"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I am a bit confused/do wonder about the fact of: if this family member has been shown to consistently escalate the situation to dangerous levels, and at least once they required the police called to de-escalate; what exactly happens when the police do show-up? Are they just not doing anything? No arrests or anything at all? My imagination is apparently shit.
IME police are terrible at their jobs when it comes to these kinds of situations. All that happens is a slap on the wrist for the person, and then they leave. Sometimes it works and de-escalates the situation, sometimes not.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
EN and ID having an amogus collab here is kronii's POV

kukkia

Early Adopter

Timestamp 4h23m38s if it doesn't work. Kson confirms that Nijisanji has her blacklisted.

View attachment 6545

The China stuff is dumb, but her being willing to talk about what Nijisanji members have said to her in private on non-Nijisanji accounts is good enough of a reason to keep up the blacklist lol. A bit too much "talent freedom."

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1669585283224662.jpg
It's tough.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Fauna is shilling her official Ceres Fauna brand Amongus keychain™
Apparently she was told to shill until 15min pass, then she can play.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
was anyone suprised considering Niji still has its chink side of the fanbase
I wouldnt be suprised if everyone else in HL is now kosher considering the dam of collabs just broke but Kson herself is still the antichrist
Worth remembering that Haachama was also bonked for acknowledging Kson and Kanata was ~strongly discouraged~ from mentioning Friend C again. No one has talked about Coco at all in well over a year. Kson is just generally not good for business.

But this clip is really awkward because she sounds eager to stir the pot based on a chat comment but doesn't realise that Nijisanji don't actually have administrative powers over the Streamer Servers they participate in. On top of that, she obfuscates that she never once interacted with a single Niji as Coco even when she was kosher and didn't follow anyone in NijiEN back on twitter when she wasn't, but is now suddenly concerned about the relationship between her and the company, and says that many Nijis thought she was amazingly amazing all along? Come on now.

Kson failed to make any connections with other companies or other JP influencers as Coco and is shocked no one knows who the fuck she is and doesn't think that she is synonymous with ARK content. Even Laplus got in the server behind her company's back but Kson decided to take whatever tf this approach was.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Multiview of the collab

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Timestamp 4h23m38s if it doesn't work. Kson confirms that Nijisanji has her blacklisted.

View attachment 6545

And here I was told the Chinese influence on Nijisanji was just a rrat...

Also I'm gonna need some receipts on Haachama getting bonked and Kanata being told Friend C is verboten...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is playing Stick of Truth:

If Tenma's playthrough of the game is anything to go by this should be a bunch of fun.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

I think Yoclesh/Yocci just popped out another Vtuber baby. All of her children have those diamond eyes. :whistle:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
This feels like a strawman considering that Scuddle, myself, and other Niji fans have mentioned that Anycolor has Chinese investors (you can look it up on their IR reports), has livers that are popular in China, and runs Virtuareal with Bilibili. What generally gets pushed back on is the /vt/ style "Nijisanji is run by China" stuff (again, you can look up who runs it in the IR reports). There's influence, just not all-encompassing, but clearly enough to block KSon.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia hasn't even watched South Park before, or Family Guy for that matter.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The China stuff is dumb, but her being willing to talk about what Nijisanji members have said to her in private on non-Nijisanji accounts is good enough of a reason to keep up the blacklist lol. A bit too much "talent freedom."
I mean, doesn't seem like it is going to let up either way, so I don't really blame her for not really giving a shit about talking about it in public. Looks worse on Nijisanji than it does on her, even if it will not improve her chances of that changing any time soon.

Worth remembering that Haachama was also bonked for acknowledging Kson and Kanata was ~strongly discouraged~ from mentioning Friend C again. No one has talked about Coco at all in well over a year. Kson is just generally not good for business.

But this clip is really awkward because she sounds eager to stir the pot based on a chat comment but doesn't realise that Nijisanji don't actually have administrative powers over the Streamer Servers they participate in. On top of that, she obfuscates that she never once interacted with a single Niji as Coco even when she was kosher and didn't follow anyone in NijiEN back on twitter when she wasn't, but is now suddenly concerned about the relationship between her and the company, and says that many Nijis thought she was amazingly amazing all along? Come on now.

Kson failed to make any connections with other companies or other JP influencers as Coco and is shocked no one knows who the fuck she is and doesn't think that she is synonymous with ARK content. Even Laplus got in the server behind her company's back but Kson decided to take whatever tf this approach was.
Later on in the stream, she has talked about how she has been in touch with Nijisanji livers and have all said really nice things to her. Kanata used to talk about Coco all the time up until she had to move out because Kson was dumb enough to bring in Rushia to VShojo with her. Haachama literally just sent a video message to Kson for her 1 year anniversary celebration, so Idk where you are getting the "Haachama bonked" info from, but it is BS.

AnyColor may not have any administrative control over game servers but they can block their livers from participating in a server with Kson, which is what the issue is here. Obviously, if there is gonna be friction, the server owners are going to choose the bigger streamers. Not sure wtf you are talking about with Kson not being able to make JP connections, because she definitely has a lot of those.

The fact is, and it is a fact, AnyColor very much has Chinese companies with investments in it, over 25% of the company is owned by Chinese interests, and has a big Chinese branch. The EN side has a lot riding on its Chinese fans at this point, as well. As long as Kson is widely unpopular with bugmen overlords, which it seems like she still is, then Nijisanji is going to keep cockblocking her to ensure nothing shakes their foothold in the Chinese market.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Also I'm gonna need some receipts on Haachama getting bonked and Kanata being told Friend C is verboten...
I think haachama said something about getting bonked on one of the member streams after she sent the video message to kson (I'm not a member so i cant check but there was this thread on vt), as for kanata the only thing i could see as proof is her saying she recorded a bunch of shorts with coco but only uploading like 3.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Though it's also partly because she's kind of dumb to give her account passwords to that manager. That might the reason why she kind of spergy on twitter, because it not be her own sperging!
She's parted ways with that manager for a while now and she still keeps sperging like the unholy unaborted lovechild of r/iamverybadass and r/iamverysmart on Twitter. She spergs like she does on Twitter because she a fucking sperg through and through - and she keeps bringing up that bullshit drama she had with her manager any chance that she gets because apparently, she's so thankful and has "moved on".
:twittersperg:

Nux’s whole business model is to extract the maximum possible value out of whoever and whatever happens to be in his general orbit. It would only make sense for him to be in everyone’s DMs, no?
Nux is a leech and his brand of content is fucking annoying as fuck.

"I traumatize these vtubers/youtubers!"
"I raid these y streamers!"
"I donate x money to these fucking poorfag 2views!"

"HEY! Look at me! Look how cool I am! Am I not such a nice/cool/great guy despite how smug and edgy I am!?!"

Hey Nux, :pippadfuckoff:

New metall cover from Zephyrianna
Love the new cover. Bitch should stream more often.

Tard Wrangling:
TF, I love this bitch now.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
IME police are terrible at their jobs when it comes to these kinds of situations. All that happens is a slap on the wrist for the person, and then they leave. Sometimes it works and de-escalates the situation, sometimes not.
Is that so? I was under the impression that it ends in some arrest fairly often but I have a terrible imagination and absolutely no experience in the matter. Also given the context of her telling her family about getting help for this family member, but kronii assuming they are just going to brush it off and ignore her advice: I wonder if her family is shielding this family member as well, which I think is not uncommon.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm watching Airi's chat have a collective brain aneurism trying to show Airi how to dash'n'ditch in megaman X2. I wonder if IRyS ever tries X2 will she be doomed to the same fate as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom