"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
While I think the FlaVR joke is stale at this point, what were they honestly expecting? They added fuel to the fire and they should've known that the autistic retards would continue with it and abuse it for weird personal reasons for a very long time. This was never gonna be a little joke that lasts only one week with how this community always run jokes into the ground and to the center of the Earth.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 6473
View attachment 6474
Are some Pippa viewers actually retarded? I say this as a Pippa viewer but this is basic arithmetic like holy shit!
It's all profit when you get the milk for free! :smugpipi: Yeah....I'm probably retarded though 🧩
Reimu is Queen of Hearts, Millie Queen of Clubs, Enna is Queen of Spades, and Nina is Queen of Diamonds

I can’t believe Anycolor would do this. They have corrupted our seiso idols. Truly just like VShojo
View attachment 6516View attachment 6517View attachment 6518View attachment 6519
They're all Queen of decomposing in the back yard to me! :vomitdrawer:
Edit: ^Not the Vtubers, the types of queens described above.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS's papa has posted her reference sheets.

AYO?
1669582732594.png

Of course I am referring to the fact that it's called 'Winter Version'. Are they maybe considering making one outfit for each season? Nothing about it screams 'winter', so I'm not sure.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Premiering soon

Still very soulful, but it is hard to not appreciate the effort she's been putting to get better at singing.

So-bin is a god.
1669581963018280.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Timestamp 4h23m38s if it doesn't work. Kson confirms that Nijisanji has her blacklisted.

Last edited:

Not-Username

tpcy3qlzgj2a1.png
Shamelessly stolen from reddit

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Eventually, the joke will run to the ground. Honestly, Baker Girl and Home Depot are pretty great. Gen 2 seems like a bit too tryhard but maybe we get a gem in there. I don't think they should fully abandon the character or at least they should only do that once they look into making a new one around that concept. Eventually, drop the FlaVR name and do their own thing on the side.
Yeah, if I were Sena or Minna I'd keep the characters. They had amazing numbers for an indie debut, Sena seems to be retaining a decent amount of her audience, and both are decent fits for their character concepts. It also helps that their content is rather different from standard vtuber fare. It will be interesting to see how they will go over time - what will the audience be like in a month or six? How many people genuinely enjoy the content they're making and will stick around long-term?

Minna also has a Q and A stream scheduled in about five hours and I can see myself catching it later to see how she goes:

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 6473
View attachment 6474
Are some Pippa viewers actually retarded? I say this as a Pippa viewer but this is basic arithmetic like holy shit!
How does someone throw that many answers out and still not get the right answer?

RPR delivers new cosplay. Enjoy, chumbuds!

Look away @NolanCrush ! We don't want your pure mind being tainted by such things.

Seems Tenma wasn't the only one finding the joke a bit more than stale. Tbh they probably do need to make a lot of distance at this point because it's been taken over by people who, as she said, mostly seem to be riding on it being Pippas meme, but who aren't actually involved with phase connect. The longer Yabbits meme keeps going the higher the chance of blowback on Phase if things go wrong.
Really the problem is that as it became more popular, a lot of people with very little talent jumped on and drove it into the ground. They either needed to turn it into a real thing at this point and actually get people who have talent, or just drop it and move on.

that people like Sena need to stop being FlaVR and move on with a completely new character.
Maybe? Sena's still ok, and she might have had more jokes planned that she couldn't deploy as Pippa canceled a stream last minute while Sena was live, so it wouldn't be possible to do another "hacked by Pippa" type thing. Then again, she could probably just come out as a new character and people would follow her, and she'd have more control over the theme.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 6515
Seems Tenma wasn't the only one finding the joke a bit more than stale. Tbh they probably do need to make a lot of distance at this point because it's been taken over by people who, as she said, mostly seem to be riding on it being Pippas meme, but who aren't actually involved with phase connect. The longer Yabbits meme keeps going the higher the chance of blowback on Phase if things go wrong.

Plus, sorry guys but given the troon infestation the joke got stale after the first two voice changers imo
It was a good and funny idea at first, but it really has been beating the horse for a while now as we talked about a few days ago. I do see that Sena and the white-haired chick probably do good if they make their own characters and start their own thing.

Also, that last tweet from Aegis is a cope. Capippalists from the Capippicord make up the majority of the FlaVR people making the joke since Pippa went hands off. They even made a FlaVR discord but don't know if that's still around.
Capippicord also has a sub channel for it too:
Flavr_channel.png
Also someone in the Capippicord accidently showing they run the Rika Twitter account on another channel:
Capipp_LT.png
Someone caught it real quick too lol:
Capipp_exposed.png

Overall, it was a really funny idea just been ran to the ground with trying to up the ante in such a short little time.

Hope those two girls that actually put effort in it go somewhere though!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Timestamp 4h23m38s if it doesn't work. Kson confirms that Nijisanji has her blacklisted.

was anyone suprised considering Niji still has its chink side of the fanbase
I wouldnt be suprised if everyone else in HL is now kosher considering the dam of collabs just broke but Kson herself is still the antichrist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
was anyone suprised considering Niji still has its chink side of the fanbase
I wouldnt be suprised if everyone else in HL is now kosher considering the dam of collabs just broke but Kson herself is still the antichrist
Well there was never an issue with JP Holomems and Nijilivers collabing. Only ID and EN were blocked. That could still be totally unrelated.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Well there was never an issue with JP Holomems and Nijilivers collabing. Only ID and EN were blocked. That could still be totally unrelated.
I wonder if we will ever have a real answer to why ID and EN had more red tape in doing collabs over the JP ones. Still glad the Kiara and Pomu collab happened, but still kind of want to know what the hold up was.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Tard Wrangling:

kestraline

Early Adopter

View attachment 6545

If only both hololive and nijisanji banned all vshojo interaction after she got signed along with Rushia. Still dumb they both joined in the first place.

There were people who actually expected group collab bans to happen, and to open the door for the holo/nijiEN collabs to stop getting banned too.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Another couple of things she said:
  • "Random fun fact: I have cried before during stream, twice!" Once was during her Land Before Time watchalong, not sure about the other one.
  • She says that sometimes she stops speaking mid-sentence (on and off stream) and that's because she feels some stabbing pain in her heart, and she's just been living with it for 6-7 years. ????
I know this. It's "takotsubo heart flutter". Asians get heart palpitations/arrhytmia just from intense emotional input. We had to do a dissertation about it in school.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
View attachment 6495
Another Kronii membership stream done, this time she was quite a bit more personal that she usually is, she spent the first hour to hour and a half talking about her family. Both good and really bad. Here are the highlights:
  • Kronii had her family (and Sally, a really close friend) over and had a few deep conversations with them.
  • She gives more than half of what she earns to her family, says she's just happy to be able to support them.
  • She feels bad for making her family worry too much about her.
  • Her family is a really big part of her life, so much so that friends have told her multiple times that she needs to leave more time to herself. "I look out for them, they look out for me".
  • She talks about a certain "bad apple" in her life and how sometimes they overwhelm her, she hates that they try to use the people that she cares about. She's choosing her words very carefully, says they're dangerous for everyone they're around. "My family would be happier without this person around", says this person has tried to make this year miserable for everyone. What they've done to her family is "really not normal". "They need help, professional help". She tries to not get involved because whenever she does it escalates. She told all this to her family, knowing that they probably won't try to solve this.
  • She says the reason why she doesn't open up much -or at least why she has problems with doing so- may be because she has been discoradged about talking about it outside [of family]. Also, when she has tried to do so people have minimized the situation, making her even more reluctant to do so.
  • Says the situation with this family member has been happening pretty much all her life. She really wants to cut this person out of her life, but it is VERY difficult to do so. She thought things would get better once she moved, but it's almost impossible seeing how much she interacts with her family.
  • She says that it has been happening for most of her life at this point, when she was younger she "wanted them to die" but now she's at a point in her life where she just wants them out.
  • Much later in the stream (at about 3h 34m, while reading superchats) she said she'd be willing to talk more in depth and in detail about this whole thing but she doesn't want there to be even a slight chance of the person in question to know about this because she's scared of what they might do. Says they have an incredibly short fuse.
If you remember, a while back she had to cancel one member stream a while before because of this person. Back then she was really careful choosing her words, saying "everyone was safe now" and that she had to call the police, so who knows what this family member is capable of.

This was mainly all she said about the whole family situation, up until superchats she concentrated on playing the game while talking about stuff like being content with life, knowing what it is to truly be happy and how emotions "get in the way sometimes" and how she would love if she could turn them off at will. All that kind of existential talk.

Another couple of things she said:
  • "Random fun fact: I have cried before during stream, twice!" Once was during her Land Before Time watchalong, not sure about the other one.
  • She says that sometimes she stops speaking mid-sentence (on and off stream) and that's because she feels some stabbing pain in her heart, and she's just been living with it for 6-7 years. ????

TL;DR: Her family is an extremely important part of her life, she sends them more than half of what she earns. There's also an incredibly toxic family member who is constantly trying to make everyone in Kronii's family miserable and has been doing so for most of her life.

I am a bit confused/do wonder about the fact of: if this family member has been shown to consistently escalate the situation to dangerous levels, and at least once they required the police called to de-escalate; what exactly happens when the police do show-up? Are they just not doing anything? No arrests or anything at all? My imagination is apparently shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom