Not open for further replies.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Japanese bra sizes are smaller than western ones. A Japanese E is like a D, apparently.

Yeah, I know that, but I think the old design didn't really emphasize on that detail. I remember when it came up during one of the CHADcasts and the general consensus was basically "Really?" so I don't think many others really saw it that way either. Now though, I don't think that'll be in question.

It was essentially what I thought it would be, unsurprisingly a lot of people probably thought the same. Simplifying the design a little and standardizing it so she's not as much as a stand-out anomaly art wise. Looks very good and I hope that now this means she'll be fast tracked for all the new outfits she's been denied so far and a proper 3d. Though in before she gets cucked by having to get all her emotes and other supplementary stuff adjusted for the new design and Cover uses it as an excuse to drag their fucking asses.

kukkia

Early Adopter
if Nuxtaku could get an Iluna collab (that got flagged to fuck lmaoo) then a Pippa collab is equally possible tbh fam
Nux and Ren knew each other prior to Ren joining Niji iirc.

I don't think Pippa is particularly close with anyone in Niji. I don't think she'd be blacklisted from collabing, there's just never been a push from her or from a Niji member for such a collab (save for her @'ng Selen on Twitter). Pippa and her fanbase don't care much about Niji so it'd be a bit out of nowhere. If something was set up then frankly I doubt that NijiEN managers would do much checking beyond seeing that she's a member of a small agency and giving her the OK.

The fan drama (not that it is important) seems to strangely be restricted to Holodiscords so far, the Niji ones haven't noticed or cared about Pippa.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
Nux and Ren knew each other prior to Ren joining Niji iirc.

I don't think Pippa is particularly close with anyone in Niji. I don't think she'd be blacklisted from collabing, there's just never been a push from her or from a Niji member for such a collab (save for her @'ng Selen on Twitter). And the fan drama (not that it is important) seems to strangely be restricted to Holodiscords so far, the Niji ones haven't noticed or cared about Pippa.

Frankly I doubt that NijiEN managers would do much checking beyond seeing that she's a member of a small agency and giving her the OK.
Well, I guess it's hard to go puritanical when you apparently have Enna starting a POC genocide according to Twitter.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Well, I guess it's hard to go puritanical when you apparently have Enna starting a POC genocide according to Twitter.
bix nood muddafuggah were da mentol lazulites at????

Airi is still going. Just learned that there's sidequests.. and her status as a hero is kinda questionable. lmao

jesus christ you could see her brain struggle to grasp The Prelude of Light cutscene.. :pikaWUT:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shark teacher going live

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Juni is right tho.

Also spotted in the replies one you Pippa devout and an Anti.

image.png
This is funny cuz Juni knows about Not Pippa.

paul

Early Adopter
New Smilie/Reaction dropped (didn't make it, just found it)
irys_seethe.jpg
As expected they kind of whitewashed and streamlined her. It will surely need some time to get used to it but you can say that about her old model too. All in all it fits her, especially the rigging is a big upgrade. The Manga -> Anime adaption comparison isn't that off
I have to admit, my initial reaction when I saw her mode was:
roa.jpg
Watching IRyS stream, where chat was being so much of a coomer that she ended up Tofublocking the goods, for their despair.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Miyu having her last call-in streams right now, might be mostly in Indo but some EN/JPs will probably drop in too. prev guests were Onomachi Haruka, Taka Radjiman, Reza Avanluna and Nara Haramaung

The graduation stream will be a separate one and goes live at 7PM JST

I don't follow Miyu as much but her energy and singing skill is one of my favs out of all niji, and she'll be among those favs who graduate after today :yagoocry:

Axel recent unarchived karaoke VOD gets thrown to membership only so here's the re-upload for those who needed it
Adding it to my archive post soon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
if Nuxtaku could get an Iluna collab (that got flagged to fuck lmaoo) then a Pippa collab is equally possible tbh fam
From a content standpoint Nux probably has better optics in the eyes of the Twitter cancel culture babies, but going by how his video keeps getting nuked out of orbit, it seems that Iluna fans don't approve of him (possibly because of the whole Vshojo drama thing, or him just being annoying as fuck)

Pippa mostly flies under the radar and does her own degen shit. It's good that she is very self aware and that's probably why she doesn't want a bigger spotlight. It takes 1 activist "journalist" to take an interest in ruining her and she wont be able to tank the negative attention and monetary pressure.
Pippa can't really get cancelled. At most they could go after the company and harass her other co-workers as a way to possibly create some sort of pressure to have Sakana dump her. That said she wont have monetary problems. Vast majority of her income comes from Superchats, Memberships and AdRevenue on the shorts and videos she makes (because she has managed to fuck over and get copyright claims on about 95% of her stream vods).

That article really freaked the guy out, probably thought his life was completely over at first. Was almost impressed at how fast he pivoted.
Deleted everything remotely problematic and adopted wokeshit publicly, even though the reality is that when the true cancellation comes acting woke won't protect you.
Acting woke only backfires against you because you start getting a ton of new followers that will dump you the instant minor drama pops up caused by some random asshole making an article about something you did 5 years ago.

I don’t know how you come to that conclusion. I’m saying this as an outsider to Pippa. If I’m a manager what do I have to gain from allowing a Pippa collab? Realistically, marginal to no real benefit. Sure, Nuxtaku is also controversial but he has significantly bigger reach for the same downsides.

I’m not saying this to be an ass. I’m just actually curious.
Pippa's audience has very little overlap with their audience so they could benefit greatly from her. Someone like Enna that doesnt have much of a filter would also probably gain some viewers/followers. At the same time, some retarded fans might be looking for ways to fuck her over after the Kyo thing and this might prove to be an easy way to go after her.

Why would pippa ever get a collab with one of the big corpos honestly? They only ever collab with big indies or agencies and any odd cases are always because they either know the other person or they are part of a big collab with a ton of random people. Stop your ridiculous coping. You may like pippa but the only person from her agency that has gotten around even a bit is tenma.
Not true. Someone like Ollie often collabs with 2 views. She also has the benefit of being ID which the general woke-shit cancer fans don't really care about.

Pippa literally said in this stream that Nux was in her DMs even before she blew up. Like him or hate him, that 100% counts as "getting around" and networking.
A bunch of other big VTubers also follow her on Twitter, including Holo roommates and a bunch of others.
(and yeah, i do not think she will get holo collabs either, but saying it in this way is kinda disingenuous.)
You need to reply to the DMs for it to count as "networking".

Nux's downsides are far more pertinent to corpos than any of Pippa's yab content and theoretical twitter screeching: He's a dramatuber. Worse, he's a dramatuber with a known history of airing any dirty company laundry he gets his hands on. Vshojo already gave that scorpion a ride and got stung by it, for all I think they should have seen it coming (Nux wears what he is openly and has been the same person for years) the fact companies still officially engage with him blows my mind.
Pippa's honestly small potatoes compared to something like that. She's got a respectable audience behind her, if she grinded out collabs across the vtuber community like she was a mid-sized indie I could see it happening.
I disagree in theory. Yes his content is worse but to the public eye she is Kiwifarms adjacent therefore she is a nazi or some shit.

Juni is right tho.

Also spotted in the replies one you Pippa devout and an Anti.

image.png
"I've never seen her stream but...." Yeah, this guy's a massive femboy.

I don't care much about Pippa and her crowd potentially upsetting Holo etc. fans' sensibilities; I'd be more worried about them potentially liking her and her stream chat ending up full of insufferable normies. The last thing she needs is an audience who don't 'get' her humour so she has to water it down, or a hundred new JL7tens getting pissy whenever someone alludes to funny edrama shit. Thankfully she seems like the type to stay in her lane and filter people out where necessary, but I think it's something collab-beggars probably aren't thinking through.

Remember gents, gatekeep your hobbies, and gatekeep (and support!) your oshis even more.
She wont water her humor down. The new idiots will get filtered out.

I know Pippa said she doesnt want other Vtubers to know about her but Millie and Selen already know. Same could be said for Kson, Fauna and, Mumei. It surprises me how she wants to be this small 10k follower 100CCV corpo and doesnt realize that she is ten times that size. She also has to realize that people are starting to notice her and that includes other talents (possibly people she looked up to before).

New clip:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Though in before she gets cucked by having to get all her emotes and other supplementary stuff adjusted for the new design and Cover uses it as an excuse to drag their fucking asses.
The emotes are already in the works (and I'm pretty sure emotes are all talent-led anyway, with cover probably just giving the final 'OK'); she teased showing one that was apparently already done, but then she backed out and decided not to. I do kind of wonder if they will be brand new, or just slight edits/recolors. Regardless I'm pretty sure there will be at least some brand new ones for different situations (she considered adding a pog one after chat pointed out her pog-face). And as for other projects, she said her next music video will probably be 1.0, since the song came out during 1.0 anyway, so there shouldn't be any design-related delays for her music either.

In other related news, I've complained about overly jiggly/giant boob physics before, but hers aren't THAT big or THAT jiggly. Sure, maybe it's a little too much jiggle, but it's not bad. And besides, even if it was way over the top, I would just cope and tell myself that I like it anyway. (p.s. IRyS, nice 'tofu' :irysthumbsupl:)

All in all, today was a good day and my hopium is refilled :hope:

Edit: Come to think of it, did anyone post the merch? Nothing crazy, but not bad. Acrylic stand, tote bag, and keychain. I just buyRyS all of it because at this point I want to be a collector even if I am not going to have a practical use for it. https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/irys_nd2022

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa can't really get cancelled. At most they could go after the company and harass her other co-workers as a way to possibly create some sort of pressure to have Sakana dump her. That said she wont have monetary problems. Vast majority of her income comes from Superchats, Memberships and AdRevenue on the shorts and videos she makes (because she has managed to fuck over and get copyright claims on about 95% of her stream vods).
Pippa is Sakana's cash cow, and brings in by far the most revenue for PC. Sakana isn't going to drop her if people try to cancel Pippa (again), he will just ignore it and go back to playing LoL.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I've complained about overly jiggly/giant boob physics before, but hers aren't THAT big or THAT jiggly
I know, right? The overreaction to her chest is weird coming from fans that have been watching Calli and Kronii for so long now.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I don't think anyone here mentioned it during Irys' new model debut, but this YabIrys moment during the predictions was really funny.

It's the obliviousness at first that makes it.

"She looks like she doesn't know what she's doing but she totally knows what she's doing." - IRyS desribing IRyS, 2022

ProsRys:
- vibrant, lighter eyes
- cute fairy face
- new costume
- bloom & gloom

ConRys:
- hair too light/saturated, I prefer the previous, darker shade

It's a net gain, vtuber fans can be happy for once.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
@Dazzle Maddiekuma is a fairly succesful vtuber, who streams primarily on Twitch, and sometimes on Youtube. She is a variety streamer and a returning Dota 2 player, currently on her re-learning the game arc, with her friends. Linking this stream because it is the latest, and also it is Normal All-Pick mode - a break from nonstop Turbo mode spammers. Also, she is playing a carry with friend support, another welcome sight after all new player supports. TBH, she knows fair bit about the game, even if skill is not always there.

Dazzle in that game is non-stop talking, malding over Faceless, classic. Also that person (Rema) lives with Maddiekuma, and their audio echoes.

Her Youtube | her Twitch | maddiekuma Twitter

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
1669545764910.png

1669545807252.png

Are some Pippa viewers actually retarded? I say this as a Pippa viewer but this is basic arithmetic like holy shit!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dazzle in that game is non-stop talking,
this dazzle plays like hes playing cm really. Never leaving jungle for some reason and not capitalizing on the fact that he has a renewable on auto poison and that he plays with a drow lvl 1 frost arrows, not taking the easiest first blood on the solo razor in the middle of the lane. Also not telling his carry to not fuck around rubick on minute 6 of the game.
True US player, no balls and sounds like cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom