel given enough time and the ability to talk to the wamen, will eventually be in his 30s-40s talking about his time in Holopro just like he talks about his high school stories.
Reminds me of this bit Dez did about being an old man in the retirement home trying to talk to his grandkids about being in Holostars Tempest and getting "ok grandpa-ed." It was kinda depressing..

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Yuta Yuu

Wait, I thought she had to protect her throat for Brian Singing?

She started half an hour ago and has sung four songs, and is a quarter of the way through 897k. She's mentioned she'll drop the stream if her throat starts to hurt, so she may not plan on going for the long-haul. Numbers-wise it looks like she should be able to pull it off in an hour'ish?

Been watching a lot of Rin Penrose from IdolEN these past few days, finding her really enjoyable. I've seen a few bits of the other idolEN E-Sekai folks, but really enjoying her content.

Yeah, It looks like she'll most likely be able to pull it off. I hope. She got Susan'd hard back in July I believe when she went from 960k to 920k overnight. I maybe a little off.
e: 860k to around 820k, not in the 900s

6 song and @ 897,666. Hoping she manages to pull it off, but I won't be able to stay up for the duration. Enjoying it thus far, but mostly just dozing off listening atm.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Damn it! I guess that's what I get for having a life outside of chuubas.
Being our local beanie man correspondent on the ancestral site is a busy job, especially in recent times with his blunders :SelenHAHAhere:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
She started half an hour ago and has sung four songs, and is a quarter of the way through 897k. She's mentioned she'll drop the stream if her throat starts to hurt, so she may not plan on going for the long-haul. Numbers-wise it looks like she should be able to pull it off in an hour'ish?

Been watching a lot of Rin Penrose from IdolEN these past few days, finding her really enjoyable. I've seen a few bits of the other idolEN E-Sekai folks, but really enjoying her content.
Yeah, It looks like she'll most likely be able to pull it off. I hope. She got Susan'd hard back in July I believe when she went from 960k to 920k overnight. I maybe a little off.
e: 860k to around 820k, not in the 900s

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Being our local beanie man correspondent on the ancestral site is a busy job, especially in recent times with his blunders :SelenHAHAhere:
It's mostly been coping by Beanie since Kanye left.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Reminds me of this bit Dez did about being an old man in the retirement home trying to talk to his grandkids about being in Holostars Tempest and getting "ok grandpa-ed." It was kinda depressing..

:cursedbae:VERY REAL AND FACTUALLY TRUE RRAT ALERT:cursedbae:

Note that Magni didn't even acknowledge Vesper during this bit, he only talked about Axel and Altare. This means only one of two possibly answers.

1: Magni actually hates Vesper after their off collab week, because Vesper has the fat dumpy Magni's can't quite reach irl to get his ideal femboy image as he lacks the professional cycling hobo experience Vesper has. So he has been gleefully doing backflips and partying since his suspension, which is how he threw out his back like an old man. God himself is punishing Magni for his envy and greed, which is why he uno reverse card the Vesper removal rrats to actually lead Magni to being the first of Tempus to retire due to his back making streaming impossible for him.

2: Management is going to announce Vesper's permanent removal of Hololive this Friday, as an internal investigation lead by a Nofriendjin Takeshi has shown damning evidence of Vesper's most dishonorable misconduct. Therefore Vesper must commit ritual suicide via crossbow and banish himself from Holopro to erase the dishonor he has brought to the Cover Corp Dojo. Cover will be announcing new merch of Vesper's face in clown make up and a copyright friendly banemask made specifically to humiliate and cash in on his most generous following before they throw him to the curve.

This is clearly very true, and either way Tempus is doomed to be fractured by this year. Just who will go first, Magni "Brokeback" Dezmond or Noir "Dumpy" Vesper? Not even my crystal ball knows the answer, yet.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Mieko is on her third stream today. Yes, third.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
god damn her mic is really quiet today.

Pretty cool though she is an artist and working on her own live2d. However, how long does she plan to keep this schtick for before she does her own thing? Wouldn't it be better to work on her own character? Like what happens if she does hit it off with the FlaVR name? Just ask cause this whole open source vtuber company thing confuses me with logistics stuff in the long term.
From what I understand, the more content the girls behind Sena and Minna make with the characters the stronger their case for common law copyright(?) of those characters should someone try and fuck with them. They should keep going and cross that bridge should they get their.
Is it just me or is Lia enjoying the shocks?
She stated in the past she's into shockplay.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa was originally going make people into vtubers but I guess Flavr soured her on the idea and now it's just anime. She's learning!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
2k for IRyS in a little over an hour, 2k left. Not bad!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This Pippa stream can only go poorly. The dude in the first submission said retard. It's only downhill from here. This will be glorious.
:pippasquish:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Note that Magni didn't even acknowledge Vesper during this bit, he only talked about Axel and Altare.
No, it's just expected that Vesper is always there, given his immortality as a wizard. You might ask how he has those powers despite shacking up with Kronii, well his power is far greater than anything we've ever seen and he managed to regain his powers shortly after leaving her.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This Pippa stream can only go poorly. The dude in the first submission said retard. It's only downhill from here. This will be glorious.
:pippasquish:
Calling it now, knowing the fanbase, there will probably be submissions of E-Celeb voiceclips. Likely at least one Metokur or something. This can only go well.

Bug Eater

The laughing dragon (during her members only Rust stream) was talking about suddenly having to reschedule multiple streams this week, really sounds like Niji has something big planned - new wave? 3D announcements? Personal reasons? Or just management being dumb?

Let your rrats fly my brothers:educateyourself2:

Edit: also confirmed on Twitter

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Sena zatzudan while doing her L2d and has some very smart takes on drama and haters.

JEESAS. This bitch is just talking about mundane shit. WHY IS SHE SO GODDAMN FUCKING CUTE!?
Vesper - YOU'RE TEARING ME APART.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Calling it now, knowing the fanbase, there will probably be submissions of E-Celeb voiceclips. Likely at least one Metokur or something. This can only go well.
I can only hope someone submitted the clip of pippa saying Yamanba.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
No, it's just expected that Vesper is always there, given his immortality as a wizard. You might ask how he has those powers despite shacking up with Kronii, well his power is far greater than anything we've ever seen and he managed to regain his powers shortly after leaving her.
Vesper shall in time take Sana's place in Council as the cosmic wizard who controls the celestial bodies in the grand and open sky beyond this Earthly realm, only through the mastery of his wizard powers shall he achieve his one true destiny. Oh and when he divorces Kronii, yet pays child support and alimony anyway without complaint to ensure his child reaches their potential. That is why Vesper will never turn off SCs now, he needs the money for his kid's future.

Vesper is officially SSS tier in the Hololive power scaling according to lore tier list, he cannot be stopped.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Inb4
1667896433831.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom