"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Elsewhere in Phase Connect, Lumi had to put a chatter in his place. I like it when Low Effort Clips posts these shorter videos.

She's putting herself down WAY too much, she doesn't want to see clips of her streams on channels to get exposure. Hell she didn't want to raid Mori Calliope a few days ago when it gave her the option because she didn't want negative attention over it.

That doesn't mean she doesn't want to do collabs entirely though. She's open to doing something with fallenshadow soon.

New clip:

Was just passively listening to Pippa, did the actual former beanie man friend Adam Crigler send Pippa a dono?

Several observations:

1. I watched the first two hours of the vod for Adam Crigler's tell-all stream yesterday about why he left TimcastIRL and about his experiences in that house with all of them. The way he described it, it sounded very much like the place was filled with spooks, surveilling and manipulating people and relationships. Which, given the popularity and seeming influence the brand has, and the fact that it is almost entirely related to politics, it makes perfect sense for MULTIPLE entities with the ability to engage in psychological operations of that kind to target in such a way.

2. I mention this because, even though Pippa is merely a small-potatoes 4-view with almost 100k subscribers, and even though she avoids politics, she still has a reputation for speaking her mind and for resisting efforts to get her to conform to the narrative (we don't see pippa following a vshojo model, nor getting venture capital dumping cash into phase connect or astroturfing for it). Not to mention her promoting and normalizing conspiracy theories which are very uncomfortable for certain entities with malicious intent.

She has also overtly become the target of "cancellation" by at least some portion of the twitter/discord moderator mob, being compared to all manner of horrible evil-doers like joshua moon and the hacker four chan, among others.
In short, she has enemies whether she would like them or not.

3. In her zatsu stream just earlier, Pippa was recounting some of the elaborate psychological manipulation and harassment tactics she herself engaged in online in her past, e.g. creating a complete website with fake reviews, and creating one for her perceived competitor which was just slightly negative, because she knew that was the best way to have the appearance of legitimacy while still getting under the skin of her target.

4. Pippa has previously mentioned that other streamers do not like her fans, or are afraid of them. I believe she is very self-conscious about this, because she does not want to upset people and feels responsible for autists who happen to be fans of hers (a minority, like most fandoms). She mentioned this in the azehara clip above, saying it is a problem. She even commented on that low effort clips video 1 hour after it came out, just before her stream today, "LOVE LUMI, HATE PIPPA".

5. Lumi has a reputation, whether true or not, for being manipulative, and a wrecker of guilds and companies. Just from the few times I've listened to her in her collabs with Pippa and a few streams of her own, its apparent she's very intelligent, very good with language and in particular lying. She still slips up sometimes and contradicts herself. Pippa seems to hold her in high esteem, which makes her vulnerable to lumi's opinion of her moreso than other vtubers/streamers.

From these observations:

It's established that Pippa has known enemies with greater capacity for harassment than her own past self, and potentially much bigger enemies who have exhibited a proclivity to employ all manner of tactics to disrupt potential threats.

We have identified at least one weakness - her fear of her fans being a nuisance - which stifles her ability to grow her numbers and generate revenue for fishman by actively avoiding collabs instead of following Tenma's model. She has found a philosophy which allows her to be okay with doing her own thing instead of chasing numbers, which just adds to her endearing personality imo, but it still means her growth is stifled.

Lumi did not have to go as hard as she did on that autist. Maybe she's been dealing with autistic capippalists a lot - I don't know. But clearly she's primed to cause emotional damage.

If I were going to target Pippa with this weakness, I'd create a lot of sockpuppets and begin posing as capippalists and doing the very thing she's anxious about them doing, to the point that it pisses people off enough that they flip out and bitch at her for it. It'd be even more helpful to have a man on the inside to do the bitching and manipulation, like with the tim pool house situation, to ensure it has just the right level of subtlety and pain, tailored to her response to it.

I love Pippa dearly (platonically); I think she's funny and clever, and not nearly paranoid/strategic enough for the kind of stuff she's engaged in. I hope she find a way to be at peace with it in the event that her attempts to filter and tard-wrangle prove ineffective, and that she begins to hold herself in higher regard.

Tax:
Lui 3D live in an hour:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Thread go brrr. New models and outfits nice. Before the reveal IRyS said that IRyS 2.0 looked "softer". With the brighter palette, shorter shinier horns, and longer wings, I think she's right. I never noticed that IRyS 1.0 couldn't blink until she pointed it out. She has said before that IRyS 1.0 doesn't smile by default and she is actually smiling all the time "no matter what sort of emotion I feel". Wonder if they changed that.

Tax:
Lui 3D live in an hour:

Guests are Okayu, Noel, Marine, Pekora, Towa, Botan, Chloe and Calli. So expect more idol and less kusogaki drug trip. I both hope for and dread that the motorcycle will return.

In which Lui confirms that she was hired as her gen's tard wrangler

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 6473
View attachment 6474
Are some Pippa viewers actually retarded? I say this as a Pippa viewer but this is basic arithmetic like holy shit!
A: You didn't earn anything, you just exploited the work and labor of the cow (eating and growing) and then stole that labor and sold it as if it was yours, you added no value and merely exploited the worker. /futacoochie mana

Thread go brrr. New models and outfits nice. Before the reveal IRyS said that IRyS 2.0 looked "softer". With the brighter palette, shorter shinier horns, and longer wings, I think she's right. I never noticed that IRyS 1.0 couldn't blink until she pointed it out. She has said before that IRyS 1.0 doesn't smile by default and she is actually smiling all the time "no matter what sort of emotion I feel". Wonder if they changed that.
It was just one particular expression that made it so she couldn't blink while using it (gangimari), but I've seen people everywhere misinterpreting that because she wasn't really clear in the way she described it tonight.
And it was just a one-off sentence that I may be mis-remembering, but I think she said she has a 'smile toggle' now? And I also feel like I saw her mouth moviing from smile to straight-mouth pretty seamlessly? So, putting those two together; I think she has an option to have an 'always on' smile on the model, but I don't think she was using it. If I am right, I hope she doesn't use the toggle much, because I like her 'real' expression to show (even if that is just smiling IRL 95% of the time).

Last edited:

JMForte

Lumi did not have to go as hard as she did on that autist. Maybe she's been dealing with autistic capippalists a lot - I don't know. But clearly she's primed to cause emotional damage.
I do see it happen in chats of people that get associated with Pippa where people will just constantly bring up Pippa randomly. At least I did see it when I used to pay attention to chat, which is something I don't really do anymore. I do know Lumi got mad at her chat during one of her MGR streams where they kept bringing up and asking if Lumi had heard about Pippa's dream with Sam.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I do see it happen in chats of people that get associated with Pippa where people will just constantly bring up Pippa randomly. At least I did see it when I used to pay attention to chat, which is something I don't really do anymore. I do know Lumi got mad at her chat during one of her MGR streams where they kept bringing up and asking if Lumi had heard about Pippa's dream with Sam.
It depends on the vtuber as well. Some chats expect (and probably want) to be berated by the vtuber in question. For example, it's not a proper Lia stream if she hasn't called all of the chat idiots while you're malding about how wrong she is about whatever the topic of her current conversation is.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't wait for her to get back to doing Yuni streams so I can get my fix without having 90% of the chat retards there.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
10+ pages of Pippa posting, just to overtake 2 new costume reveals and a graduation, I swear you faggots sometimes....

Kaelas back by landacdeus.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Takane Lui continues to be a wonderful reminder that hags are the best.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New metall cover from Zephyrianna

And afterparty stream starting in ten minutes.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

"What does 'Wet his whistle' mean? Have sex with him? Hm.."
- Onolumi, 2022.

bWVkaWEvRmhrWXlSTVZRQU15X3h6LnBuZw==.png

paul

Early Adopter
Lui 3D live in an hour:
Such a great live, felt really fresh for me since there were a lot songs I barely heard before. Dancing Lui in 3D model is really powerful, she got legs for days. Surprisingly she even reached higher numbers than Laplus, over 110k ccv, maybe it was the longer guest list. But this hag deserves every bit. Watch the fucking live :amegunl:
Lui kick

I really dig that dancing performance

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
10+ pages of Pippa posting, just to overtake 2 new costume reveals and a graduation, I swear you faggots sometimes....

View attachment 6475
That's a pretty cool new picture of Pippa, but I prefer her with pink hair over blond, and she should have her bunny ears and a flatter chest.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Such a great live, felt really fresh for me since there were a lot songs I barely heard before. Dancing Lui in 3D model is really powerful, she got legs for days. Surprisingly she even reached higher numbers than Laplus, over 110k ccv, maybe it was the longer guest list. But this hag deserves every bit. Watch the fucking live :amegunl:
Lui kick
View attachment 6480
I really dig that dancing performance
Other highlights:
Timestamp of Lui's Ijimekko Bully duet with Calli. Much like Calli was the first senpai Lui collabed with after HoloX's collab ban ended, Calli was the first guest. Unlike Sakamata who has done English karaokes and had an English original song (sort of lol), this is the first time Lui has sung any English in public.

Like Laplus, she had a new original song for the last song. The Japanese subs in the performance are her handwriting.

She also dropped a studio cover of a song she often sings in karaokes (Ego Rock).

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
5. Lumi has a reputation, whether true or not, for being manipulative, and a wrecker of guilds and companies.

It'd be even more helpful to have a man on the inside to do the bitching and manipulation,

So let me get this straight. You suspect that Lumi - of Phase Invaders - is an infiltrator sent to sabotage Pippa? Poetic. I don't believe it of course, but it's interesting.

I dub this rrat "The Star that Glows".

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
SHE GOT BLEACHED
View attachment 6391
:whatastory: :whatastory: :whatastory: :whatastory:

Can't wait for people to sperg out over whitewashing or some other shit

didn't take long :ponrys:
Pippa thinks she can't get collabs with vtubers in hololive or nijisanji because of her yabs and views but have you seen the holo and niji collabs that happen? Pippa absolutely wouldn't be the worst collab partner to get. Both companies have had people that may have not been the best to have.

She's putting herself down WAY too much, she doesn't want to see clips of her streams on channels to get exposure. Hell she didn't want to raid Mori Calliope a few days ago when it gave her the option because she didn't want negative attention over it.

That doesn't mean she doesn't want to do collabs entirely though. She's open to doing something with fallenshadow soon.
I just want Pippa to collab with Hololive just so the Discords can eat shit

agility_

Early Adopter
If you are willingly on discord, you're already eating life's shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let's be honest, if pippa got a collab with one of the big 2 she would be too fucking scared and freaking out to even interact properly, many of you point out her past yabs but pippa's regular personality and humor (or at least how she presents herself on stream) is pretty edgy and offensive to normies (which is why she's so liked here). So in a collab, she would be too passive to satisfy her regular audience but still radioactive enough to anger the unicorns and gachis. There is nothing to gain from this.
If they want a successful small corpo chuuba to collab with there's plenty of choices. I would like to see Shiki Miyoshino from prism for example.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Let's be honest, if pippa got a collab with one of the big 2 she would be too fucking scared and freaking out to even interact properly
thats why we need to ease her in properly by making her actually interact with someone she wants to collab with big time. mayhaps by telling her to message roommates from time to time mayhaps?

agility_

Early Adopter
Miyu Ottavia has pippis'd her last pippis.

Miyu Ottavia graduated.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom