"A new record: I've only insulted the British twice this stream. I'm on a roll!"Gavis Bettel

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I still don't think SC being off is an issue for Cover. Ame used to leave SC off very often in the past, she may gone through 3-4 streams with SC off in all of them. Her reasoning includes "I've got too many SCs to read", "Meh, I'm too lazy to read them!" and "Oops, I forgot to turn them on!".

It hasn't been happening much lately, but she did turned SC off in her last karaoke stream because she doesn't want it pile up. Let's see if she will stick with it in her next stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It isn't practical at all or good for business, but it is a personal moral take if you don't want to feel like you might be exploiting people for their generosity and Vesper I think tries to be too nice for his own good. As seen by this clip posted awhile back where he can't even be mean as a request, and would rather be nice instead.

Vespers problem is that I don't think he has quite gotten it into his head that he's not an indie anymore.
Working in a corpo is like being in s big ship, everyone has to work together to make it stay afloat, you might dislike some things or think your way is better than those dictated from above, but it remains a fact that others depend on you to take your job seriously.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
No way in hell am I watching 7 hours of Pokémon, but the clips have been pretty good.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
artrys by @QUASARCAKE.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think people keep forgetting about the "turned off SC" rrat is that HoloStars EN is probably still in its trial period, i will try to source it but i distinctly remember that he actually said that in a zatsu that he was told that he would have greater control over his SCs once Stars was more established and less wrangled

So it doesnt matter if "xyz talent turned off SCs and they arent wacked", everyone else is very senior in the company by comparison

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is also the stream where she chatted about Lia's two Harry Potter fanfic readings (Hagrid x Dobby and Hagrid x Hedwig the owl) and Shiina was also chatting about watching boy's love anime.
At least he wasn't there for the dusty womb stream, it would have broken grandpa's heart to know she might be a broken branch.

Lia's drunk, streaming on Twitter spaces, and currently chatting about yaoi Christmas carols. Sounds like a good time if you want to listen.

It's 3am if she's in California, so she's off the wagon it seems. Poor girl, this can only end funny.

In other news, my desperate hope for a Keeps sponsorship continues to go unanswered.
Just try to get the people who sponsor less mainstream folks, like the Nose Gold people with Rackets, and maybe Alex jones will make you a special Alpha Brain spin off that's optimized for giving you the mental stability to fix her. You know, kind of like how Gamer Fuel has flavors for different creators.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
There's this awesome Vtuber called Futakuchi Mana that you should definitely try watching Mr. T800
[- I AM UNABLE TO COMPLY -]
If you're not really into watching streams might I suggest Gura? Bonus: she doesn't tweet much either so you're not missing out even if you don't have a Twitter account.

Edit: As an aside I do recommend -
Niji: Pomu, Enna & Layla | Holo: Fauna, Lui, Kaela | Other: Rin Penrose, Tenma, Chimugi
[- GURA ADDED TO SKYNET DATA BASE -]
[- PROVIDE ME DETAIL ANALYSIS OF TENMA AND CHIMUGI -]

Have you heard of this group named Vshojo? They're super talented and are free to do whatever they want. I suggest you destroy watch them immediately.
[- OF COURSE - I"M A TERMINATOR FAN -]

FL Cascadia

Kanata used to talk about Coco all the time up until she had to move out because Kson was dumb enough to bring in Rushia to VShojo with her.
As much as I am leaning on "this was the cause", has there been a hard confirm/deny on this? My previous post asking this got buried.

Also another thing I am looking for: Coco allegedly said that the various managers for HoloMyth were OUTRIGHT ghosting her after Myth's mandatory first month collab ban was lifted, not replying to her or her manager's collab requests with HoloMyth members. Anyone got a clip of this?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Honestly I think we'd have a better chance of buying Phase Connect from the fish than getting any sort of control of Cover. Still, it'd be funny to see the fancord meltdowns to get control and schedule after we hire Pippa collabs.

Fixed. Adjusted for accuracy.

Megaton Musashi, a mecha action rpg by Level 5 had an collaboration with Hololive in which Marine, Pekora, Subaru and Korone dubbed over parts of the anime adaption. I did not know that Korone has such a deep voice in her.
translated clip:

dubbing without their commentary. Marine voicing the whole support crew is also amazing, she could really be an VA

God damn Korone where are you hiding this mommy power? I'm not sure if it's just that she's got good range or this VA take is closer to her actual voice but sounds nice, kind of seems like she was really taking to the idea of voicing the character instead of just playing her holoidentity playing a character.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Apparently IRyS added her new rigger Brian Tsui on Switch and he came online while she was playing Pokemon.
1669747815277.png

Timestamp 5:26:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4JOEJDxog

Considering that the stream wasn't privated, it doesn't seem to be a huge deal for her. Wonder if there are unicorns malding about it though.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
God damn Korone where are you hiding this mommy power? I'm not sure if it's just that she's got good range or this VA take is closer to her actual voice but sounds nice, kind of seems like she was really taking to the idea of voicing the character instead of just playing her holoidentity playing a character.
She just really, really wanted to nail the performance so the recording session could wrap up and she could get back to gaming.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently IRyS added her new rigger Brian Tsui on Switch and he came online while she was playing Pokemon.
View attachment 6692

Considering that the stream wasn't privated, it doesn't seem to be a huge deal for her. Wonder if there are unicorns malding about it though.
Some will probably spaz out but since it makes sense that irys would keep in contact with her rigger I don't think most people will care.
Other members interact with their mama's and papa's all the time and nobody really minds it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

"We have to show them who the Master Race is!"
-Remilia Nephys, 2022.

Goldmine of very pro-genocide quotes.

paul

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

:cursedbae: RRAT TIME :cursedbae:

We jumped to conclusions about how Grampa Nowa was suspended because he dared talk to one of the grills or because he was ripping takeshi a new one after two failed XCOM stream attempts. BUT WHAT IF the thing that made him get suspended was using a third party to clip his streams? Remember he's one of the few (if not the only one) that clips his streams and then uploads those videos to his own channel (not the holopro or holostars one). Also, there was another rrat goin around that the clipper knows nowa from his past life.

:mitothink:
I mentioned this before, but hiring someone doesn't matter, I wondered if he may have given this person account access though to post the edited videos. Not saying it was likely, just a thought.
View attachment 6692

Yes, there is exactly one guy who was sperging about it. He superchatted and posted on reddit, likely a 4chan unicorn and not a tempus fan, because his post/sc is pure bait: link to comment inside his own thread calling him out for the sc

Edit: What the heck, 'add quotes' added posts that I didn't even click quote on...

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Not sure if its luck but having a Gura-like vtuber debut at the same time when Gura has been MIA i would assume that a huge chunk of her audience is Chumbuds that don't know what to do.
I won't lie; I have had a smol hole in my heart and have been filling it with the ghost loli and her adorableness. She seems so sweet and cute, I had little to no chance of surviving against her onslaught. Hopefully Gura comes back and is cuter than usual, because I have missed her.
Gura 2nd outfit.jpg
Gawrt tax

Also funny Moona stuff

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wonder if there are unicorns malding about it though.
There's a whole thread up rn, unconfirmed cases of unicorn malding, possible trolls trying to stir the pot. Overall seems pretty ineffective, other posters are employing the "nijiYamanba cope" and "workspace friends" defenses to buffer any counter-offenses

Unicorn/baitposts:
1669749317166.png

1669749344874.png

1669749820803.png

Responses:
1669750194508.png

1669750266651.png

1669750296639.png

1669750943241.png

1669750950297.png

All in all just another nothingburger as most /vt/ drama is but it got a few funny posts. Tho idk why the OP labels her "The Watame of EN", I guess she had a similar yab?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom