"We don't need no mass-produced bitches!"Amane Kanata

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This Pippa stream can only go poorly. The dude in the first submission said retard. It's only downhill from here. This will be glorious.
:pippasquish:
Well, she already said one viewer sounded obese.

Calling it now, knowing the fanbase, there will probably be submissions of E-Celeb voiceclips. Likely at least one Metokur or something. This can only go well.
Most likely Josh, he's shown up to every user content based Pippa stream. He'll get yet another slobber mutt vtuber rig out of this stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
JEESAS. This bitch is just talking about mundane shit. WHY IS SHE SO GODDAMN FUCKING CUTE!?

She sounds just a bit too young for me to feel entirely comfortable listening to her, but I just noticed I left her on in the background for over ten minutes when I struggle to listen to anyone but Kirsche for more than five at a time.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Maaaaan. After spending all day at work, you come home to unwind with a little chuuba shitposting. You see some shit online, you get inspired, you put together a little img... and it's so fucking cringe you can't even share it. Maaaaaan...

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Regarding the discussion of riggers, I just remember an interesting fact. The talents don't usually work as closely with their riggers, at least compared to with their artists. This was evident back when Myth revealed their party outfit:
  1. Ame mistakenly credited Naname (her original rigger) instead of FELUCCA on stream
  2. Ina had to add an "I think" when she credited Brian as her rigger
  3. Kiara had to ask her manager who was her rigger
So the fact that IRyS is close enough to her rigger to the point of adding him on Switch is... :watamelon:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Mino Mieko streaming just chatting. And Kiara was in Mieko's chat fangirling about how Mieko talented. She is know 5 languages (english, canto, mandarin, japanese and korean) know some french and spanish. Can playing piano, guitar (electro, bass and acoustic) and tried violin.
She is really cute.

Listened to her a bit, seems nice but a bit bland. Interesting that Kiara knows her - she might be a creators choice talent.

Vesper in a minecraft stream, I forget which one and he has too much footage for me to find an exact timestamp off the top of my head, was talking about a character in a book he read and he mentioned how they did some self sacrificing gesture. He described that as an ideal heroic and good action, which spun into him talking about his personal beliefs on what being good is. The long and short of his point was that being good is about self sacrificing and acting against your best interests, and when chat said most people aren't good by that definition he agreed and said most people aren't without hesitation before trying to move away from the topic.

So with that in mind, Vesper probably believed he was doing good and right by turning SCs off for members because they already paid for the content, so double dipping comes off as too self serving to him.
Vesper is starving Nodoka by sacrificing himself.

Nene is approaching 1million so I'll post some hype videos
She is cute

and she is silly like a kid

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She sounds just a bit too young for me to feel entirely comfortable listening to her, but I just noticed I left her on in the background for over ten minutes when I struggle to listen to anyone but Kirsche for more than five at a time.
She's got a great voice comparable to Honey Goblin. It'll be nice to hear when her new mic arrives.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Vesper shall in time take Sana's place in Council as the cosmic wizard who controls the celestial bodies in the grand and open sky beyond this Earthly realm, only through the mastery of his wizard powers shall he achieve his one true destiny. Oh and when he divorces Kronii, yet pays child support and alimony anyway without complaint to ensure his child reaches their potential. That is why Vesper will never turn off SCs now, he needs the money for his kid's future.

Vesper is officially SSS tier in the Hololive power scaling according to lore tier list, he cannot be stopped.
My entire lore has to be rewritten to accommodate for Vergil Vesper revelation.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Regarding the discussion of riggers, I just remember an interesting fact. The talents don't usually work as closely with their riggers, at least compared to with their artists. This was evident back when Myth revealed their party outfit:
  1. Ame mistakenly credited Naname (her original rigger) instead of FELUCCA on stream
  2. Ina had to add an "I think" when she credited Brian as her rigger
  3. Kiara had to ask her manager who was her rigger
So the fact that IRyS is close enough to her rigger to the point of adding him on Switch is... :watamelon:
No one is paying attention to the fact that he was playing Splatoon 3. IRyS would add us if we were in the JP servers and we were good and willing to play Splatoon 3.
Remember she has over a thousand hours in Splatoon 2?

SoundWave Superior

Has it really been 4 months since tempus came to steal all of holo EN oshi's from their 🦄, with all the rrat posting got me thinking man time really shot past also really surprised we ain't seen a EN 3 hint but that might be new year thing since be the 6 month mark for the boys.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
My entire lore has to be rewritten to accommodate for Vergil Vesper revelation.
This has been canon for months. He studied the blade remember?

Do better and keep up with the deep ever expanding Tempus lore.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa took this:
1669777327890.png

And turned it into this by adding "goat" to the tag
1669777371895.png

What did Novel AI mean by this?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Listened to her a bit, seems nice but a bit bland. Interesting that Kiara knows her - she might be a creators choice talent.

Vesper is starving Nodoka by sacrificing himself.

Nene is approaching 1million so I'll post some hype videos
She is cute

and she is silly like a kid

You sir have exceedingly good taste in chuubas :irysthumbsupl:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
TO: @someone, anyone, all
RE: vesper suspension
kukukuku, you guy's are missing the obvious connections. you poor blind sheep.
ohohoho it's none other than hololive's shark-girl EN idol, Gawr Gura.

inb4 a few hours later Cover tweets out one of the girls is also suspended or they never tweet anything, but one of the girls goes mia for weeks without warning.
1669777567561.png

She's been gone for a while. When she returns on Dec 1 it will have been almost 14 days since her last stream.
But she never streams anyways
True but this time she made an announcement regarding her return on twitter. This isn't typical Gawr Gura behavior. Why would she feel the need to say anything? Clearly it is evident that management is involved.
What about her twitter account? It's been retweeting.
All management.

While nothing is confirmed as of this moment it can be reasonably be theorized that it involved Gawr Gura's foul proclivity for feet, which ironically, is quite un-idol-like for someone claiming to be one. A likely scenario could be the following:
Vesper aids Gura with her computer issues. Gura is grateful. What better way to repay than with hand-picked lossless quality pngs of feet?
Vesper receives the accursed files. He is revolted. In a fit of rage he berates the shark-girl via voice call. Gura is humiliated but she doesn't back down. She discards her limiters and unleashes her fury. Management is alerted. *intense gorilla screeching* In a panic, both Vesper and Gura are suspended. I hope you all agree.

Please Consider,

Username Required

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You know guys, I'm starting to think that Pippa's audience isn't joking when they say they're autistic.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You know guys, I'm starting to think that Pippa's audience isn't joking when they say they're autistic.
Gee, what was it that finally led you to this conclusion?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Fuck poster above arabian nights guy is based

Some dude knowing and singing the Aladdin song while driving to pick up his mango slushie at Taco Bell?
Once again proving shit taste of poster above.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
True but this time she made an announcement regarding her return on twitter. This isn't typical Gawr Gura behavior. Why would she feel the need to say anything? Clearly it is evident that management is involved.
There was actually a rrat that a specific Reddit thread caused her to tweet an update:
Note: It says thread removed but if you click at the reddit logo at the top right you should still be able to view the thread
Just check the comments to see how much of a mess it was. The thread ended up getting locked so we know T-chan (moderator of the subreddit who has way to communicate with the management) is aware of it's existence.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom