"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Lisa is looking to buy a wheel to stream some racing games.

Oh no Lisa, this can only go well. :smugpipi:

Remember, this is coming from a person that recently got her license...

kestraline

Early Adopter
Drunk Lia handcam stream let's fucking go:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Is this Lia's coomer ASMR arc? I thought Noel was the only corpo choking on pickles for chat.
Bare hands too. What an absolute whore.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is this Lia's coomer ASMR arc? I thought Noel was the only corpo choking on pickles for chat.
I don't know if Lia is capable of any sort of coomer arc, sex is the very last thing on my mind when watching her streams.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Bare hands too. What an absolute whore.
1669680977734.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"I thought vitamin C came from Sunny D." - Lia, 2022.
"Do kosher pickles have the tips cut off?" - This bitch, 2022.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Speaking of Lisa, she's live with more music review.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Remember, this is coming from a person that recently got her license...
In burger land you don't need to know shit about manual cars to get a license. You just need to be able to park, stop your car at a moment's notice, how to handle being on a slope, and drive without running into shit. It isn't hard to get a driver's license in burger land unless you are actually a total moron.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I thought vitamin C came from Sunny D." - Lia, 2022.
I've decided the only explanation for Lia's behaviour is that she actually does come from Phase World.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Speaking of Lisa, she's live with more music review.

Looks like Lisa has to get a second job and work at her mom's office because she's not continuing with college. Her parents didn't like that I guess and want her to go straight to work. Her schedule is likely to change a little because she's gonna be working long hours.

Edit: She also says that she doesn't have enough money sometimes to eat food. She had just played off her not eating as a joke. She also won't move back home for any reason.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL is live with One Hand Clapping, unfortunately it's not a twerking stream

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia has a "kosher pickle" and wanted to know if the tip was removed.
1669682292487.png

Also she has actually measured one of these and yes it is six inches long.
1669682611645.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has a "kosher pickle" and wanted to know if the tip was removed.
View attachment 6609
Chat made that joke to Lia and I think she missed the joke.

It's weird that chat is trying to turn this into a yabai stream, but Lia is missing nearly all of the innuendos that chat is throwing her way and yelling at the chat for the few that she does get.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Looks like Lisa has to get a second job and work at her mom's office because she's not continuing with college. Her parents didn't like that I guess and want her to go straight to work. Her schedule is likely to change a little because she's gonna be working long hours.

Edit: She also says that she doesn't have enough money sometimes to eat food. She had just played off her not eating as a joke. She also won't move back home for any reason.
I can fix her! Dibs!

Edit: Did she say why she wasn’t continuing college? I mean, now-a-days I think that’s a good thing, but I’m guessing based on the rest of the post that it’s not for a happy reason?

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I can fix her! Dibs!
Oh no they're multiplying here! It's the Reticule Virus!

Edit: Did she say why she wasn’t continuing college? I mean, now-a-days I think that’s a good thing, but I’m guessing it’s not for a happy reason?
She said that in the end it wouldn't matter if she continued school or got a job so she decided to get a job to support herself better over taking 16 credits next semester. Not a bad decision honestly considering she seems like she wants to be independent and is struggling with finances. College is definitely not for everyone.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
In b4 Aviel buys out Phase Connect and Pippa converts to Judaism.
"Pipipipipi. Shalom, oh thank you for the Aka-shekels!"

Oh no Lisa, this can only go well. :smugpipi:
I can't say anything bad about Lisa, she's too nice, but she is an Asian female driver.

I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to Depressed Nousagi's lolcow arc.
Don't worry, once he's done being a pervert he can pretend to be a tradwife or whatever it is all the past degenerates are doing now. Who knows, maybe he'll throw us for a loop and choose to be devout Muslim or something instead.

Is she drinking milk with pickles? :vomitdrawer:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh god, Lia has a sticker book. With how many plushies, stickers, and other baubles these girls hoard they're trying hard to be neckbeards female manchildren.

Edit: Did she say why she wasn’t continuing college? I mean, now-a-days I think that’s a good thing, but I’m guessing it’s not for a happy reason?
Could be financial, but also might just be something not for her, as those are the most common reasons and if she's skimping on food she's probably not having an easy time with college bills as even after loans there can be some left over payment required. Depending on how far she got, it might have been a good idea for her to see if she could have gotten an associates or something with the credits she already has.

At this rate @The Proctor will have to rebrand to "The Fix-It Shop."
A forum site where you get all the moldy fixin's in the food threads, and all the girls you can fix.

Besides, Proctor is gonna fix Kirsche.

Speech To Text

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Someone's probably polishing up their image transformation skills to try and pull her reflection from that shiny 3-ring binder center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom