Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"You will supervise the accounting and finance departments as an accounting and finance manager in order to strengthen the structure associated with IPO preparations."
Sounds miserable and awful, where do I sign.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221129-190550-355.png

I don't feel so good, Mr. Stark...

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
She also casually calls him "Brian" in her redebut and follow-up streams. You know who else is called "Brian"? Axel. Axel is actually Brian Tsui and flying to Japan right now to fuck IRyS, confirmed.
Axel given enough time and the ability to talk to the wamen, will eventually be in his 30s-40s talking about his time in Holopro just like he talks about his high school stories.

"So I had this one vtuber who really liked me, but she was kinda sussy ngl...she kept saying she was my step sister or something...really didn't fit my seiso image, but she was kinda of cute."

"So back when I was a vtuber, I once had this crazy ass rabbit who smelled of like week old ramen or somethin' who just kept talking to me about weird stuff like ponies or something. She screamed a lot, and then her chat kept talking about fixing her. She was kind of crazy ngl..."

"So back during my vtuber days, I was talking to this one girl who was a shark right? And she asked me to fix her computer and stuff, but I was like "I don't know how this shit works hahahaha", so I asked one of my coworkers who I called pops and he tried to help her fix her computer. Then he got suspended which was kind of fucked up yo."

"So this Nee-chan once cosplayed as my vtuber character right and so I followed her on twitter to appreciate her work and...yeah, it was some good work ngl..."

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
So out the gate Lia's got the collar around her neck set at 7/10 and for the right price she'll up it. Also using a seperare collar from her dog cause she doesn't want Rinmama to know.

Edit: Chat upon negotiating a neck reveal for winning ylyl, Lia reveals she has a "Freddy Fazbear womb tatoo" on her neck :pikaWUT:

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I went to store and asked for materials to make BJ" -Tenma

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
What's the dog Lia doing?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I skipped over this at first, but the more I think about it the more it's adding up.

It's easy to forget these days, but every single form of creator monetisation initially had backlash. The first handful of YouTube Partners in the late 2000s/early 2010s were accused of selling out. The first people to accept fan donations were accused of e-begging, and this became even more prominent when Patreon started taking off. Brand deals were criticised by people worried about potential conflicts of interest. When Twitch introduced the bits/cheers system a lot of people didn't like it because it drastically changed the tone of a streamer's chat so paying viewers would get priority.

It wasn't really until the "adpocalypse" in 2017 when crowdfunding YouTube and Twitch content lost its stigma fully. Obviously if management have explicitly told him not to disable Super Chats but he did anyway he's dumb for doing that, but I can understand why an oldfag like Vesper might have some lingering hangups about either taking too much money from his fans at once, or having the monetisation being too prominent of a factor in his streams.

Nice take. Perfectly reasonable analysis honestly. It's weird, I've been using the internet since the 90's and I just kind of mentally slid into the 'donations pay for more content' mindset over time. Though I think that somebody like Vesper should consider the alternative; would he rather take brand deals from corpo sponsorships or mindlessly shill for [game of the week that paid for him to play] instead of being viewer-supported?

Makes me wonder if vtubers get the same sponsor-spam regular channels get. I've never seen a vtuber sponsor a product in the traditional '60 second ad read' fashion.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
She's 4 vids in and she upped the collar to 8/10
Lia: I hope this doesn't leave a mark cause it's gonna be awkward this week.

Edit: Lia's Shocked face
signal-2022-11-29-18-59-11-093.jpg

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
This Lia stream has honestly been pretty entertaining so far. It's funnier too cause Lia does laugh a lot so feels like most things get her compared to someone more reserved.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Scarle showed up to watch Lia suffer.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Sena zatzudan while doing her L2d and has some very smart takes on drama and haters.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wait, I thought she had to protect her throat for Brian Singing?

She talked about it yesterday. She didn't want too wait too late to do one like she did for 800k, cuz she hit 800 real quick. She wasn't sure whether to do one early or wait longer, just so she didn't hit it too quick and also didn't sing like 30 songs and kill her voice.

Edit: words hard

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Sena zatzudan while doing her L2d and has some very smart takes on drama and haters.

god damn her mic is really quiet today.

Pretty cool though she is an artist and working on her own live2d. However, how long does she plan to keep this schtick for before she does her own thing? Wouldn't it be better to work on her own character? Like what happens if she does hit it off with the FlaVR name? Just ask cause this whole open source vtuber company thing confuses me with logistics stuff in the long term.

She talked about it yesterday. She didn't want too wait too ling to do one like she did for 800k, cuz she hit 800 real quick. She wasn't sure whether to do one early or wait longer, just so she didn't hit it too quick and also didn't sing like 30 songs and kill her voice.
Her singing is very nice right now. I'm slowly getting acclimated to her new model being the norm.

Pippa stream topic tonight:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Pippa stream topic tonight: (listening to viewers' voices)
Sounds like something that she could've used to get more content from Henri. I bet he shows up.

Rat persona starting soon.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sounds like something that she could've used to get more content from Henri. I bet he shows up.
As if you needed Pippa to generate an anime Henri.
63b035900b40bd804433d3615c683cfd0df212aa3cf0e1ca61f1f18260df0cdb.jpg

God the fucking haircut even kinda matches the face pictures of Henri we have.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom