"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

:cursedbae: RRAT TIME :cursedbae:

We jumped to conclusions about how Grampa Nowa was suspended because he dared talk to one of the grills or because he was ripping takeshi a new one after two failed XCOM stream attempts. BUT WHAT IF the thing that made him get suspended was using a third party to clip his streams? Remember he's one of the few (if not the only one) that clips his streams and then uploads those videos to his own channel (not the holopro or holostars one). Also, there was another rrat goin around that the clipper knows nowa from his past life.

:mitothink:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Who de fuck measures height (or "heads tall") including the fucking pirate hat?
thatsthejoke.jpg
Yesterday Lui answered an English superchat about putting subtitles on her content (3:28:30). She confirmed that she would have to pay for them herself. I assume this is true for the other HoloJPs. For the ENs and IDs I'm 99% sure.
Honestly, it'd be pointless and a waste of time for regular streams.

Shorts, videos, self-made clips and such, sure.

Actual streams? Pointless.

And besides, the Live TL folks do it for free.

thirteenorphans

We jumped to conclusions about how Grampa Nowa was suspended because he dared talk to one of the grills or because he was ripping takeshi a new one after two failed XCOM stream attempts. BUT WHAT IF the thing that made him get suspended was using a third party to clip his streams? Remember he's one of the few (if not the only one) that clips his streams and then uploads those videos to his own channel (not the holopro or holostars one). Also, there was another rrat goin around that the clipper knows nowa from his past life.

Man imagine working with people you've worked with before in a past life. What next, ask them to mix or produce music? Commission emotes from them? Hire them to draw merch? Ugh absolutely disgusting.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I still think randon took time off to go biking and keep in shape. Lord knows how disastrous to human physique sitting on your ass in front of a computer every day is.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's because he kept turning off superchats on his member streams, 99% sure.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

paul

Early Adopter
Megaton Musashi, a mecha action rpg by Level 5 had an collaboration with Hololive in which Marine, Pekora, Subaru and Korone dubbed over parts of the anime adaption. I did not know that Korone has such a deep voice in her.
translated clip:

dubbing without their commentary. Marine voicing the whole support crew is also amazing, she could really be an VA

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Why did he even do this?
Because he hate capitalism and their way, exploiting workers and common men. He's also good friend with the visionary Vtuber Futakuchi Mana. :cursedbae:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
:painpeko:

This is like the 3rd or 4th time this year. Hoping the rabbit learns better self-care before it's too late.
Also her go to games to stream for resting her voice are gambling and she always screams when hitting the jackpots.

Megaton Musashi, a mecha action rpg by Level 5 had an collaboration with Hololive in which Marine, Pekora, Subaru and Korone dubbed over parts of the anime adaption. I did not know that Korone has such a deep voice in her.
translated clip:

dubbing without their commentary. Marine voicing the whole support crew is also amazing, she could really be an VA

I would never expect Korone voice to be that low and to be so different from her character.

Pekora and Subaru on the other hand still sounds like themselves.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyone speaks orcalingo here, help a friend out
View attachment 6675

concert thoughts: Not her strongest one so far but the songs selection were pretty good, I believe she will improve eventually

Edit: Lui partially translated the message content, haglove strong!

Orca is great, she is highly entertaining, wish I could get more exposure to her ourside events and clips. Love that she takes Ls and turns them into fun stream memes. Would love to have a JP that is learning English as a HoloEN member. Those types are fun.

might be because of my limited JP, but where do you see that they are preparing to go public
Also, while I cant read what that PDF you linked says, I am curious what in it exactly leads you to believe that they will go public

That is probably about this incident:

That situation shouldn't have any impact on regular Vtubers tho, the can use pokemon PNG assets just fine
The cases are different, this guy uploaded his live2D character to Booth so it got taken down, so its not because he was creating a Live2D asset with pokemon property, its because he was selling it, and tbf a bonking from Nintendo is kinda expected in that case

>Uses another company's assets to create something
>Company doesn't like that
>
download.jpeg

Why did he even do this?
He caught the "I hate money" bug while fucking Ame.

Also, DDK is committing to monday streams on twitch:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Mana being an aluminum Oligarch rated true by her new model.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He didn't want to double dip and take SCs from people who are already paying to be members. Very noble, but Cover has a stake in the SC money. Even then, he might have been able to fight for it if he hadn't already been banned from turning SCs off for a different issue and/or he had actually talked to management about it.

Stupid attitude in my opinion. You're part of a company that takes voluntary donations to stay afloat. It's not your place to define 'voluntary' for people. Let them decide.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Stupid attitude in my opinion. You're part of a company that takes voluntary donations to stay afloat. It's not your place to define 'voluntary' for people. Let them decide.

Cover will likely become even more obnoxious about stuff like this once they go public, since they will have to please their shareholders.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Okay here me out inmates. What if we all pool our money together and try to buy majority stock in Cover? Than the Asylum can run the Hololive show! What could possibly go wrong?
Couldn't be worse than opening up this niche industry to being run by seething bugmen and retarded coca cola execs, neither of which know or care to know anything about the culture and practices that made it successful in the first place.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
It isn't practical at all or good for business, but it is a personal moral take if you don't want to feel like you might be exploiting people for their generosity and Vesper I think tries to be too nice for his own good. As seen by this clip posted awhile back where he can't even be mean as a request, and would rather be nice instead.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Didn't Tokino Sora herself have the same attitude for the longest time though, and that's why her Membership is now the cheapest option available with no perks beyond emotes?

Cover will likely become even more obnoxious about stuff like this once they go public, since they will have to please their shareholders.
Maybe, but Niji have gone public and don't seem to be really enforcing these things. Mayuzumi Kai famously never opened his SCs, Tsukino Mito doesn't have a membership, Millie was pressured by her fans to let them double dip and she reluctantly agreed but made her membership the cheapest too (she since softened her stance and agreed to one Member stream every 3 months).

I don't necessarily begrudge Vesper for feeling that way and he's certainly not alone in trying to avoid operating in a way that contends with his morals.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I would never expect Korone voice to be that low and to be so different from her character.
During Korone's & Miko's 24 hour stream, Korone's natural voice occasionally came out courtesy of being dead tired. Much lower and less squeaky than her stream voice.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Tea and potato collab started. I think this is the first 1-on-1 collab with the EN girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom