"The age of 30 is in demand !!"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin is my favorite of the bunch so far. Also this was suppose to have been Deus Ex. 😢

She's genuinely hilarious. I think I'm getting britpilled and Mumei needs to infect them with another plague before it's too late. :dandanl:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Several responses some of them really late since so much has been happening:

Blåhaj girl confirmed she will collab with penis-havers given the chance and the only thing stopping her is the fact that she doesn't know any.

I predict /vt/ is now declaring her DoA.

Rin has skyrocket as my favorite not only of IdonEn but has never other girl has been this close and fast to possible Oshi-dom outside of Hololive as her and this just makes me love her even more, like she just has me shook at how much I like everything about her, and making unicors seethe is just my favorite thing to see.

Eel starting her Pikachu Karaoke soon, whatever that means:

Starting with Baka Pika Mitai this is great

Edit:
Sucks is unarchived and I don't know how to archive it properly, hopefully someone else does, this already a gold mine.

Pls someone archive this one and post it.
Juna playing Subnautica was kinda painful, but just listening to her is nice.
Bit late but her and archive I found someone else upload of Juna Pikachu Karaoke

I downloaded myself but will see later if I upload it somewhere else and post it here.

Also on the Topic of IdolEN, they got monetized and will celebrate this Tuesday

1669662341991.png

Wactor's roster is a fucking graveyard

Wactor bodycount
Mirai(2019): 3/5
2nd Gen (2021): 4/5
3rd Gen (2021): 2/3

Gate - 4th Gen (2022): 0/5
Gamers - 5th Gen (2022): 0/5
Boys Gen (2022): 0/5
Ñ (2022): 0/1

I already told this before but I repeat Wactor is a dumpster fire kept a float only by the fact that ES fans are so starved to have something even remotely similar to Hololive that they cling to the it and wont let them die like it should have long ago, if any of the corpos ever decides to dip their toes on the ES market, Wactor will probably collapse over night, I completely dropped the company after the doxxing incident but every once in a while I pop my head back in to see what's going on and just drama drama and more drama, leaked audios of Hina talking about making the CEO/Manager of Wactor "pay for what he did", supposed secret relationship being exposed and rumors of one of the only talents remaining only being there because she is banging the Owner, is just a mess and that only what I see in a pass by glance ever couple weeks/months.

Also it baffles me that "now" they are releasing an "ES" branch, then what the fuck are the current talents?, pretty much every one communicates in Spanish on some capacity (even if using google translate only) and their biggest talent stream only in Spanish, what the difference and why wait until now when obviously ES is their only market?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The Legend of Amiya Aranha: Oracle of Buckopia stream will be starting soon

shhhhh the bucko sleepin
amiya_bucko_sleeping.png

123whatever

Long live frogiwawa
Rin is my favorite of the bunch so far. Also this was suppose to have been Deus Ex. 😢

I used to watch her when she was an indie (ClashB Lizzy), she's quite the talented content creator

SaejimaHaruka

Don't worry, we have a vtuber Deus Ex playthrough at home.

On topic of Rin. Absolutely love her design and I'm willing to tolerate her accent, but I doubt anyone's taking over Fauna and Selen as my oshi anytime soon.

Also, I almost forgot. Millie outfit bad because long, Enna outfit good because short (but want shorter (also she looks like a literal toddler)), Nina outfit good because straight bangs, Reimu outfit amazing. IRyS is also fine, but I miss the derpy face and don't like the new hair color.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I used to watch her when she was an indie (ClashB Lizzy), she's quite the talented content creator
I looked up that name out of curiosity and...

Blahaj Minecraft.PNG

Yep its her, only a special type of person makes a Blahaj house in Minecraft while also shilling for Blahaj.

AmpleChip

Did she ever roommatepost? Or do we have to wait for a future handcam reflection fuck-up to see her british teeth.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Did she ever roommatepost? Or do we have to wait for a future handcam reflection fuck-up to see her british teeth.
Her old twitter is private and her old Youtube channel has no videos anymore as far I can tell. So all I can see are community posts from her old Youtube.

She did "graduate" over a year ago as ClashB Lizzy and made this statement. Obviously some of the things stated here aren't true anymore about the videos staying up, likely because she was becoming Rin and decided to DFE in silence.

ClashB-Lizzy Graduation.png

That last line though...

:deztheroom:

AmpleChip

Her old twitter is private and her old Youtube channel has no videos anymore as far I can tell. So all I can see are community posts from her old Youtube.

She did "graduate" over a year ago as ClashB Lizzy and made this statement. Obviously some of the things stated here aren't true anymore about the videos staying up, likely because she was becoming Rin and decided to DFE in silence.

View attachment 6601

That last line though...

:deztheroom:
Turns out that Rin is her third known incarnation. Between ClashB and Rin, she vtubed as Clara Stellamari, and her last stream was 1 month ago: https://www.youtube.com/@ClaraStellamari
This PL was posted here already, but once more doesn't hurt.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Vshojo group anniversary cover premiering right now:

Edit:
As expected mostly carried by the actual singers Mouse and Nyanners, Zen was a vocaloid which is what I expected, the biggest surprise to me was that Hime doesn't sounds bad at all, I don't think Sydney has ever done any singing so I surprised she sounds very above average.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
You know you're just pissing in the wind trying to stop him right?

Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to use the picture. I know there's no stopping the lad. Like farting at a hurricane made of ponies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
She's a fucking 30-something-year old dumbass who only got roped into vtubing by her estranged manager. Total outsider to the scene. Bitch doesn't even appreciate that it's vtubing that got her the audience and reach to be the kind of tankie sperg she is on Twitter. Nobody'd give a fuck who she is/was without her first garnering her audience by just being the first-to-market on a metal-themed vtuber that actually churned out some content at first. Waste of a fucking great design on someone who's decided to sit on her laurels and constantly treats vtubing with disdain as opposed to an actual alternative path/career from being the English-teaching wage cuck that she is. She's been pretty adamant that she's more focused on releasing covers and her Spotify numbers and only does the occasional game stream in order to humor/please her existing fanbase.

For someone who constantly complains about hating how vtubing/streaming/online content creation forces you to be chronically online, she doesn't seem to find it hard to fucking bitch and whine all the time on Twitter about her drama with her former manager, about vtubing and about vtuber fans.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The master of bland, unimaginative milketoast fanart has posted NewRyS as well. All I can think of is how grateful I am they didn't wreck her design like they butchered AZKi way back

View attachment 6590
you call it bland and unimaginative but also I just fucking wish I could draw as well as that
would draw FNAFxHololive content
Kiara recently talked a bit more what her plans for when she goes to Japan are going to be:
  • She will leave sometime after Christmas but before New Years and will stay in Japan for 3-4 weeks
  • She's planning to do a lot of off-collabs
  • Marine messaged Kiara and invited her to do a sleepover; they already planned to do one in 2020 but it was cancelled because Marine got sick
  • She got invited by Fubuki to a dinner-party with 5 other Holomems she hasn't interacted with a lot
  • Offcollabs with Calli, Irys and Nene are almost guaranteed to happen
  • Shes even considering borrowing Callis house just to do solo streams as well, since she does't feel comfortable streaming in a not-soundproof hotel room
  • Eventually collabs with Haachama and Lui that could be in english so that she doesnt spam her channel with too much JP only content
  • Ayame contacted her for a shrine date together
    • Its incredible that Ayame contacted her first, they really must have bonded well during the Holotalk preperations.
      Even Marine, who is known for getting along with everyone instantly, needed weeks to get Ayame to stream with her and hang out. Kiara does it in one stream.

Kiara seems to be popular with the JP members, but whenever Gura goes over, she probably won't have a minute to herself because she is the cute darling for the JP members

A-chan and Nodoka will do quick Q&A about what its like working for Cover and explaining things about a job positions open in Cover, probably in a bid to get more applicants for their open positions

My nihongo sadly isn't jouzu enough to actually understand the questions and answers

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Nostalgia time. This is my favorite vtuber animation. The animator clearly put a ton of work into making Korone's face and body movements look natural and fit with the voice. He hasn't done a lot since then, though.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom