"Listen, lady. I've been gooning all night watching you eat a margherita pizza, from opening to closing time. This is not the time for you to start feeling embarrassed"Randon Neuring

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Someone's probably polishing up their image transformation skills to try and pull her reflection from that shiny 3-ring binder center.
And that's why you always utilize Tenma horse mask protocols for propper OpSec during streams like this. Though with how drunk Lia gets she might just turn the camera on herself in a moment of menhera.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like Lisa has to get a second job and work at her mom's office because she's not continuing with college. Her parents didn't like that I guess and want her to go straight to work. Her schedule is likely to change a little because she's gonna be working long hours.

Edit: She also says that she doesn't have enough money sometimes to eat food. She had just played off her not eating as a joke. She also won't move back home for any reason.
I wonder if Pippa can afford a live in a maid/caretaker yet? I mean, Lisa might prefer working at mom's office anyways.
Someone's probably polishing up their image transformation skills to try and pull her reflection from that shiny 3-ring binder center.
But we already got Lia's face floating around :annoyedpippa: want new face reveals!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
DIBS ON KRONII
Fuck it I guess when in Rome...
Calling dibs on the Tax dodger
1668336997752177.jpg

Speech To Text

Lia finally admitted to being a femboy irl and called everyone who watches him gay.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia finally admitted to being a femboy irl and called everyone who watches him gay.
And just think that some people were wondering if this was going to be the start of Lia's coomer arc only half an hour ago.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I wonder if Pippa can afford a live in a maid/caretaker yet? I mean, Lisa might prefer working at mom's office anyways.
Technically it's not her mom's office. She further clarified later saying it's the office her mom works at, so her boss is some guy. If Pippa lived in LA that might be a decent proposal.

If we're calling dibs on who we're fixing, I call dibs on Uruka. Girl needs some meat on her thighs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
The Virtual Asylum: "You break em, we fix em!"

I call IRySHopium will get a new outfit in the next century.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I call dibs on Airi, but only to prevent anyone from ever fixing her. Gotta keep that one nice and pon.

EDIT:
RIP @Scoots. He could have saved his oshi but he was too many pages behind.
@Scoots, if you can grab Yuri, I'll trade you. Now THERE's a fixer-upper.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I call dibs on Airi, but only to prevent anyone from ever fixing her. Gotta keep that one nice and pon.
There's nothing to fix there! I can't fix anyone, but maybe Shiina could fix me :pippasadl:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
RIP @Scoots. He could have saved his oshi but he was too many pages behind.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm calling dibs on shiina. I need a bubble butt dirty grandma to fix

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
There's nothing to fix there! I can't fix anyone, but maybe Shiina could fix me :pippasadl:

Just to a reasonable level I promise.
:architect:
Haha I do agree, she does need to gain a little meat at very least her thighs. Don't let Uruka know I'm judging her thigh pics

I'm calling dibs on shiina. I need a bubble butt dirty grandma to fix
Sorry mate, you were late on that pick in the...
Virtual Asylum Fixer Draft 2022

kestraline

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
All you Yamanbas need Christ. Fixing is pure and wholesome and you're all turning it into a blasphemous profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom